Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) (67929 Views)

Husppupi Handcuffed By Fbi On His Way To Washington-photo / Blogger Daniel Elombah Handcuffed By Police (Photos) / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by stephenduru: 6:01am On Apr 25, 2018
What is going on?Unconfirmed information trending on social media reveals that Dino Melaye has been handcuffed by police in hospital.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-moment-dino-melaye-was-handcuffed.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by malware: 6:02am On Apr 25, 2018
N50 would have saved DINO this humiliation, but he had no such wisdom. cheesy

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
Music producer Sinator grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by prospero5(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2018
i wish the nonsense immunity clause covering governors and president can be removed so that they get served hot sause when necessary.

modified: i wish we could even have an incorruptible president that will be bold enough to tackle corrupt office holders.

in fact, my wishes for this country are numerous.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2018
stephenduru:
What is going on?Unconfirmed information trending on social media reveals that Dino Melaye has been handcuffed by police in hospital.

What do you think?

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/see-moment-dino-melaye-was-handcuffed.html?m=1
oh my God, what's the meaning of this injustice in this nation. this buhari government really want to kill Dino melaye. it's so so unfortunate that killings and shedding of innocent blood has been the order of the day in this nation. so so painful.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by anibirelawal(m): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2018
This is getting more serious & interesting.

But wait o, after all this comotion & palava, and Dino is later found to be innocent, what next?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by chieyine(m): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2018
shocked shocked
Dino the Music Producer tongue
All of you guys are fantastically kwarrupt. cool
Why is he jumping police Molue like Agbero

He has become the scape goat

Even our twitter common sense Sinator knows his boundary cheesy

Adeleke soon it will be ya turn kiss
Our dancing dancing senator

Go and get your pvc let us push this tyrant back to daura wink

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by koolaid87: 6:06am On Apr 25, 2018
Empty barrel

Shior

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:08am On Apr 25, 2018
sad
Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:09am On Apr 25, 2018
malware:
Never knew Dino can be tamed like this

Just imagine how they belittled the 'Music Video' Senator
cheesy
This is no taming but humiliation. That APC will not escape from its consequences

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2018
wetin make I do? they can kill themselves for all I care, useless executive,stupid legislature and senseless judiciary

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Why don't you go to the FP and read the NP police press statement.

johnnyvid:
oh my God, what's the meaning of this injustice in this nation. this buhari government really want to kill Dino melaye. it's so so unfortunate that killings and shedding of innocent blood has been the order of the day in this nation. so so painful.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 6:10am On Apr 25, 2018
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by tayebest(m): 6:11am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:

My brother what did you mean by injustice? Because he summoned by the police and submitted him self willingly, but when he has a second thought and see that if he followed them to the court his life is at stake. He build courage and want to commit suicide by jumping off a moving vehicle. grin grin

Dino that like media sensation. mtcheeeeeew! angry

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by tayebest(m): 6:12am On Apr 25, 2018
Jazzlite:

This is no taming but humiliation. That APC will not escape from its consequences

He is also an APC member! If Dino try to change his political party, that ends his political life. because Smart Adeyemi will suffocate his life! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by UmuEri(m): 6:16am On Apr 25, 2018
there is this say that; if Army slap you, "you go know say Police na your friend"

honestly, I have no pity for Dino. He was one of those that insulted and discredited GEJ while ushering this despotic regime.

Now he thinks this is GEJ that he can be doing anyhow!

abeg enjoy your change joor!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2018
tayebest:

My brother what did you mean by injustice? Because he summoned by the police and submitted him self willingly, but when he has a second thought and see that if he followed them to the court his life is at stake. He build courage and want to commit suicide by jumping off a moving vehicle. grin grin

Dino that like media sensation. mtcheeeeeew! angry
do you know what will happen in the SARS custody niiii. haven't we had of innocent people that was killed in police and Efcc custody niiii. Dino melaye only do that in saving himself from not been assasinated. if you don't know assasination of innocent souls are wasted and still the government have never find whosoever that involved in their assasination. so so painful and pathetic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 6:17am On Apr 25, 2018
This is the beginning of the battle between Dino vs the Nigerian Police Force. The embattled senator must pray that his cronies in the NASS show up at this very trying time to rescue him from this mess just as he did for the Senate president 2 years ago.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:17am On Apr 25, 2018
tayebest:

He is also an APC member! If Dino try to change his political party, that ends his political life. because Smart Adeyemi will suffocate his life! grin
This time Smart is not the enemy.... He could be a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
do you know what will happen in the SARS custody niiii. haven't we had of innocent people that was killed in police and Efcc custody niiii. Dino melaye only do that in saving himself from not been assasinated. if you don't know assasination of innocent souls are wasted and still the government have never find whosoever that involved in their assasination. so so painful and pathetic
On point eventually they're going to make a saint of him.
Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 6:19am On Apr 25, 2018
madridguy:

why did they handcuffed him in this manner Hmmmmm? he's a senator for God's sake. he should be respected. this shows that they want to assassinate him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
madridguy:

Police are fond of twisting facts. On no account should a serving senator be treated like that. Well he's one of you zombies. What's my business

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra and wicked pdp were clapping him when he was misbehaving.

After pushing him to bite the fingers that fed him,
The lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and wicked pdp are now laughing at him.

You can see how the lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra and wicked pdp are too wicked to relied on.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2018
Jazzlite:

On point eventually they're going to make a saint of him.
Dino melaye act that way to stop the assassination. he has been speaking to Apc government for some time now using the Senate platform to vent in his anger against this government .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:21am On Apr 25, 2018
malware:
Never knew Dino can be tamed like this

Just imagine how they belittled the 'Music Video' Senator
cheesy

They should administer nuvacaine to kill the pain and move him asap out of there before bandits locate and rescue him out of police clutch. If they fvk up and allow Dino plot an escape thats it!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
johnnyvid:
Dino melaye act that way to stop the assassination. he has been speaking to Apc government for some time now using the Senate platform to vent in his anger against this government .
I know.
Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by TheTakeOver: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
I'm just trying to imagine how Bello will be laughing.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by calaway: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
This is one of many truthful reasons buhari had Dino arrested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by cricifixo: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
I SMH for this joke of a country called nigeria, you'll be suprised when you discover that all this was just stage managed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:22am On Apr 25, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

They should administer nuvacaine to kill the pain and move him asap out of there before bandits locate and rescue him out of police clutch. If they fvk up and allow Dino plot an escape thats it!
Escape to where? You type like a kindergarten kid
Re: Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) by Jazzlite: 6:23am On Apr 25, 2018
TheTakeOver:
I'm just trying to imagine how Bello will be laughing.
His laughter will be cut short soon

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency / Nigerians React To Adeboye Visit To Buhari In London (photos) / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.