Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll (14255 Views)

Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Engineering Graduates & Practitioners- Share Your Experience During Your IT / Are Nurse Practitioners (NP) Recognized In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by meerkat(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2018
Finally, Supreme Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Ephraim Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners Roll.
By Unini Chioma - Apr 25, 2018

The Supreme Court Of Nigeria has finally struck out the name of Ugwuonye Ephraim Chukwukemeka also known as due process from the legal practitioner’s roll.

This was confirmed in a letter from the Supreme Court with the Number RE BB/LPDC/217/16, dated 24th April, 2018 and signed by Gertrude B. Bari Nyana, Esq.

According to the letter Ugwuonye’s name was struck off because after he was tried and found guilty of infamous conduct in the course of the performance of his duty as a legal practitioner.

The letter reads in part:

“This is to notify you of a NOTICE issued by the Legal Practitioners Disciplinary Committee to the effect that your name be stuck off the Roll of Legal Practitioners,after you were tried and found guilty of infamous conduct in the course of the performance of your duty as a legal practitioner as set out in Count 1,of the complaint, contrary to Rules 23 and 55 of the Rules of professional conduct in the Legal Practice 2007 and punishable under section 12-(1)(a) of Legal Practitioners Act as amended.
“The said notice is dated 22nd day of May,2017, and in the absence of an appeal after a stipulated time within which to appeal has elapsed,the name UGWUONYE EPHRAIM CHUKWUEMEKA is hereby STRUCK OFF the Roll of LegalPractitioners.
UGWUONYE EPHRAIM CHUKWUEMEKA is not entitled to practice as Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Any letter issued to you before now with regards to your enrollment status is null and void with immediate effect.”

http://thenigerialawyer.com/finally-supreme-court-strikes-off-ugwuonye-ephraim-emekas-name-from-legal-practitioners-roll/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Skyfornia(m): 8:29am On Apr 25, 2018
Woman lawyer
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by meerkat(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Skyfornia:
Woman lawyer

Lol

Mods kindly move to FP, let's sensitise his Nigerian clients who may not be in the know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by CanadaSpecial: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Always do good
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by partnerbiz4: 7:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Jisos

I know that guy has many enemies. But I never knew it would lead to this.

This Buhari government is tyrannical.

I am just tired of this country...

Well, he can sue them shaa. Because his appeal is still pending..
That one is sure..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by okomile(f): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2018
cool
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Fogman(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Wetin be him offence?

3 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
This mam can finally focus on gossip and relationship issues. He breaks every rule attorney-client privacr

6 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Same way Nigerians will erase Buhari's name as President in 2019

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by gamaliel9: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
What was his offence?

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by TrumpDonald2: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
That's what happens when you want to be famous at all cost.
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Buhari is not a presidential material

3 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by MrMoney007: 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Good development.
Always cashing in on the fish brain of women, facilitating divorce all over the country, and getting demonic feminists in contest with their husbands.

Greedy mofo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Obierika(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2018
Really?

I always suspected there was something fishy about this guy's modus operandi

6 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by partnerbiz4: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2018
MrMoney007:
Good development, fraudster

Did he defraud you.

Inasmuch as I don't like all his actions. But did he defraud you?

Or what evidence of fraud do you have against him?

8 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Ibibioesan(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
I'll not stand up I'll die here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1hMUryIpmA
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Mutemenot(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Wife beaters now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by mrborntodoit: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Same way Nigerians will erase Buhari's name as President in 2019

Gbaooooo

I hope you will hereby remain stable in your political aspirations as you can see that APC from the onset had hidden agendas but I understand that not everyone could have avoided their boobytrap.

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by MrMoney007: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Did he defraud you.
Inasmuch as I don't like all his actions. But did he defraud you?
Or what evidence of fraud do you have against him?
Shurrup

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by lawman88(m): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
I have never seen it male client of this lawyer. All his clients are bitter women having bitter marital experience. Only God knows what he is doing with those women

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Lomprico2: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Fogman:
Wetin be him offence?
undecided
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by GeneralOjukwu: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Eyah ...the Lord Saviour of battered Igbo Wives of Nigeria

A wife batterer reading this article....Nna Mehnnnn!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by hokafor(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Lol, so wife beaters can beat in Peace without fear

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Rekyz(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
I never knew him...
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by pope777(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Truly, "pride goes before a fall"!

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by ZionJay(m): 7:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Scam will always end, same with scammers.

I hope he is prosecuted for all his other various alleged crimes.

1 Like

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by 1x2x3: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
I was once a member of his group. He is a complete home breaker, he doesn't give reconciliation advice all he does is tell the woman to leave the husband and file for divorce irrespective of what the woman may have done. One thing I discovered is that most women are weak mentally and they like self pity.

11 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by debolayinka(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Village people finally completed their project on this guy.
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by stevio(m): 7:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like; 
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by Onyenna(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Ndi village
Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by lonelydora: 7:37am On Apr 26, 2018
This man has been helping women nah. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Court Strikes Off Ugwuonye Emeka’s Name From Legal Practitioners' Roll by lenghtinny(m): 7:38am On Apr 26, 2018

The woman rights activist angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Handle A Colleague That Steals Money At Work? / Sharing Your Salary Information With Friends And Family, Good Or Bad? / Hnd Or Bsc, Not A Factor For A Better Career.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.