Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s (2184 Views)

12 Deadly Diseases Of 0ral S*ex / +18: How Do I Get This Thing Back? Small Pen*s — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s by Kwambe1(m): 5:15am On Apr 25, 2018
When a man gets attracted to a woman, he is very well aware of the ‘assets’ she brings to the table, since her breasts or butt size cannot really be hidden. But, for a woman, things can get pretty dicey. You can’t just approach him and say, “hey, can I see your dick size?” before taking him to bed.

Women have to be on the lookout for certain traits that could reveal her might be on the smaller size. YourTango tells us what these signs are below;

1. He has a big ego.

A small man has struggled all throughout life knowing he’s the minnow in the vast male ocean, so he’s mastered the art of creating a big ego, creating the illusion that even though he’s a half-pint he’s more valuable than gold. Their skyscraper egos are a result from excelling at the idea of “success.”

These man have extravagant lifestyles, over-the-top cars that the average man with an average size pen!s could probably not afford, and a big network of friends and connections. He’s a Chihuahua with a Rottweiler bark.

READ: My Confession: Losing my v!rg!n!ty to his brother

2. He’s a master at 0ral s3x.

Some small men who know how to confront their misfortunes know how to compensate elsewhere — with their tongue. Their tongue is that appetizer trio and three big glasses of water that holds you up through a bad dinner. They’re so good that they go on an excavation quest with your vag!n@.

3. He never discusses his pen!s.

Have you ever dated a man who was overly anxious to show you the family jewels? He warms you up with the idea that he’s going pull out an elephant trunk or that he’s so brutally hung that he’s afraid you can’t handle it? Your vag!n@ might tighten up and hide in your panties, afraid of the boogie man.

But a small man will NEVER talk about his pen!s. Why? Men don’t like to talk about.. Continue reading...
Re: For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s by koolaid87: 5:46am On Apr 25, 2018
Mod, push not, it's irrelevant

Next pls!

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s by agbonkamen(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2018
Guys with small penxs don suffer grin grin
Re: For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s by Neimar: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2018
agbonkamen:
Guys with small penxs don suffer grin grin

u too like Bleep
you go like party sha grin
Re: For The Ladies – Is He A Master At 0ral? 4 Signs He Has A Small pen!s by agbonkamen(f): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Neimar:

u too like Bleep
you go like party sha grin
funny enough I am not the party freak grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Shares The Facebook Chats Of His Acclaimed Virgin Girlfriend / I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It-lady / I'm Going 2 Woman Boku AKA Sodom & Gomorrah For Da First Time Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.