Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? (3341 Views)

Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got A Text From Axa Mansard Insurance / I Got A Text For Interview from jiji .. How Real Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by brayi: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
I got this message from NSIP today.

This is to inform you that following your nomination as a monitor on the National Social Investment Programme, you are hereby invited to a training workshop holding at International Conference Center (The Dome), Akure on Wednesday 2- Friday 4, May. Kindly bring along an official ID. Event starts 9am. From Sola, M&E Manager NSIP
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by brayi: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please I need to know how genuine this is, anybody with similar msg?
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Tonyewarri: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
I got it too.
brayi:
Please I need to know how genuine this is, anybody with similar msg?
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tonyewarri:
I got it too.

How can I apply?
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by brayi: 6:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Tonyewarri:
I got it too.
So are you planning to go to Azure? If yes are you based in Yenagoa so we plan to go together and possibly look for a cheap hotel there.
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by brayi: 6:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Tonyewarri:
I got it too.
So are you planning to go to Akure? If yes are you based in Yenagoa so we plan to go together and possibly look for a cheap hotel there.
Tonyewarri:
I got it too.
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Tonyewarri: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2018
A
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by orbitech2000: 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hi,do you know anyone who has worked as a monitor in the NSIP programme before? I want to know the nature of work they do & what they are paid
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Stargner: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
brayi:

So are you planning to go to Azure? If yes are you based in Yenagoa so we plan to go together and possibly look for a cheap hotel there.

Hello, How did it go with the Third party monitoring?
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Odans: 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
I got the message too
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Is this nsip thing real or fake?
Re: Please Who Else Has Been Nominated As Monitor By NSIP And Was Sent A Text? by AljazeeraBCH: 1:49pm On May 21, 2021
Any news about this since after training now news again

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Jobs In Abuja / Diversey West Africa Limited / How True Is This Pls And Any1 Else With Such Invite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.