Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (82892 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Goxpawa: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
what is really the offence of this Man called Dino?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Firgemachar: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
authority2006:

Are you a youth? A criminal was put in bondage but this youth put it like this: visiting a colleague in distress. Chai! Don't you think that you are another future criminal in the making?

Shattap! You are not smart.
An accused is assumed innocent until proven and declared guilty in the court of law.
Even the Danish murderer is not treated this way.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Bia1990: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
The lazy youth buhari was referring to.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by jeffoski(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Movingcoil:

You know sometimes you guys purposely sell your conscience because you want to speak against someone. Will you deny that you haven't read where Dino said he applied for the court case to be in Abuja that he is scared of assassination by his state governor? Or don't you know it is legal to change the venue of your court case if you feel threatened where it is? People like you who romance lies, peddle lies and live with it are the problem of the Blackman race.

So jumping off a Police van is the right thing to do?
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Lazy and unproductive Senators. So they adjourned plenary just to see a fellow criminal?

Only useless ipob yoots will support them.
you got the Best award of the year as a useless post master

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Zicolo4real: 3:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
These are the real Lazy people. Let's not forget our budget has not been passed into law o.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by clemco33(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Lazy and unproductive Senators. So they adjourned plenary just to see a fellow criminal?

Only useless ipob yoots will support them.
without ipob you will die

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by seguno2: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
dvee2:
Impeach who? You want to end Nigeria? They would only do gra gra

Please what is wrong with ending Nigeria
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
D GUY above me said they abandoned plenary to come and visit dino. One question for you since u were born if u knw u have not stollen anytn b4 In your life quote me.bt if u have JUST KP QUIET.

I pity the children of nowadays

So because everybody is stealing now make stealing a good thing?

I pity the future of Nigeria!
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by citizen202(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
omenkalives sighted
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by gbenson(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
I SEE BMC's EVERYWHERE!

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by phemmyfour: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
D GUY above me said they abandoned plenary to come and visit dino. One question for you since u were born if u knw u have not stollen anytn b4 In your life quote me.bt if u have JUST KP QUIET.
Its unfortunate to see your brain work like this

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by bullabong(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
Please dont compare a Nairalander with a gun sponsor . Dont you have any decency.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
I don't support buhari but president can't do anything if he doesn't flush out and dealt with the enemy of the country one by one, any president that want to be successful need to clean the mess that sorround him, the next person is saraki, his own case will be worst than Samuel doe of Liberia.

Kudos to FG on this. Other looters will sit right, nobody is above the law of a country that employ him, as for those of u youths that supports corrupt politicians because of peanuts, continue.

I support buhari to deal with any corrupt politicians during his tenure, nobody is above the law.

Pls what type of brain do you have Seun Osewa why did you have so many semi mad people all over your site for goodness sake?

May I ask you Mr boloks has Buhari tell us or clean the mess in Maina case Please where us Mr Grass cutter Pls where are the owner of Ikoyi million dollars Pls what are the business of cabals in your Buhari administration just to mention few has Buhari clean them So it's only opposition that deserve cleansen People like you drive me mad for being talking like a stupid person.

Not only Samuel Doe i was expecting you to say your Buhari will ends up like Samuel Doe, Ghadaffi, Saddam, Pol pot and even hitler and I bet you your Buhari will go down same way all these demons i mentioned above goes down Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by adelacuna(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
I hope i can understand how people like you think you just accepted that this guys stole our common wealth and you are still justifying their action
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
seguno2:

Like Buhari falling ill and running to London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same?
Buhari is a corrupt rogue and hypocrite who should be impeached rapidly. Let Osinbajo serve out his term till 2019!

cool down. government is not after Buhari even though I wish it was
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by pat077: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
nowpresence:

what is the shame exactly? you people just use words anyhow.
it's a shame that situations in this country has degenerated to this level... Will same happen in a sane clime
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by seguno2: 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

cool down. government is not after Buhari even though I wish it was

What else can you do apart from just wishing
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by ronaldbecky(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
PassingShot:

I have never stolen anything in my life since I came of age.
Orubebe..i duf my cap 4 u..
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Shosvegas(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:

See the kind youth we ve in Nigeria
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by zoeA: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Na wa o!
Sure winning Bet9ja odds-
11,000+ ODDS 11 events 1k interested? Starts from 27th to 29th April
WhatsApp 08179176060

Nairaland una go ban me till una tire!

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by boxypane(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
Oya this ain't Religion or its commons OK!? U know that what they did is questionable.
Why didn't they adjourn to mourn with the Benue ppl? angry
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by dvkot(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
what concern me and dino, weather he is for or against buhari na him problem... when he was flashing Ferrari upandan nko, who him help sef. oga police kill am if una want. who cares?
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
jrusky:

Pls what type of brain do you have Seun Osewa why did you have so many semi mad people all over your site for goodness sake?

May I ask you Mr boloks has Buhari tell us or clean the mess in Maina case Please where us Mr Grass cutter Pls where are the owner of Ikoyi million dollars Pls what are the business of cabals in your Buhari administration just to mention few has Buhari clean them So it's only opposition that deserve cleansen People like you drive me mad for being talking like a stupid person.

Not only Samuel Doe i was expecting you to say your Buhari will ends up like Samuel Doe, Ghadaffi, Saddam, Pol pot and even hitler and I bet you your Buhari will go down same way all these demons i mentioned above goes down Insha Allah.

Shut ur dirty mouth up there, wat do u, indomie generation
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by bayaar(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
pol23:
Dino is not going down like you all think... The guy belongs to a powerful caucus
Man Is The Spokesman Of A Very Powerful Cacus.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
millomaniac:

See how you are embarrassing yourself in public. olodo.

IS BUHARI NOT A THIEF? Why is he hiding the amount that was used for his medical treatment in uk.? Just answer this my brother. Was d question directed to you in the first place? Thanks 4 insulting your parents though.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
PassingShot:
I have never stolen anything in my life since I came of age.
SAME HERE
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by abefeb1(m): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
Senate under saraki suspended ndume for calling a probe of inquiry on dino's certificate saga. but it cannot suspend dino today for being involved in armed robbery. Anyway saraki and co have sent dino to his early grave.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
USING DIRTY WATER TO WASH DIRTY PLATE AND U THINK U CAN EAT WITH THE PLATE..

dn't hv anything to tell u

Lordcenturion2:
I don't support buhari but president can't do anything if he doesn't flush out and dealt with the enemy of the country one by one, any president that want to be successful need to clean the mess that sorround him, the next person is saraki, his own case will be worst than Samuel doe of Liberia.

Kudos to FG on this. Other looters will sit right, nobody is above the law of a country that employ him, as for those of u youths that supports corrupt politicians because of peanuts, continue.

I support buhari to deal with any corrupt politicians during his tenure, nobody is above the law.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
chukwundukc:

[/color]

You really dnt knw what u r saying my brother. I AM FROM KABBA BUNU local govt. That same dino u r all lamblasting helped my cousin that is a male into nta abuja and did smtn 4 my family which i wnt mention when he was at the house of reps bk then. 4 DAT Dino is a good man and wil always support him until u can provide a vivid evidence that yes he az done sm injustice cuz my blv nw is dat he is been framed up because of his outspokeness against buhari and yahaya bello and his relationship with saraki. Meanwhile why is bubu hiding the amount he spent on his health in uk? Is that nt corruption.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Pataricatering:
they should open kirikiri gate and release all the inmates then , since other people have stolen too ! Very funny reasoning !

dat is nt what i mean my bro..dino is bn framed up dat is my claim and dat no tangible evidence has bn found against him. Thank GOD U KNW THE reasoning is A funny ONE.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by millomaniac: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:

IS BUHARI NOT A THIEF? Why is he hiding the amount that was used for his medical treatment in uk.? Just answer this my brother. Was d question directed to you in the first place? Thanks 4 insulting your parents though.

Apologies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.