Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast (10776 Views)

Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy / You'll Also Wish You Knew These 7 LESSONS Before You Started "Toasting" Girls / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
.. So chimanmanda adichie the famous author who is buxom is both unintelligent and promiscuous ba?cheesy. Its like u haven't met flat azzed ladies that are promiscuous.ur post reeks of low self esteem sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by pu7pl3(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...trash...

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:

Are you not slim like a broomstick? So why are you mad at the OP? grin grin
Lol I ain’t mad you know I you don’t support his statement because it’s false and not facts (how many has he dated? ) that’s the question but illiterates will hold u ... slim or curvy nothing wrong
Yes I’m slim ur point is what exactly

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
.. So chimanmanda adichie the famous author who is buxom is both unintelligent and promiscuous ba?cheesy. Its like u haven't met flat azzed ladies that are promiscuous.ur post reeks of low self esteem sha.
Very low .....
And dumb ppl seff follow follow... sad isn’t it .
You date maybe 10 tops and then conclude , really
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Very low .....
And dumb ppl seff follow follow... sad isn’t it .
You date maybe 10 tops and then conclude , really
its like maybe he toast one curvy girl and d girl turn am down. I never knew they now use a woman's body type to rate her intelligence.wetin im go come yarn about those ashis wey no get yansh and breast but still dey ply their trade. Are dose ones now decent cos dey don't have backyard? Na inferiority complex dey worry op jor.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ire2:

Why so pained? Are not most curvy girls more concerned about their looks than anything else? You come here to rant without reading. I drew my conclusion from my own personal experience, it might differ for other individuals as we are defined by various personalities all across which are not the same and I had a hard time reading through what you wrote up there, you should work on structuring your sentences to be more articulate and easily comphrehsive, you know, you are not the only one reading articles posted on this forum.
No one is pained once someone doesn’t agree with u .. u think that means I’m pained [what does that even mean ] abeg save those antics for ur Naija based chics won’t work on me ... smiley
I came here to rant ? No dear I commented like everyone else but my opinion bugged u so much u had to quote me ..

Respect other ppls views or keep scrolling mate
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
its like maybe he toast one curvy girl and d girl turn am down. I never knew they now use a woman's body type to rate her intelligence.wetin im go come yarn about those ashis wey no get yansh and breast but still dey ply their trade. Are dose ones now decent cos dey don't have backyard? Na inferiority complex dey worry op jor.
Dumb so dumb
Can’t u see how backwards that is .. using size and weight to measure intelligence this is what they spend their time doing ...
Basically saying if u are flat like pancake intelligence pass undecided
Inferiority complex worries a lot of ppl .. wonder when they will snap out of it ...
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Dumb so dumb
Can’t u see how backwards that is .. using size and weight to measure intelligence this is what they spend their time doing ...
Basically saying if u are flat like pancake intelligence pass undecided
Inferiority complex worries a lot of ppl .. wonder when they will snap out of it ...
ehn guys like dat will tell u dey prefer women dat don't have back or bosom. After dem marry such women u will see them sleeping around with women who are well endowed at d backcheesy. Its obvious op loves women who are blessed with curves but he had vent this afternoon cos of a splat he had with a curvy lady probably this morning. Toasting tinzs i guesscheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn guys like dat will tell u dey prefer women dat don't have back or bosom. After dem marry such women u will see them sleeping around with women who are well endowed at d backcheesy. Its obvious op loves women who are blessed with curves but he had vent this afternoon cos of a splat he had with a curvy lady probably this morning. Toasting tinzs i guesscheesy.
Haha might be right sha cheesy
Anyway his biz jare make I waka comot ... r u online ?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
seùn keeps breeding rabbids everyday. what a stereotype. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
seùn keeps breeding rabbids everyday. what a stereotype. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha might be right sha cheesy
Anyway his biz jare make I waka comot ... r u online ?
online on watsap?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
online on watsap?
Yes
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:
seùn keeps breeding rabbids everyday.
what a stereotype. undecided

Girl I need that trainers u have on... was never a fan of addicts but girl that set is hot hot
Me likey cheesy
How u dey
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes
not yet sha but u can send message..will check it up.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
not yet sha but u can send message..will check it up.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Girl I need that trainers u have on... was never a fan of addicts but girl that set is hot hot
Me likey cheesy
How u dey
lool,what trainers?cheesy

I just come back from school and decided to surf NL before I came across these nonsense. cheesy

how are you sis? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,what trainers?cheesy

I just come back from school and decided to surf NL before I came across these nonsense. cheesy

how are you sis? smiley

On ur pic ..u it’s white n black

I’m good ... these threads getting too much .. will relocate to family sec soon .. hopefully more mature topics

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

On ur pic ..u it’s white n black

I’m good ... these threads getting too much .. will relocate to family sec soon .. hopefully more mature topics
lolz,the pic on my whatsapp?
I don't wear waist trainers,lool.

na jambites full for here.cry

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I ain’t mad you know I you don’t support his statement because it’s false and not facts (how many has he dated? ) that’s the question but illiterates will hold u ... slim or curvy nothing wrong
Yes I’m slim ur point is what exactly

1. I was actually just joking. grin
2. You're slim-curvy; not slim.
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:

1. I was actually just joking. grin
2. You're slim-curvy; not slim.
lol I know na don’t want to disappoint my haters sir grin
Pls o I’m flat all round
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

lolz,the pic on my whatsapp?
I don't wear waist trainers,lool.

na jambites full for here.cry

No it’s the shoe .. or what do u call it there
Here it’s trainers .. the Adidas one u had on

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

No it’s the shoe .. or what do u call it there Here it’s trainers .. the Adidas one u had on
lool,okay. Snickers.
Thanks sis,you like em?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol thanks but my physique has nothing to do with my intelligence, on the contrary I've met more smart and intelligent fat people compared to slim people, and we ain't fighting I'm simply saying you shouldn't conclude that the tendency of a slim chick to be brilliant is more than that of a fat chick, they're more dumb slim chicks than you can imagine, believe me i know grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,okay.
Snickers.

Thanks sis,you like em?
yes I want one .. for gym and stuff
looks really cute
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
yes I want one .. for gym and stuff looks really cute
lool,thanks sis. You can get them over there?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:
lol I know na don’t want to disappoint my haters sir grin
Pls o I’m flat all round

Maybe in another life. You're already curvy in this one. grin
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:

Maybe in another life. You're already curvy in this one. grin
where have u been seff.. haven't seen u around in ages ..

u don marry ?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,thanks sis.
You can get them over there?
yes na
when I go shopping I'll do.a video of the store where I can get it from ...so u can see all the styles
or u can order direct from d site ..
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by highpriestess: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

yes na
when I go shopping I'll do.a video of the store where I can get it from ...so u can see all the styles
or u can order direct from d site ..
lol,video will be better.cheesy
are you trying to shade weights or keep fit?
Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

where have u been seff.. haven't seen u around in ages ..

u don marry ?

Lol...just been busy. I'm not married o. Na you marry Banky W? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast by Lalas247(f): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
HauteReel:

Lol...just been busy. I'm not married o. Na you marry Banky W? cheesy
banky w get beard .. if not na lie o
thought u've been busy nice seeing ya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have No Girlfriend, The Girls Think I Am Just Too Handsome. See Photos. / Guys How Would U Respond To A Girl's Proposal? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.