Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions (7880 Views)

“why I Won’t Assist My Husband If He’s Struggling Financially” – Nigerian Lady / Should A Man Date If He Is Still Struggling With Finances / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by princfred(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
yes oo na so life be. There is no guarantee dat a woman go remain with u if na cos of ur money or success make her dey run after u. Sooner or later she go run leave u dey chase after another man wey get plenty money pass u .see some of my edo brothers wey dey jardon or Yankee or jardon. Those wey no get serious girlfriend before them port overseas..dem dey come back quite alright to come marry. But fear no dey let them carry this girls with them back overseas cos dem dey fear dat these ladies will take advantage of the system...divorce them and take over their property or dem go just dump dem and run after a richer boy there. The ones wey u dey see say dey carry dhier wives with them overseas na d ones wey don stay long with such ladies during courtship.d ones wey dey leave their wives back in naija dey only come visit dem during festivity times and wen dem dey overseas dem go dey send dhier wives monthly upkeep money.so na so e jus be.so dats why wen u never buoyant even if u no get gf u go jus try as much as possible to mingle and know wich girl good so dat wen u don hammer u can know d one to choose. To just lock up and shut out urself from women cos u broke...wen u don make am to get good one go dey hard ooo.
Correct talk there guy especially the last part.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
It used to be blurry, I can't place her face. But I never took note of the ASSets
yea she only started blurring her pix wen some dudes started trolling her pix....normal nairaland trend. Ehn u haven noticed d ASSets?....u dey talk true so?

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2018
True to God
lefulefu:
yea she only started blurring her pix wen some dudes started trolling her pix....normal nairaland trend. Ehn u haven noticed d ASSets?....u dey talk true so?

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by dinachi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
I become worried when men support this!
When you tell a woman that you need money to date her you have already conditioned her to a prostitute. Now you know why most young ladies of today are lesbians and prostitutes. A lesbian will never say she needs money to date another lesbian but the moment it is a man they start looking for money.

If you support this as a man, you are enabling the entitlement attitude of women. You are the reason a lady EXPECTS money when you ask her out, EXPECTS money when you ask for her number, expects money when you compliment her.

So if you don't want to marry a prostitute, you can't be supporting this.

My belief is a man can date any woman whether he has money or not. But you need to be doing something either business or working to marry her. Not because of supporting her financially but because of children that are expected.

If any lady give you attitude because you are not buoyant ignore and laugh at her foolishness! She doesn't deserve you. She deserves a ritualist or yahoo yahoo boy who will use her body parts to further enrich himself.

8 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
yes oo na so life be. There is no guarantee dat a woman go remain with u if na cos of ur money or success make her dey run after u. Sooner or later she go run leave u dey chase after another man wey get plenty money pass u .see some of my edo brothers wey dey jardon or Yankee or jardon. Those wey no get serious girlfriend before them port overseas..dem dey come back quite alright to come marry. But fear no dey let them carry this girls with them back overseas cos dem dey fear dat these ladies will take advantage of the system...divorce them and take over their property or dem go just dump dem and run after a richer boy there. The ones wey u dey see say dey carry dhier wives with them overseas na d ones wey don stay long with such ladies during courtship.d ones wey dey leave their wives back in naija dey only come visit dem during festivity times and wen dem dey overseas dem go dey send dhier wives monthly upkeep money.so na so e jus be.so dats why wen u never buoyant even if u no get gf u go jus try as much as possible to mingle and know wich girl good so dat wen u don hammer u can know d one to choose. To just lock up and shut out urself from women cos u broke...wen u don make am to get good one go dey hard ooo.
. abi oo boss....may God save us from samantha
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Lol. This is funny because is even those that don't have money that have erection pass.

Everyday baby where are you, can you over because no job to exhaust their strength so they will like to exhaust it on bae. Lol
Kuku kill them grin too much strength
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
True to God
don't take da name of da lord of vaincheesy. Its jus ukwu we talkin abtcheesy.

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
dinachi:
When you tell a woman that you need money to date her you have already conditioned her to a prostitute. Now you know why most young ladies of today are lesbians and prostitutes. A lesbian will never say she needs money to date another lesbian but the moment it is a man they start looking for money.

If you support this as a man, you are enabling the entitlement attitude of women. You are the reason a lady EXPECTS money when you ask her out, EXPECTS money when you ask for her number, expects money when you compliment her.

My belief is a man can date any woman whether he has money or not. But you need to be doing something either business or working to marry her. Not because of supporting her financially but because of children that are expected.

If any lady give you attitude because you are not buoyant ignore and laugh at her foolishness! She doesn't deserve you. She deserves a ritualist or yahoo yahoo boy who will use her body parts to further enrich himself.
don't take everything u see on social media to heart. If all women were only dating men with money then shoemakers,barbers,okada riders, well diggers etc would have been single for life ba? cheesy. Just go for d one dat work best for u... But then while doing that always have it at d back of ur mind dat if u use money to make a woman like u na u go suffer am last last.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Barzinime(m): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
We are not hissing oo
We agree perfectly
But hope you have done your research on the percentage of the rich & poor

So "see you when you're 40"
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I agree with the girls... wink The truth must be heard ooo but broke men will be hissing over this matter.. grin
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
mikejj:
. the system of not spending money worked very well during the days of our grandfathers and mother...where u you don't need to date or do courtship before getting a wife.. then when you are a hardworking farmer and you have big barns of yams.nkechi and choima will fall you.
Haha ... you may have a point true say I wasn’t in that era. .... but remembered my gran saying they used words to woo back then ...
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
I can't even place what Lalas looks like, I think I have seen small photos though, I hope her pre-wedding photos surface here. I am very thin so big ladies will intimidate me.

shocked lefulefu don’t mind him o
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

grin
Lalas247:

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
He like the fifth person this month not sure what’s in the water they are drinking ... cheesy
Don mind don o .. make he dey look the thumbnail pic like that .. cannot come n kill me
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

He like the fifth person this month not sure what’s in the water they are drinking ... cheesy
Don mind don o .. make he dey look the thumbnail pic like that .. cannot come n kill me
5th person saying such?shocked... Na waohcheesy. Maybe na strategy to make u put back those ur BUMbastic pix on ur dpcheesy.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
lefulefu:
5th person saying such?shocked... Na waohcheesy. Maybe na strategy to make u put back those ur BUMbastic pix on ur dpcheesy.
Kolewerk grin

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by ImaIma1(f): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
A guy that dates without having money will see every girl as a gold digger. He will be angry and bitter and start crying wolf.

A lady that goes into a relationship without having money will be a pest.
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I agree with the girls... wink The truth must be heard ooo but broke men will be hissing over this matter.. grin
but why broke men? both sexes must not be broke and be dating. I hate broke girls with passion. I'm trying to toast a girl lately and later discovered how broke she is and her family background. broke people should date each other,average people should date each other and rich people should date each other. that's complete balancing of equation and that's how it is today .

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
but why broke men? both sexes must not be broke and be dating. I hate broke girls with passion. I'm trying to toast a girl lately and later discovered how broke she is and her family background. broke people should date each other,average people should date each other and rich people should date each other. that's complete balancing of equation and that's how it is today .

grin

I agree with u...But a lot of broke men juz pretend to be a big boi and a lot of hoodrats with a plastic wigs they borrowed from their grandma will pretend to be rich too.. grin grin

All these stupid act in the name of packaging...Chaaai!!
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Any ijaw language, izon, okrika, Kalahari, nembe etc
chai,see languages I've never heard exist. you be confirm minority lady
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
chai,see languages I've never heard exist. you be confirm minority lady
OK
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

Haha ... you may have a point true say I wasn’t in that era. .... but remembered my gran saying they used words to woo back then ...
. haha i wonder what the punch lines will be like
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
mikejj:
. haha i wonder what the punch lines will be like

I bet u it will be better than the one u guys use now.. they had Serious Game back in d day

oya give me ur best chat up line let me be the judge ..
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by mikejj(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalas247:

I bet u it will be better than the one u guys use now.. they had Serious Game back in d day

oya give me ur best chat up line let me be the judge ..
lalas u want to try me koh if i pour my lines ehn ...i don't want that girl to breakup with her boo bcuz of me..u can't handle it.grin cheesy
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by ogtavia(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
people are running away from reality...whats the purpose of dating? why would I decide to date a lady? Is it for love, or companionship, or sex, or marriage? The category you fall into will give you the answer you seek. As for me,i am not rich, but by God's grace, I work and I pay my bills. I won't get into a well defined relationship with someone who is a liability and lazy. Different strokes though.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Lalas247(f): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
mikejj:
lalas u want to try me koh if i pour my lines ehn ...i don't want that girl to breakup with her boo bcuz of me..u can't handle it.grin cheesy
Abi it’s u who can’t handle.... shioor grin
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by austyn0(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
dinachi:

Broh,, it goes without doubt that money is terribly and totally needed in every relationship,, if you truly know how life works,, she might be loyal and understanding of ur managing state, buh man, provided life is concerned, she will get tired someday unless you become financially strong before she does.... So, my suggestion is, a man should try to keep those good girls fate played tricks on him with very close and hustle hard.. Hope I made sense

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
The guy should have better concerns than dating... He should channel that energy into something productive. Except maybe he was financially stable and got temporarily broke because of a failed business or he executed a contract with all his money and is yet to be paid, it will be foolishness for his girlfriend to live him because his broke.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
I just think guys who are struggling with finance should have friends with benefits. Just for sex only. That way they know they ain't into any damn relationship shiii

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by dinachi(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
austyn0:
Broh,, it goes without doubt that money is terribly and totally needed in every relationship,, if you truly know how life works,, she might be loyal and understanding of ur managing state, buh man, provided life is concerned, she will get tired someday unless you become financially strong before she does.... So, my suggestion is, a man should try to keep those good girls fate played tricks on him with very close and hustle hard.. Hope I made sense
You don't need money to date except it is a prostitute!
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Common thread topic it seems. Can someone define broke for me please? Anyone who has lived life long enough knows that stuff happens. Theres a difference between circumstances such as being in school losing a job. Those are transitions. On the other hand there is being irresponsible and making poor choices. I can work with the first.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
hiawathia1981:
Common thread topic it seems. Can someone define broke for me please? Anyone who has lived life long enough knows that stuff happens. Theres a difference between circumstances such as being in school losing a job. Those are transitions. On the other hand there is being irresponsible and making poor choices. I can work with the first.

Guess im not here for just comments after all
Re: Should A Man Date If He's Struggling With Finances? See Reactions by Jeferious: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Have someone ever imagined a world where all female human beings live in brothels, and males visit them for sexual gratification and in exchange of financial benefits? Well...I have. And I know that if I had Hitler's power and influence, I might make this a reality.

I don't know how the opposite gender do it with comfort...I mean acute dependency. Maybe that's why they are the weaker sex. But if I were a lady, I would strive to equal, if not outdo a man's feat. I don't know how people get to leave themselves at other's mercy, but I know that I'd have been a boss lady. And when I behold the likes of Christine Largarde, Okonjo Iweala, Mary Slessor, Madam Thatcher, Joan d'Arc etc., I'm 100% convinced that I'm not talking about a utopian.

All in all, let people do what please them. I know for sure that for every Jefe, there's a matching 'Jeferess'. Quality deserves quality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here's Croatia Beautiful President (pic) / Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! / Lesbians Have Sex With Love Machine And Post Video On Twitter [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.