Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,999 members, 7,799,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen (2274 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Top 10 High-paying Jobs In Canada: How To Get There / Get A Federal Job Or Move To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Triniz: 12:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Canada is a great place to be for a Nigerian. If you desire to go abroad, why not consider Canada? The United States places so much restriction on immigrants, same for the United Kingdom http://zipansion.com/3o6p

Canada too has its measure or restrictions, but it is not as strict as what obtains in the UK or the US. If you have decided to travel to Canada, but you are looking for ways to make it happen quickly, the information here will prove helpful.... http://zipansion.com/3o6p GOODLUCK

1 Share

Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by jacyhelen(f): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2018
How to travel to canada yet ur laxy ass is stil in Naija.
How to travel to canada yet ur Family and friends still dey Naija,MUMU!!!!!
Na ur type dey sell book on how to become a millionaire in 2Hours!!..Lmao...
Oga try other scam like BVN own

9 Likes

Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Henrodah(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2018
What's youR best choice? School? As immigrants?. And I wanna ask you something, when u get there and they refuse your appeals as an immigrant, WIll you be repatriated Please let me know.
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by cjeriia: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2018
jacyhelen:
How to travel to canada yet ur laxy ass is stil in Naija.
How to travel to canada yet ur Family and friends still dey Naija,MUMU!!!!!
Na ur type dey sell book on how to become a millionaire in 2Hours!!..Lmao...
Oga try other scam like BVN own
Kai....!! You harsh oooo

1 Like

Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Jethrolite(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2018
cjeriia:
Kai....!! You harsh oooo
I support her, op is mad.
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by jacyhelen(f): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2018
cjeriia:
Kai....!! You harsh oooo

lmao...na true naaaaaaaa
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Triniz: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2018
henrodah
You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Federal Court of Canada within a certain period after you were notified of the refusal by Canada Immigration.
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2018
There are threads here with hundreds of pages on how to migrate to Canada, with successful applicants also contributing to them and providing guidance. Don't fall for any of these scammers.
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by CompovineTech: 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Get The Best New Laptops In Nigeria @ Compovine Technologies Ltd.

For More Information visit http://www.compovine.com or call 07030444481

Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by teresafaith: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Triniz:
henrodah
You may be eligible to Appeal your Canadian Immigration Application Refusal to the Federal Court of Canada within a certain period after you were notified of the refusal by Canada Immigration.
How can one do that?
Cos I was recently refused visa
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Henrodah(m): 7:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Triniz:
henrodah
Thanks but how many times can u appeal?
Re: Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen by Henrodah(m): 7:03am On Apr 26, 2018
teresafaith:

How can one do that?
Cos I was recently refused visa
Masters in Canada is so slim to get...its well

(1) (Reply)

I Live On 200 Naira Daily To Sustain Myself” – Job-seeking PHD-holder Writes / Etisalat Interview! / Who Knows The Biggest Mechanic Village In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.