Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,274 members, 7,780,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:41 PM

Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens (27070 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Spotted With Tunde Ednut In The US (Photo) / Ghanaian Bouncers Forced Out Burna Boy After Brawl With Davido –eyewitness / Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Impossible.

Seunnzy:
Bayern will flog Madrid today
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Antoeni(m): 9:17am On Apr 25, 2018
my news alone is bigger than your career. ...........Tonto,
and she is very right and correct,
Tunde pls kill urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by bossperry(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
bobrisky go still dey tease person
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by bigtt76(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Exactly ....people like him is the reason every youth out there wants to blow at all cost without doing anything undecided

OKorowanta:
Tunde Ednut no try at all.
Wetin concern you with the type of phone wey Nina dey use?
Shey na you give Nina breath wey she take dey breathe?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:

La decima will beat Bayern Home and away

Let's have a gentlemen's bet here in front of the whole nairaland

10k winner gets 20k ?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Bsingle(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Wetin be my own, you have the money nii.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by asawanathegreat(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Thank u Toto Dickson
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by sukar886: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2018
This tunde is a fool,wetin concern am with Nina,s phone,abeg make en free Nina abeg..thanks to tontolet and bobrisky for their gift
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2018
Tonto took the idiat to the cleaners cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:28am On Apr 25, 2018
I can only see 3 dead celebrities trying to shine from one bright star. From Tonto to Bobrisky and Tunde, who is not a waste?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by thunderbabs: 9:44am On Apr 25, 2018
Bobrisky, omo Bariga.

He, sorry, she can cuss shocked
Why bobrisky con provoke like that na? Easy oo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by donqx: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Psoul(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2018
Sometimes when God sets out to bless you, He will set trouble and confusion in the camp of the enemies.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:
Seriously?? Madrid will shut u people after 90mins. FYI... Madrid will break Bayern home and away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Funkybabee(f): 10:21am On Apr 25, 2018
And which kind Tunde pics be this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Sugahylz(f): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2018
Omo tonto's clapback is legit blazing!! See clearing grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by donbenie(m): 10:51am On Apr 25, 2018
prechbills1:

can't she afford an iPhone by herself?... shey she won some cash?
So because she won cash she should go ahead and waste it on an iPhone?..was she complaining about her phone before the aproko Tunde put his Mouth for what wasn't his business..am no fan of Tonto nor Nina nor BBN but on this one,the Tunde guy is a capital F00L..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by isybeke(f): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Bobrisky with his bad mouth wey sharp pass razor,,so loud mouthed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Seunnzy(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2018
lestat:

La decima will beat Bayern Hime and away
Let's have a gentlemen's bet here in front of the whole nairaland
10k winner gets 20k ?
Bayern to qualify?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Seunnzy(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
kingkakaone:
Seriously?? Madrid will shut u people after 90mins. FYI... Madrid will break Bayern home and away.
I trust diz bayern under jupp heynckes
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:

Bayern to qualify?

Madrid to qualify
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Seunnzy(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2018
lestat:

Madrid to qualify
Oya na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by ollah2: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Is anything wrong with android? Our celebs are poor in heart

I tire oo. Most of them suffer from inferiority complex

Samsung S8, S9, Note 8, Google pixel 2 ans Huawei P 20 pro are Android phone and they take better pictures than iPhones X

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:

Oya na

Okay we have a bet 10k each

Winner takes all

Madrid qualify I win

Bayern wuakify you win

Loser must transfer the some of 10k to the winner no later than 12 noon of the next day fyet the champions.league second.leg

I assume you are a gentle man of integrity and will honor this bet ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:
Trust is not enough bro. Madrid is something else in UCL games.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Classictee89(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tunde,ur own don finish, only u among two* sorry three women. . . Hop u com out of this alive. . .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seunnzy:
Don't say I didn't warn u bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Pentools(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
GodOfAction:
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has continued to go head to head with musician and Instagram influencer, Tunde Ednut over Big Brother Naija star, Nina after he shamed her (Nina) for sharing a video of herself which Tunde saw as a poor quality video from an android phone.

As a result of this, Tonto Dikeh has now offered to gift Nina a brand new IPhoneX or any other phone of her choice.

How it all started.

Tunde Ednut had via his Instagram page shamed Nina for sharing a video she made with a purported poor quality phone camera.

Displeased Tonto Dikeh chimed in his comment section to slam him ” Tunde you have been a celebrity longer than i can remember, so you can afford a phone.. Send her one she needs it, We are waiting since you are the first to notice it” she wrote

As a clapback, Tunde Ednut shared an old video of Tonto where she fell off of a stage while performing a song as an artist signed to Dbanj’s record label.

Tonto Dikeh in reply to Tunde’s clap back wrote ” Tunde i was a musician for a sec and found a stage! Son, you have been musician all your life and never seen a stage…Nothing changes the fact that my news alone is bigger than your career. You need to go back to been a video vixen..
Remember your cool moves with the Sand men� #Here’s your First and Last reply #Post and Delete”

Tunde replied saying ” What else can anyone say about me apart from Dead Career Say something else . This is weak come back jor. Tonto you can do better.”

Tunde also went ahead to share a video of himself performing one of his songs on stage.

Seeing that Tonto has now offered to gift Nina a phone, Tunde Ednut wrote via Instagram ” Mwuaaaaaaah! Women I love you Ooo... Make she no deceive una o! Na she attack me first, but there was no come apart from the normal “Your Dead Career” when I don ginger down.... Chaaiiiiiiiiiiiii Jesus.... Let the sleeping dog lie o!. It’s Tunde Ednut Oooo. @Tontolet don’t block me o, I’m your Fan o! �

Meanwhile Bobrisky who’s a huge fan of Nina’s waded in and gave Tunde some shots of his hot cup of slams and says he'd redeem his promise to Nina ASAP, he wrote ” Tunde coconut or wat are dey calling u? Y are u looking like an arm robber who is about to pick a pocket in dis pic. Idiot u wanna use my Nina to trend ? If u don’t like her phone go and get her one now oloshi. U love to trend on everybody name because u are useless,foolish, an idiot. No single talent in ur life. Your talent is to shade people mad DOG. I’m waiting for ur clap back oloshi omo. U claim to be a blogger ����my dear u are forcing it. All the blogger I know are cashing out madly e.g linda ikeji , pulsetv Nigeria etc. Let me even ask u self, are u tired of editing my pic �� cos I noticed u rested for a while. If u wanna clap back pls don’t forget to upload one of my edited pic pls. FOOL

Part 2. There is nothing in dis life u wanna shade me with in dis life naa do u know y ? I’m shameless I don’t care wat people say about me. Don’t forget I can still enter (U.K.) London anytime I want cos my records there is clean. Bros go London let me see u �����. Motherfucker I’m waiting for u. U self fit carry me go abuja I’m waiting for ur lawyer note. I fear nobody if u mess with me or my friends i will serve u well. See his mouth like his grandma pussy. Useless boy. U don’t even know who to shade again is now Nina. Oloshi see his long neck like chicken their about to kill for Christmas party.

@nina_ivy_ as u are getting ur phone from @tontolet, u are also getting ur hair and money asap from me. Sis is giving u an iPhone of ur choice. From Bobrisky u are getting a long hair of ur choice and some cash. Tunde we are never ur mate �we roll cash out. Reply me and free tonto . Bastard are u scared of me ? son of a beast. The last time I check u were singing ���wat happen to it ? Now u move to a blogger �����.if u don’t reply me tunde u are a bastard. @nina_ivy_keep winning we are strongly behind u.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/04/25/bbnaija-tonto-dikeh-offers-to-buy-nina-an-iphonex-as-brawl-with-tunde-ednut-thickens-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala

All I can say for the sake of accidentally viewing this thread is that I am thoroughly disappointed in this tunde guy. I've always known him to be a b*tch mouth guy those days in V.I

Damn detest dude that run their mouth unnecessarily like a p#ssy raped in mensuration.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Seunnzy:

Oya na
My dear Seunnyou bet Bayern to qualify and I bet Madrid to qualify
At 10k each winner gets credited 10k by the looser no later than 13 noon the next day after second leg

So I want you to know that we must endeavor to this bet

Nairalanders you near me.witness
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Seunnzy:

Oya na
At 10k each winner gets credited 10k by the looser no later than 13 noon the next day after second leg

Cutehector you are the moderator on this
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Cutehector(m): 11:28am On Apr 26, 2018
lestat:

Cutehector you are the moderator on this
oya lestat and seunnzy make two of una drop the cash for my account...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Cutehector:
oya lestat and seunnzy make two of una drop the cash for my account...

Seunnzy what say you ?

Cutehector Your finder's fee is 2k so you remit 18k to the winner agreed ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / Frodd Shows His Gbe Body Dance Move(video) / 9ice Takes His Political Awareness Campaign To Ogbomoso (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.