Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Explicit Video Of Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught In Bed With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Explicit Video Of Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught In Bed With A Married Woman (710 Views)

Watch Sex Video Of Kenyan Girl Oslie Enjoying It Good Leaked / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / 1997 Vs 2018 Photos Of Kenyan Childhood Friends Who Became Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Explicit Video Of Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught In Bed With A Married Woman by HeWrites(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2018
A deputy governor Krinyaga Kenya, Peter Ndambiri is in a sex scandal after he was allegedly caught with a married woman.

An explicit video of the couple is also making rounds on social media.

In the video, Mr Ndambiri and his partner are seen completely naked as they were being beaten up by some group of men including the lady's husband.

Mr Ndambiri revealed that he had no idea the woman was married but confessed to have slept with the woman multiple times.

The police have denied claims that an explicit video of the deputy governor doing rounds on social media was reported to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3P252kaGIA&feature=youtu.be

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/explicit-video-of-kenyan-deputy-governor-caught-in-bed-with-a-married-woman.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Learn From My Deep Shilt. I Can't Belive It / My 7 Secret Behind Seducing Any Woman / Friends With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.