Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Stella Damasus Shows A Different Side In Crazy Video To Mark Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Shows A Different Side In Crazy Video To Mark Her Birthday (513 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dances To Mark Her 39th Birthday / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Shows A Different Side In Crazy Video To Mark Her Birthday by SavanahGIST: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
Actress Stella Damasus just turned 40 and she blessed our social media timeline with a very crazy video that shows a side we've never seen.

In the video, the mother -of-two is seen running around and shouting, "I deserve some accolades," mimicking Charles Okocha.

Watch the video below.

WATCH VIDEO HERE>>>>
http://www.savannahgist.com/2018/04/24/stella-damasus-shows-a-different-side-in-crazy-video-to-mark-her-birthday/

cc; lalasticlala

cc; mynd44, Dominique, seun, FynestBoi

MissyB3

Re: Stella Damasus Shows A Different Side In Crazy Video To Mark Her Birthday by peachylife: 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
Beautiful lady with a golden heart.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Female Singer Performs In Church In Bum Shorts And Bra (watch Video) / Oluwo Of Iwo 'crowns' Dele Momodu [photos] / Davido - Assurance (official Dance Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.