Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. (1331 Views)

Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos) / Please Help A Sister With Advice / Issue With Age Exemption. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by bkuranga(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello,
Please I need someone who can help a sister to correct her age.
There was an error while filling her jamb details years back but NYSC picked that very same DOB on her jamb details which mean she's 32 instead of being 28.

I heard people are able to solve this and I decided to come online and look for a reliable person to help.

Please make a comment if you can solve this problem.
Re: Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by goodmorning40: 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
go and do court affidavit
Re: Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by bkuranga(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Still needed.
Re: Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by bkuranga(m): 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
??
Re: Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by kashtanyi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
2 process of doing that
1. Swear affidavit in a reputable court of law,then take the affidavit to the student affairs division or the school ICT... You will pay some certain amount of money to the school,they will make the necessary correction on your school file,you will be a stamped letter which you take to jamb office...most times once you submit and pay the necessary fees to your school they will handle the rest...

2. The easiest one,just swear affidavit to that jamb result,and present it during your clearance...
The first option is better but you will need grace so the people in charge will do their work deligently without many insult...
If na my school AAU, you nor get problem na just money you go need spend
Goodluck with that
If you have more issues, just visit your school ICT center.
Re: Help A Sister With AGE Problem... I Will Pay. by tokzyfeller: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
u can call me or WhatsApp me for perfection solution for age reduction in nysc portal...tanx

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism Against Corpers In Anambra State / Names Of Institutions That Have Uploaded Their Senate List / Nysc Batch C Stream2 Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.