Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (10692 Views)

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 25, 2018
I don't bother toasting most with big yance and big breast because majority of them have nothing to offer upstairs other than their body, majority of them are whores! (yes, you heard me right), I was with a beautiful busty and ukwuciously blessed lady (oh lawd).
So some weeks back, I came across this damsel and at first sight she looked amazing, I swear I could kill for her until I found out she wasn't as beautiful as she looked up stairs as she did physically! damn she couldn't hold a conversation, I brought up different topics we could discuss about while we had our dates and she couldn't hold any of them for longer, just like how tomatoes basket can't hold water. She almost had no idea about the recent happenings in Nigeria, I was like "did you see the current news about Dino melaye?" and her reply was one in a million " what make up brand is that? Is it better than Laura Mercier?
Blood of habakuk!

Another reason I don't bother talking to them anymore is that; Most beautiful and fully endowed girls think that every time a guy approaches them he automatically just wants sex and ants to use am dump them, so they in turn activate gold digging mood and try to leech the guy of his every hard earned fortune, you will begin to hear stories like "baby my mum just called me that she is sick and needs money for operation and it's only 450,000 naira" i don't remember being your mother's husband, father nor relatives. undecided

You will hear "baby please I need to pay for my house rent, my landlord said I will be evicted if I fail to meet up payment tomorrow" you forgot your rent has expired and you were busy ordering for rice and chicken during our date? My sister you are mad and have no one to tel you. angry

And lastly they are so full of themselves! Try talking to a beautiful and fully endowed girl, 90% you will almost regret it as they are very succy, so rude! Especially the ones at shoprite that live in mushin area that will make up and go there to hunt for sugar daddies, those classes ones that look like otedola daughters at first sight when you have not interacted with them so the mushin spirit in them is still dormant if you are not a sugar daddy. Tsk.

There you have it. My reasons

Slim girls give more warm reception and are more intelligent upstairs compared to their counter parts, try talking to a beautiful slim girl and you will see the difference, only if you can love them and not care about big yance and big breast, your life will never remain the same o. They know how to love, they respect themselves, they don't let big yance and big breast influence and take over their reasoning capabilities because they have none cheesy
With all said, not all slim girls though as personality comes to play in all individuals but in Nigeria, slim girls are more properly oriented and are the ideal ladies one should mingle with, if you need a serious relationship.
#MyExperience #MyObservationSoFar

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by koolaid87: 5:52am On Apr 25, 2018
OP, its 5.53am and you brought this up?

I'm going back to bed

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by IamGoke(m): 6:07am On Apr 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
what a stereotype?

But for some reasons, i'm leaning towards agreeing with the op. You mostly find intelligence in regular girls with the regular look with the slim/average body. I'm starting to think these girls with the average body intentionally gets intelligent and smart to make up for the little or lack of physical prowling features.

And the funniest part is men are the opposite, If a man is short, there are tendencies for him to be short tempered which is a way to command respect and cover up his insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mikejj(m): 6:26am On Apr 25, 2018
and you say this one no be lazy youth

28 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 7:11am On Apr 25, 2018
So I’ve dated how many curvy chics to come with this conclusion ..
You sound trickle to say the least ..

Date a handful of dregs then u come here to cry ... please no one cares date Lela , slim, infact you can date a guy seff no one will beat u .. a lot date slim chics do u see them creating trash

See how backwards the mentality of some Nigerian men are .. so if u are slim u automatically have brain and intelligent ... this is why we will forever remain backwards .. everyday we pray for change but it will never come see the mentality of a Nigerian your undecided shameful

Come and moan about money .. are you the first man to spend money .. if that money ain’t sh!t u won’t mention it ... Gosh it’s nauseating the thing y’all hold as priority in life

12 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Pierohandsome: 7:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Mumu op

Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Mustack: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2018
Op you're on point oh. . I like them slim.. My gf b wife o be na slim shaddy reasonable enough to be with not like those one flaunting them up and down.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Date a handful of dregs then u come here to cry ... please no one cares date Lela , slim, infact you can date a guy seff no one will beat u .. a lot date slim chics do u see them creating trash

See how backwards the mentality of some Nigerian men are .. so if u are slim u automatically have brain and intelligent ... this is why we will forever remain backwards .. everyday we pray for change but it will never come see the mentality of a Nigerian your undecided shameful

Come and moan about money .. are you the first man to spend money .. if that money ain’t sh!t u won’t mention it ... Gosh it’s nauseating the thing y’all hold as priority in life

Why so pained? Are not most curvy girls more concerned about their looks than anything else? You come here to rant without reading. I drew my conclusion from my own personal experience, it might differ for other individuals as we are defined by various personalities all across which are not the same and I had a hard time reading through what you wrote up there, you should work on structuring your sentences to be more articulate and easily comphrehsive, you know, you are not the only one reading articles posted on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2018
Mustack:
Op you're on point oh. . I like them slim.. My gf b wife o be na slim shaddy reasonable enough to be with not like those one flaunting them up and down.

Thank you jawe, you will continue to see happiness. smiley
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:24am On Apr 25, 2018
so this is what you just wake up and analyse about big big yash. .N.a. wa o....this one n.a. the lazy youth buhari been dey talk off

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
so this is what you just wake up and analyse about big big yash. .N.a. wa o....this one n.a. the lazy youth buhari been dey talk off

I beg your pardon, What's the romance section created for?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by AstroG: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Lalas247:

Sisi...Calm Your Nerves Down grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mhisbliss(f): 9:15am On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:
I don't bother toasting most with big yance and big breast because majority of them have nothing to offer upstairs other than their body, majority of them are whores! (yes, you heard me right), I was with a beautiful busty and ukwuciously blessed lady (oh lawd).
So some weeks back, I came across this damsel and at first sight she looked amazing, I swear I could kill for her until I found out she wasn't as beautiful as she looked up stairs as she did physically! damn she couldn't hold a conversation, I brought up different topics we could discuss about while we had our dates and she couldn't hold any of them for longer, just like how tomatoes basket can't hold water. She almost had no idea about the recent happenings in Nigeria, I was like "did you see the current news about Dino melaye?" and her reply was one in a million " what make up brand is that? Is it better than Laura Mercier?
Blood of habakuk!

Another reason I don't bother talking to them anymore is that; Most beautiful and fully endowed girls think that every time a guy approaches them he automatically just wants sex and ants to use am dump them, so they in turn activate gold digging mood and try to leech the guy of his every hard earned fortune, you will begin to hear stories like "baby my mum just called me that she is sick and needs money for operation and it's only 450,000 naira" i don't remember being your mother's husband, father nor relatives. undecided

You will hear "baby please I need to pay for my house rent, my landlord said I will be evicted if I fail to meet up payment tomorrow" you forgot your rent has expired and you were busy ordering for rice and chicken during our date? My sister you are mad and have no one to tel you. angry

And lastly they are so full of themselves! Try talking to a beautiful and fully endowed girl, 90% you will almost regret it as they are very succy, so rude! Especially the ones at shoprite that live in mushin area that will make up and go there to hunt for sugar daddies, those classes ones that look like otedola daughters at first sight when you have not interacted with them so the mushin spirit in them is still dormant if you are not a sugar daddy. Tsk.

Slim girls give more warm reception and are more intelligent upstairs compared to their counter parts, try talking to a beautiful slim girl and you will see the difference, only if you can love them and not care about big yance and big breast, your life will never remain the same o. They know how to love, they respect themselves, they don't let big yance and big breast influence and take over their reasoning capabilities because they have none cheesy
With all said, not all slim girls though as personality comes to play in all individuals but in Nigeria, slim girls are more properly oriented and are the ideal ladies one should mingle with, if you need a serious relationship.
You're just being stupid and paranoid and look at the time you posted this trash

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're just being stupid and paranoid and look at the time you posted this thrash

. So what's your business with the time of the post? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mhisbliss(f): 9:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:

. So what's your business with the time of the post? undecided

I'm worried buhari is kinda right Nigerian youths are indeed lazy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
I'm worried buhari is kinda right Nigerian youths are indeed lazy

Buhari was only referring to gold digger association, don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mhisbliss(f): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:

Buhari was only referring to gold digger association, don't get it twisted.
And what association did you classify yourself, now think carefully before answering based on the following reason.

You woke up by 5am and came to nairaland and made that cockeyed stereotypical post about busty and curvaceous ladies being dumb, this conclusion is based on what? You prolly got involved with a fat fool and you wrote all busty ladies off as dumb, i ain't curvaceous or busty so nothing should give you the crazy idea that I'm pained

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
And what association did you classify yourself, now think carefully before answering based on the following reason.

You woke up by 5am and came to nairaland and made that cockeyed stereotypical post about busty and curvaceous ladies being dumb, this conclusion is based on what? You prolly got involved with a fat fool and you wrote all busty ladies off as dumb, i ain't curvaceous or busty so nothing should give you the crazy idea that I'm pained

Lmao @ fat fool. This girl you are wicked grin I didn't say all of them. I said some and moreover I put the ash tag "my experience" so yall don't feel I just concluded stuff like that without even conducting a survey, the ratio of girls coming out more intelligent is in favour of the slim chicks, so no need for us to fight, by the way you look good and smart as well reading that book. Shows you have something upstairs wink Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Jackossky(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:

Even if you are, you won't tell us.
Kikikikik
Okay. M done with you

Ehennn. Op, you see, some very curvaceous and elegant babes are brilliant ooo. There is this fat girl that is well endowed in Uniben... Oh Boy, na she be the best there ooo.

Still in my journey of life, I have met curvy (big) girls that are extremely intelligent and I have seen some that are very dull as you mentioned; likewise the slim ones.
So therefore, I have come to the illation that body size doesn't t determine brilliance or Intelligence.

P. S
I prefer the slim ones to the fat ones... Anytime any day.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mhisbliss(f): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Jackossky:

Even if you are, you won't tell us.
Kikikikik
Okay. M done with you

Ehennn. Op, you see, some very curvaceous and elegant babes are brilliant ooo. There is this fat girl that is well endowed in Uniben... Oh Boy, na she be the best there ooo.

Still in my journey of life, I have met curvy (big) girls that are extremely intelligent and I have seen some that are very dull as you mentioned; likewise the slim ones.
So therefore, I have come to the illation that body size doesn't t determine brilliance or Intelligence.

P. S
I prefer the slim ones to the fat ones... Anytime any day.
If i was I'd not hide it, I'm never ashamed of myself, I've got a really high self esteem.

And yap we're basically saying the same thing, I've met dumb people who're slim and fat people who're brilliant, OP met the wrong lot

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by mhisbliss(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:

Lmao @ fat fool. This girl you are wicked grin I didn't say all of them. I said some and moreover I put the ash tag "my experience" so yall don't feel I just concluded stuff like that without even conducting a survey, the ratio of girls coming out more intelligent is in favour of the slim chicks, so no need for us to fight, by the way you look good and smart as well reading that book. Shows you have something upstairs wink Clap for yourself.
Lol thanks but my physique has nothing to do with my intelligence, on the contrary I've met more smart and intelligent fat people compared to slim people, and we ain't fighting I'm simply saying you shouldn't conclude that the tendency of a slim chick to be brilliant is more than that of a fat chick, they're more dumb slim chicks than you can imagine, believe me i know grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Are you not slim like a broomstick? So why are you mad at the OP? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Kodiwithsauce: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2018
I can sense inferiority complex
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by IdeyFindWife: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2018
Y'all be dating ghetto fatso's upandan with their ratchet ways and won't let us breathe
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Pat081: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
Op wot is d different between u n dos ones u re talking about
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love reading girls' argument.. I just imagine them physically speaking to me directly with their breasts jiggling upandan grin
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:
Blood of habakuk!

...saucy...

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by johnkey: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
then you're missing a lot
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
You're just being stupid and paranoid and look at the time you posted this thrash
...trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by myself13: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by dollyjoy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
A guy who can not write correctly have no right to term others unintelligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Prostitute Turned Cult Leader Shares Photos Of His Wives' Unclad Butts / What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? / Is This Rape Of What ??!! (phtos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.