Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. (18544 Views)

PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
The Indigenous People Biafra (IPOB) has announced plan to launch Operation Cow Dance 2 ahead of President Muhammadu Buhari’s visit to the United States on April 30.
A statement by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said the group’s advocacy trip, Operation Cow Dance, in the United Kingdom, last week, was testimony to its strength.
“In this regard, we have decided to launch Operation Cow Dance 2, to coincide with the planned arrival of the president in Washington, USA, on April 30. Our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, the prophet of our time had predicted that Buhari will usher in Biafra.
“What happened in London will be a child’s play, compared to what will happen in Washington. IPOB USA is ready and waiting,”
he said.
https://orientaltimes.co/2018/04/24/ipob-launch-operation-cow-dance-ii-ahead-buharis-visit-us/

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Immhotep lzaa help me and call others. This post must reach fp

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by justineu(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Nice move.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by buhariguy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hahahaha .

Not only prophet of una time,
Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

They want to protest for their dead Jesus who could not see his death coming.

This is the real definition of lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Instead of to beg buhari for his corpse to be release for proper burial.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by sonofspada(m): 10:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
I love IPOB!!
afonja and others over to you

127 Likes 13 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by adadike(f): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, it is only ndigbo that can save the remaining citizens of this country. we have seen it all. Buhari is using the blood of Nigerians as sacrifice. Buhari will surely be disgraced in America. Ndigbo, time to bring back Bakassi.

143 Likes 14 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Xander85: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
IPOB and Reno Omokri..two fish bones firmly lodged in Buharis' throat that he can't seem to cough out! grin grin grin

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by LZAA: 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Immhotep lzaa help me and call others. This post must reach fp
we know ChidiAlaigbo,Igbodefender,madridguy and yarimo wee avoid ds thread grin

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by OnyeOGA(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

We don notice you.
grin
cc Immhotep lzaa

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nonaira1: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

Go do something with your life abeg. This your BMC work no be work

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by anath(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Peace is eluding the president now since he doesn’t want his citizens to have peace. Good one Igbos them though I’m not ur fan

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by phase1: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
Operation Egwu Efi.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by phase1: 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

E pain you no be small.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
Hahahaha .

Na Jesus of una time.

Lazy things,

[/s]

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by limeta(f): 11:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
I will be there
We did him good in london
I will not be missing this
How I love to see buhari ve no peace

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by LZAA: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
We don notice you. grin cc Immhotep lzaa
grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Balyz: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
Bloody noisemakers. The cow is a stupid, powerless animal, but when the Python dances IPOB goes into hidung

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 24, 2018
We have always respected IPOB's ability to organize and protest worldwide against any marginalization of Ndigbo. But we disagree with their decision not to give Nigeria another chance.

We asked IPOB to become a political pressure group controlling Alaigbo politics but they refused. Now see...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by shobroy10(m): 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
sonofspada:
I love IPOB!!
afonja and others over to you
Why must u alwayz mention the Yoruba's can't u sleep knowing we still exist. If una like launch Buffalo race 15 ur problem because Der are more pressing issue than all this childish attitude u ppl do display everywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2018
I just out that one of the reason this carnage is going on in the middle belt is because of they have few people in the diaspora. We saw how the Igbos came together to organise protest in different world capitals to draw the International community to the plight of Nibo people in Enugu after the Fulani herdsmen killings.

Nobody today to speak for the Benue people because Buhari trip was the perfect place to disgrace him on the killings going on in their place.

Benue people should think outside joining the military and par a military organisation and venture out to be adventurous like the Igbos and Yoruba.

Benue please wake up. The Hausa Fulani has used you as cannon fodder for long and now is the time to emasculate yourself

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by IsaAbubakar: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2018
adadike:
Fellow Nigerians, it is only ndigbo that can save the remaining citizens of this country. we have seen it all. Buhari is using the blood of Nigerians as sacrifice. Buhari will surely be disgraced in America. Ndigbo, time to bring back Bakassi.
oga adili i na mma Omalicha nwa kiss
I mean asalamualykum sweetheart cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Xander85: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
I just out that one of the reason this carnage is going on in the middle belt is because of they have few people in the diaspora. We saw how the Igbos came together to organise protest in different world capitals to draw the International community to the plight of Nibo people in Enugu after the Fulani herdsmen killings.

Nobody today to speak for the Benue people because Buhari trip was the perfect place to disgrace him on the killings going on in their place.

Benue people should think outside joining the military and par a military organisation and venture out to be adventurous like the Igbos and Yoruba.

Benue please wake up. The Hausa Fulani has used you as cannon fodder for long and now is the time to emasculate yourself

I think you meant to say emancipate, as in they should emancipate themselves from mental slavery, for none but themselves can free their own minds.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by isaacsegun(m): 2:15am On Apr 25, 2018
But why now, buhari?But why now, buhari?But why now, buhari?

1 Like

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by OnyeOGA(m): 5:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Balyz:
Bloody noisemakers. The cow is a stupid, powerless animal, but when the Python dances IPOB goes into hidung
i hope u know the meaning of bloody

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by neezar: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2018
QueenOfNepal:

kathamandu where did u go to

ban as usual??
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by OFFICIAL336: 6:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Operation Cow Dance? IPOB no go kill me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 25, 2018
neezar:

kathamandu where did u go to

ban as usual??
Not at all. I just felt like staying away
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by gidgiddy: 7:24am On Apr 25, 2018
IPOB COMPLETELY disgraced Buhari in London during the common wealth meeting

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by lawman88(m): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2018
I'm from Benue and I know we don't have much people in diaspora. I'm begging IPOB to please use benue cultural attires and photos of the slain people to protest also. Meanwhile we have wasted all fulanis in my community. The TIV people are the ones accommodating them now. Any Fulani seen in Idoma land shall be beheaded

17 Likes

Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2018
And after the dance of the cow, what will happen next?

How is the dancing cow going to bring about the realization of Biafra?

You guys are not serious yet. When you are please wake us up.
Re: IPOB To Launch Operation Cow Dance II Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To U.S. by saarumann: 8:13am On Apr 25, 2018
grin No retreat no surrender, in IPOB I stand!!!!!!!
Waiting for dullard bokoharri to abuse Nigerian youths in America when asked about tackling polio.

Buhari is a terrorist!!

35 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters / Tension Mounts In PDP As Crisis Worsens, Elders Weigh Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.