Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye (33436 Views)

"I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello / 2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by opera1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, and many senators have arrived at the National Hospital Abuja.

The convoy arrived at the facility at 1:33pm.

The lawmakers are now meeting with the management of the hospital ahead of a visit to Melaye’s ward.

More details later…

source

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
They go still denied them access.

Jimoh Moshood is playing to the tone of Yahaya Bello.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by inoki247: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Saraki nd d odaz storming d hospital like a Savior .. i just pray wen sarz arrest our lazy yoot we c person storm d police station.. diz country iz in soup i pray e no burn sha...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
DONSMITH123:
Impossible

12 Likes

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Bobby4090: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by dukechilezie(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
What is a sauce for the goose should also be a sauce for the gander. Nigeria is a failed state where our law enforcement agencies meant to protect us has become a threat to the average and low income populace. I am happy Sen. DM is having the taste of the intimidation and harrasment from our country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by dontbothermuch: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beast Of Nation, tells Fela was a prophet indeed

No be outside- Buhari dey
Na craze man be dat
Animal in craze-man skin-i
Na craze world be dat

Make you hear this one
War against indiscipline, ee-oh

Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk ee-oh
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"

Dem dey talk be dat
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"

I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh

Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by neolboy(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Naija i hail thee
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by siraj1402(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Next is to fly him abroad. Yeyenatu

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by DONSMITH123(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
olatunji21:

Impossible

pin this for later news.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by adelowor(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by tociano009(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by shizzle1: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Buhari is a very senseless and foolish presidiot, (just like his senseless and idiotic supporters) an ethnic bigot, Islamic fundamentalist and autocrat who never fails to exhibit his dictatorial tendencies.

The current onslaught On Dino melaye is simply because Dino is outspoken and challenges some indiscretions, actions and insensitivities of the daura dullarddd. It is a pity that most of his foolish supportes particularly yolowbas continue to support this high level of impunity and brazen display and abuse of executive power by the tyrant. God will judge all you bastatds supporting Buhari despite his proven incompetence and failures of garguantan proportions

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by mmb(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Only in Nigeria you see political leaders openly associating with suspected criminals/thugs.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by joedams: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
National Hospital Abuja, the new Mecca!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by lawalosky(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino has cross the line.....

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by jaychubi: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Help comes for Dino
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by JJBROS(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
THE POLICE ARE JUST DANCING THE MAKOSSA MUSIC OF FEDERAL AND KOGI STATE GOVT

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by naijjaman(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigerian democracy is fundamentally flawed
No arm of government is greater than the other.
Elect leaders who understand and respect democratic institutions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by writetopoker: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bihari is a bad omen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by ghost3040: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Queenext: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love this movie..

All the actors are doing great..

What we need now is continuity, and editor.

Marketers also needed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by kiyosaki1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
paying solidarity visit to one of their own
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Bedlecturer(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
k
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by FX99: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
DONSMITH123:

They no fit. They no born them well
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by nwakibie3(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
let me see how sars will stop them...

power don jam power grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Angelparadise: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
How Nigeria wish the Senate will visit Benue state and other states were innocent lives were killed senselessly.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
DONSMITH123:

pin this for later news.

Impossible
Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by NWAFORH1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lalasticlala; hope deh won't denie dem access,......Brother Dino fit jump up from bed and follow Brother Bukola is sighted and another casala go bust. Just guesting!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by Drsunnie(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Dino is smart

He would have been dead by now if he had gone to lokoja.

May God help this country.

If you talk you die, if you don't talk you die
Dino has chosen to talk and die.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
Now, let's see who is more powerful, Saraki or The Nigerian police

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Senators Arrive National Hospital To See Dino Melaye by TheFreeOne: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
DONSMITH123:

Moshood is answerable to IGP who takes order from Buhari. And Bello is Buboo's errand boy.

So Oga at the top is pulling the strings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Lokoja Really The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / 20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.