Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks (1260 Views)

How To Block Incoming Call Without Notifying The Caller / Free Vpn Browsing 2018 For All Nigeria Networks Free Download / With True Caller, Is Our Privacy Really Secure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by solajacobs(m): 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
Dear nairalanders,
Please how can I sell my song as caller tune to Nigeria telecommunication companies?
I need your advice.
Re: How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by walesho(m): 5:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
Make your song popular or hit first then telcos will come knocking wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by olu4life(m): 2:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Google VAS firms in your State and go to them. They are in charge of Caller tunes for Network Providers. Some will give you agreement for free, while some take token from you. You can also call Customer Care of MTna nd co, they will send you the list of VAS firms they work with. Kappish
Re: How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by Dramadiddy(m): 3:51am On Apr 25, 2018
solajacobs:

Dear nairalanders,
Please how can I sell my song as caller tune to Nigeria telecommunication companies?
I need your advice.
please send a message to info@freemedigital.com they can handle that for you
Re: How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by solajacobs(m): 7:56am On Apr 25, 2018
olu4life:
Google VAS firms in your State and go to them. They are in charge of Caller tunes for Network Providers. Some will give you agreement for free, while some take token from you. You can also call Customer Care of MTna nd co, they will send you the list of VAS firms they work with. Kappish
Thanks
Re: How Can I Sell My Music As Caller Tune On Nigeria Networks by solajacobs(m): 8:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Dramadiddy:
please send a message to info@freemedigital.com they can handle that for you
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Charger Output Rating Has 3a. I Hope Is Not Fake / Samsung’s Galaxy S10: Specifications, Release Date ,price / MTN Just Scammed Me Big Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.