Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did (10589 Views)

Timeline Of A Slayqueen (funny Article) / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. / This Guy Want To Be A Phuck Mate To A Slayqueen. See Her Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by mhisbliss(f): 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
Is this a soap or a telenovela, OP can lie o, just tell us you fried or roasted that plantain, your story doesn't add up abeg undecided
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by esthy86(f): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
the slay queen fall hand likewise op

op that doesn't have energy to cook ,has enough of it fr fingering
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
aro1:
pls explain better to me,cos dia was a tym my gf was sratchin her privates,nd she told me its toilet disease, can it be STD,nd shes just tryin to hide tins

It could have been anything. Only a test can properly determine the nature of the infection. Some of them have similar symptoms. You really shouldn't get unduly suspicious. Itching is a common sign of non-STDs.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It could have been anything. Only a test can properly determine the nature of the infection. Some of them have similar symptoms. You really shouldn't get unduly suspicious. Itching is a common sign of non-STDs.
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Timagex(m): 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
You guys use the word "slay Queen" indiscriminately and unnecessarily. Stop abusing the word!!
and are u one of them? wink cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
wow this story is just a wow, but dude how did u know she was a slay queen cause i know guyz re too.judgemental on everything especially in africa, o well not my biz gotta roll.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
it funny how men of now adays spend their entire day on social media pouring critism on ladies and at the end of the day it still these silly men that will sweet talk the girl so as to please their cork hahaha just saying
but the dudes know am right

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:00am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
You guys use the word "slay Queen" indiscriminately and unnecessarily. Stop abusing the word!!
. Hmmm wanna talk ?
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by CandidNotes: 5:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Odiegwu!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2018
aro1:
thank you so much

You're most welcome. smiley
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
CorGier:
When the shít hits the fan like that, it's had to not feel embarrassed for them.
The naughty part of me actually thought you had soiled your hands with chilly pepper hence why you chose to finger her.
Ha, that would've been something.
You're very wicked. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Tlyon(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Op abeg the first pics sey nah bitter kola?
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2018
"Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away."
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Akious2k2(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2018
fatymore:
Can't stop laughing.. I can never disgrace myself like this.. I dont form what is not... I be real ajepako with class sha
This is not a matter of disgracing oneself. If you are not used to or exposed to something, you can not work with it... Imagine someone who has never cooked with the Gas Cooker trying to use it for the first time... You even see some bathroom hardwares and get confused on how to use them... It all boils down to exposure

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by ganie(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2018
fatymore:
Can't stop laughing.. I can never disgrace myself like this.. I dont form what is not... I be real ajepako with class sha
Your name and siggy shows it. Some ladies will chose to bear a Yoruba name online or some nick
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
But she almost slay the guy in his own house. Wetin we go come call her. Nice queen I suppose! mtscheeew
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by PcashMojo(m): 11:13am On Apr 26, 2018
Well I can feel your pain bro...My experience was a nightmare with slay queen,I invite her to my crib,and she decide to stay four days,I will return from work she don't know she will get me chill glass of water,she will stay put watching movies,and updating her IG,she prepared egusi soup with groundnut oil,the assorted meat she could not wash well,everything stink...littered my kitchen with polythene bags,maggi wraper,when I told her to put these trash on the trash can,she will say don't worry when am through and that's how she will leave it, I just told her to get her things ready that she must go immediately,I can't be cracking my brain at work,facing traffic...stress,then I will return home to meet the worst blandness of a slay queen. Since then I made up my mind to date dipper life girl,because she will be more responsible,and be able to make good decision with my millions...guys seriously forget about the big boobs and bubble butt,they don't worth your stress.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by fatymore(f): 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Akious2k2:

This is not a matter of disgracing oneself. If you are not used to or exposed to something, you can not work with it... Imagine someone who has never cooked with the Gas Cooker trying to use it for the first time... You even see some bathroom hardwares and get confused on how to use them... It all boils down to exposure
i wasn't even talking about the house gadgets.. I was talking about the food aspect... One thing again.. Maybe the lady was forming over expose.. Lols...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by fatymore(f): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
ganie:

Your name and siggy shows it. Some ladies will chose to bear a Yoruba name online or some nick
meaning cos I don't understand
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by ganie(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2018
fatymore:
meaning cos I don't understand
All i am trying to say is yoUr name depicts that you don't form.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by fatymore(f): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2018
ganie:

All i am trying to say is yoUr name depicts that you don't form.
ok..so what's my name Mr Gani
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by ganie(m): 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
fatymore:
ok..so what's my name Mr Gani
Aunty Fati moi.moi grin
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
This is serious tongue well I can't believe this ooooh tongue
U should believe sis, same thing happened to me about a supposed slay queen gf of my neighbor.
His gas got used up and he told me to allow his girl to prepare something with mine which I obliged.
I was shocked when I got to see how the girl was battling to put on the ignition gas when I entered the kitchen to collect water from the fridge.
Her preparation was off key as the things she was using were another case.
I just told her how to put it on jejely left her there. That girl battled for a long time to just prepare stew and rice.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Kingsley1000(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2018
CorGier:
When the shít hits the fan like that, it's had to not feel embarrassed for them.
The naughty part of me actually thought you had soiled your hands with chilly pepper hence why you chose to finger her.
Ha, that would've been something.
LOLZ I FOR HAPPY IF REMNANTS OF PEPPER DEY OP HAND THAT TIME
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

U should believe sis, same thing happened to me about a supposed slay queen gf of my neighbor.
His gas got used up and he told me to allow his girl to prepare something with mine which I obliged.
I was shocked when I got to see how the girl was battling to put on the ignition gas when I entered the kitchen to collect water from the fridge.
Her preparation was off key as the things she was using were another case.
I just told her how to put it on jejely left her there. That girl battled for a long time to just prepare stew and rice.

Some of us are not used to modern facilities that is understandable but a lady not knowing how to cook simple stuffs like white rice and stew memMmM is unbelievable ooooh shocked
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 8:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
why are the dudes here embrassing their slay queens hahhhaha, you want a slay queen, you got one and then you come here to embarass her what the Bleep.
How many ladies did you see open a thread just to embrass a man.
pls guyz if you hook with a lady and she isn't up to ur expectation then just let her go, don't open a thread to tell us ur experience, that's being disrespectful.
Am a lady and slay queen isn't my thing but still.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Some of us are not used to modern facilities that is understandable but a lady not knowing how to cook simple stuffs like white rice and stew memMmM is unbelievable ooooh shocked
Things happen o.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Bluezy13(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
tracyberry:
why are the dudes here embrassing their slay queens hahhhaha, you want a slay queen, you got one and then you come here to embarass her what the Bleep.
How many ladies did you see open a thread just to embrass a man.
pls guyz if you hook with a lady and she isn't up to ur expectation then just let her go, don't open a thread to tell us ur experience, that's being disrespectful.
Am a lady and slay queen isn't my thing but still.

Girl, why are you so against this thread??

Live matter for Mattias na...
Kilode??
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Things happen o, sis.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
kingkakaone:

Things happen o, sis.

Nawa
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Nawa
True o. I won't say more. Lemme just end here.
Re: My Experience With A Slayqueen And What I Did by tracyberry(f): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bluezy13:

Girl, why are you so against this thread??
Live matter for Mattias na... Kilode??
what is this one saying, do u know me yo don't tag me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix / Do You Know A Lot Of Men Don't Know How To Suck Boobs??? / See The “7 Types Of Prostitutes” In Nigeria No 4 Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.