Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). (82891 Views)

Yahaya Bello Flags Off Road In Kabba By 3 Am - Dino Melaye (Photos) / "I Was Blind But Now Can See" — Dino Melaye On Yahaya Bello / Bukola Saraki Arrives In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State With Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
divicoded:

I pity the children of nowadays
So because everybody is stealing now make stealing a good thing?
I pity the future of Nigeria!
you have misinterpreted what i really meant bro.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by ifymadu: 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Lazy and unproductive Senators. So they adjourned plenary just to see a fellow criminal?

Only useless ipob yoots will support them.
Hope you remembered to brush this morning?
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by nagoma(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
D GUY above me said they abandoned plenary to come and visit dino. One question for you since u were born if u knw u have not stollen anytn b4 In your life quote me.bt if u have JUST KP QUIET.

Justifying crime. I’m sorry for you and your country.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
phemmyfour:
Its unfortunate to see your brain work like this

and its so pathetic to c the way u just jumped into hasty conclussion and its even so discouraging to realise au u really undestood wht i wrote cuz i expected no quote from clawns like u dat thinks tru your eyes.oniranu jati jati..i dnt and wil never support corruption. Bt if u wil fight it be fair and stop witch hunting pple dat criticizes your government of the things u are truely doing wrong.
if buhari is nt corrupt why cant he make it public what was spent on him during his health dilema in the uk. Why is he by passing the national assembly or wil i say back chanelling with boko haram,buying aircraft etc without the approval of the both house just to mention a few. It seams u dn finally mad sef.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
bullabong:
Please dont compare a Nairalander with a gun sponsor . Dont you have any decency.

what evidence do u have to support your claim. I am waiting..u just blv all wht the law enforcement agent are saying when they are dancing to the tune of yahaya bello..chai i wil never support stealing cuz its nt in me and wht i wrote was directed to sm1 dat was misjudging dino as a rougue. Is buhari or yahaya bello nt a rougue.?with over 50billion fg support u cant pay salaries and buhari himself cant disclose to nigerians how much he spent on his health bk den in the uk.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by lukency(m): 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Awon ole oniranu.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
adelacuna:

I hope i can understand how people like you think you just accepted that this guys stole our common wealth and you are still justifying their action

his he the only thief we have in the national assembly? Why are they treating his own differently cuz of his outspokeness against yahaya bello and buhari. Useless government experimenting their rate of success to the extent they can treat the national assembly members especially saraki forgetn dat they are covered by immunity bt bypassing the constitution. Rubbish
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Shosvegas:

See the kind youth we ve in Nigeria

i hope u read my upper comment to dislodge your statement..i dnt condone such and wil never do dat..
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
boxypane:

Oya this ain't Religion or its commons OK!? U know that what they did is questionable.
Why didn't they adjourn to mourn with the Benue ppl? angry

u should read papers well my bro.dnt take me bk are u kidding? What is the work of a president? Oh au many month did it take your president to visit them..wht we are here saying is the infringment on the constitution. A law maker is covered with what same as the president? Immunity. Why are they nw doing diz to test their executive power over the senate? Diz iz outrageous. They are all corrupt and all thiefs so the f.g should prosecute all of dem then. Cleuless government lead by buhari.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is the first time the NPF has really made me proud

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Awaja(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Babarians are known to bite the finger that fed them ,a country ruled by a tyrant is always heading towards debacle.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by boxypane(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:

u should read papers well my bro.dnt take me bk are u kidding? What is the work of a president? Oh au many month did it take your president to visit them..wht we are here saying is the infringment on the constitution. A law maker is covered with what same as the president? Immunity. Why are they nw doing diz to test their executive power over the senate? Diz iz outrageous. They are all corrupt and all thiefs so the f.g should prosecute all of dem then. Cleuless government lead by buhari.
I agree with u that they are all corrupt. That d govt is selective is also true. But what d senators are trying to do is also a jamboree. May God show us d way.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by naijacentric(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
bozzyjoan:
D GUY above me said they abandoned plenary to come and visit dino. One question for you since u were born if u knw u have not stollen anytn b4 In your life quote me.bt if u have JUST KP QUIET.
why are u justifyin stealing u must be a bigger thief
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
pol23:
Dino is not going down like you all think... The guy belongs to a powerful caucus
this is the best comment so far
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Alamyn90(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
TPAND:
Unfortunately you have lost your sense of reasoning. You keep blaming the senators for your owes, yet you spare the madman at the helm of affairs at the presidency. Sorry for your case
SORRY 4 U TOO
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by wencesolo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Useless commenters everywhere! Even El chapo who was an international figure when it comes to criminal activities and drug war. When he was caught his fundamental rights where not abused liked this. He was handled with care like a human being. Let me ask defenders of buhari, where is Maina?
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by DerideGull(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
In fact, there are too many clowns that reside in the shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by lereinter(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:
Lazy and unproductive Senators. So they adjourned plenary just to see a fellow criminal?

whats the benefit of plenary or fec meetings to nigerians
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Kingspin(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
dadavivo:
Nice one, Next is for them to impeach the Fulani Headsman in Aso rock as soon as possible.

As for the IGP he will recieve his payback next year when buhari goes back to Daura.
The journey to rescue Nigeria from demonic senators, governors and evil president should begin.
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by victor8269: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
CilicMarin:

What concerns IPOB n Dino?. So this is how u want to reward ur parents after all their care since ur condition started?. Segun, please go n take ur drugs
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by victor8269: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
This is the first time the NPF has really made me proud
what of the herdsmen?, are they making u ashamed?
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Realali(f): 2:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
I don't support buhari but president can't do anything if he doesn't flush out and dealt with the enemy of the country one by one, any president that want to be successful need to clean the mess that sorround him, the next person is saraki, his own case will be worst than Samuel doe of Liberia.

Kudos to FG on this. Other looters will sit right, nobody is above the law of a country that employ him, as for those of u youths that supports corrupt politicians because of peanuts, continue.

I support buhari to deal with any corrupt politicians during his tenure, nobody is above the law.

Omo ale jatijati
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Shosvegas(m): 5:50am On Apr 26, 2018
bozzyjoan:

i hope u read my upper comment to dislodge your statement..i dnt condone such and wil never do dat..

Good.... grin
bozzyjoan:

Good....
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Lordcenturion2(m): 6:08am On Apr 26, 2018
Realali:

Omo ale jatijati

Baba'e ni omo ale, iwo omo irankiran
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44am On Apr 26, 2018
victor8269:
what of the herdsmen?, are they making u ashamed?
yes
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by Ibibioesan(m): 6:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: Saraki And Senators Stormed Hospital To See Dino Melaye (Photos). by big7: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2018
jeffoski:
Went to see a senator that jumped off a Police Van trying to resist arrest? Is that even right? If you are innocent why jump out? Someone that is suPPose to be civil and mature. And yet dey all Pack themselves to go see him. God save us from this clowns

Seem like you don't know Nigeria police... It could be kidnap in disguise... Don't be fool...nigeria is a failed institution..if SARs catch you for street You See way run abeg no run Ehn... Dey will sell you out to ritualist ASAP.. flee from the armed men in Nigeria dey are the bad once we need to deal with first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Deletes Buhari’s Tweet About Nigerian Civil War - Peoples Gazette / Text And Meaning Of Patrick Obahiagbon's Discussion On Rivers Crisis - By Sowore / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.