Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 PM

Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down (1240 Views)

Kebbi Schools, Markets Shut For Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / BREAKING!! Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Rev. Fathers In Benue State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

Reports reaching Igbere TV news have it that there is heavy tension in Benue State capital, Makurdi, over the killing of two Catholic Priests by Fulani herdsmen today.

An eyewitness who spoke with Igbere TV correspondent revealed that all the markets and streets in Makurdi are shut down after more than 17 corpses were recovered today.

The eyewitness who spoke under an anonymity said that the heavy tension made him to run to his house and blasted President Muhammadu Buhari over his inability to stop the rampaging Fulani herdsmen from killing innocent citizens in Benue State.

According to him, "it is very bad that the Fulani herdsmen are killing innocent souls and nobody is talking about it. President Buhari is only good at declaring operation Python dance in the South East to kill innocent IPOB members that are not armed and equally declared Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members as terrorist".

"It is time for people to come to the rescue of Benue State because we are being killed every day and Buhari is not doing anything to stop this nonsense".

"Ironkun, Wandanta markets and all the Super markets, schools, shops are closed in Benue State capital, the Python should come here and swallow the Fulani herdsmen", he cried out.

All efforts to reach the state Commissioner of Police for reaction proved abortive as at the time of writing this report

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/434233/tension-in-benue-state-over-the-killing-of-2-rev-fathers-marketsschools-banks-shut-downphoto/

Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by SalamRushdie: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
I declare In the Name of God that it shall never be well with Buhari and all his male decendants again from today ...God Its is in your mighty name I have declared this so it shall be as I have said from this moment .

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Redoil: 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
And the killing continues yet buhari is doing nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2018

Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
No body will come and help you,this match is between two minority tribes slugging it out.
You and your mate the fight you the cry for help,make any body try am nah wether we no go jump enter the fight nonsence!
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
nNEOo:
No body will come and help you,this match is between two minority tribes slugging it out.
You and your mate the fight you the cry for help,make any body try am nah wether we no go jump enter the fight nonsence!

The play don too much Abeg
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

you kidding me ryt?
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

you kidding me ryt?

Why must the play too much only when more than 500 ppl has been killed!
It just a brawl so relax bro.
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
nNEOo:

you kidding me ryt?

We are talking about people's lives here, stop the joke please
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

We are talking about people's lives here, stop the joke please

It would appear the jokes on u bro
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by BrokenTV: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
nNEOo:

you kidding me ryt?

Is not everything that you joke with, we are talking about human lives here and not toys.
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
BrokenTV:

Is not everything that you joke with, we are talking about human lives here and not toys.

why must human lives become toys only when more than 1 person has been killed?
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2018
nNEOo:

why must human lives become toys only when more than 1 person has been killed?
move front Abeg because I no understand you again.
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by nNEOo(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
move front Abeg because I no understand you again.

Ryt from onset you never understood the context of what u read before dabbling into my mention.
All things nt being equal,YOU'RE EXCUSED!
Re: Tension In Benue State Over The Killing Of 2 Rev. Fathers, Markets, Shut Down by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: Falana Reveals What He Will Do To Nigerian Govt / As Osinbajo Makes Nigeria Proud In America / Idiagbon Connection That Will Work Against Saraki In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.