Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Nwafor Chigozie Aka Don Saint Declares Intention To Run For Presidency 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwafor Chigozie Aka Don Saint Declares Intention To Run For Presidency 2019 (270 Views)

The 9 Candidates Running For Presidency 2019 / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwafor Chigozie Aka Don Saint Declares Intention To Run For Presidency 2019 by Emmalez(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2018

Auto Draft

“The future is Now : Enough is Enough!

Enough of the hardship, sufferings, corruption, Fulani herdsmen & Boko haram attacks! They said the youths are the leaders of tomorrow, but that tomorrow starts from today!

They said we are lazy, that we don’t want to work. So now is the time to prove them wrong. Your vote is your power, so let’s vote them out! We have been in bondage for so long, now is the time for freedom!. Our mumu don do!

The problem with Nigeria is that we have not had any good leader, we have been ruled by heartless and corrupt politicians with lax conscience. We need a good and fearless leader that will take us to the promise land. A leader that will have the fear of God, and good knowledge of human management with sympathy.

I had both my first and Masters degree in Religion & Human Relations; with specialization in society, so I know a lot about human management, with regards to the society.

I am grateful to God for the gift of life, and for giving me the strength to embark on this mission of letting Nigerians go from the bondage of selfish and heartless politicians!

The future is now and together we will make Nigeria great! Nigeria must be great!

Vote Don Saint for President! 2019.” He shared on his Facebook page

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/24/nwafor-chigozie-aka-don-saint-declares-intention-to-run-for-presidency-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Uvwie Constituency, Barr. Amos Dickson E. Kukuru Is The Man For The Dtha 2019 / 8,000 Whistle Blowers Recorded In One Year – Presidential Panel / Institute, NEXIM, BOI To Train Edo Youth On Agric, Mineral Resources Processing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.