Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

It's My Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's My Day (499 Views)

Today Is My Birthday My Girlfriend Ruined My Day / See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) / This Really Made My Day (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's My Day by honourablelumis: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2018
�Cheers to myself �for surviving �another year�!
Dear God, on this great day, I don’t want to be greedy and ask anything more from you, for I know you have blessed me with a lot. I’m glad I have the ability to see and appreciate all the amazing blessings bestowed upon my life. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. I celebrate these little but priceless things. In the face of tremendous adversities, I have survived because I believe in myself. I pray that my self-belief will help me to overcome all the challenges that come my way in this new and exciting chapter of my life. I pray to the Lord for more of an ecstatic day like today. Not many have the opportunity to have a new year added to their lives. It is only by Your grace that I can celebrate today.
I wish myself a cheerful birthday�����

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Ladies Shouldn't Condemn Prostitutes / Sure Way To Resist The Urge To Fall In Love / Nigeria And The Free Trade Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.