Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,502 members, 7,801,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack (12497 Views)

Seven Killed, Others Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Community / Benue: Herdsmen Targeting Us For Elimination – Tiv Traditional Rulers Raise / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by potent5(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why always Benue? This people haven't told us what they want in Benue.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by AdamuAudu: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
So this is how Benue people will be allowed to be killed from now till the next election abi? Of care is not taking, if Buhari force himself into the country again, Benue people will be allowed to be killed for the next four years abi? No way. I trust God Almighty.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by BUHARImyDOG: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:
Hmm

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE CLICK SHARE
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS BETTER THAN GEJ CLICK SHARE

IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE CLICK LIKE
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
constant1960:
This is becoming more like a Magic

I love your sense of reasoning cos it must have triggered you to ponder. How can Fulani herdsmen suddenly just rise up and start killing at will. Why the tribe in all of Northern tribes. When you analytically and constructively ponder, you would arrive at the game plan.

Its just to undermine the present administration.

Boko-Haram Phase 2

1 Like

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2018
Docile ppl
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Iceman2017(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh my God!
Do we have security in this country at all?
I still believe that these people are not ordinary Fulani herdsmen. They maybe bokoharam parading as Fulani herdsmen. Can't you see that we don't hear of bomb blast anymore
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Reptyle(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
I see there are some politicians that are bent on pushing this country into war for their own selfish reasons.

What is worse is the seeming lackadaisical attitude of the federal government towards this daily carnage and loss of lives in that State.

I think the situation in Benue has degenerated badly enough for the declaration of a state of emergency as the situation is obviously beyond the power of the Governor. All he does is "mourn with the people" on a daily basis. He has now become the "Executive Mourner" of Benue State.

The actions so far taken by the FG is far below the capacity expected given the constantly degenerating state of affairs in that State. Sadly, the Senate that is supposed to ginger the President to take action is busy suspending plenary to visit "Suspect Dino" in hospital.

The President needs to wake up and take action to save lives for God sake!!!
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Oreofepeters: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2018
The truth is benue people will continue falling on the hand this buhari boys. If they don't fight back.

That's why I love my state , let them paraventurely try this trash there.

My people will give them back in 100th folds.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by UncleJudax(m): 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
The ethnic cleansing is not halting...Sai Baba
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by UncleJudax(m): 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:

I love your sense of reasoning cos it must have triggered you to ponder. How can Fulani herdsmen suddenly just rise up and start killing at will. Why the tribe in all of Northern tribes. When you analytically and constructively ponder, you would arrive at the game plan.

Boko-Haram Phase 2
Hahaha. Alibaba...come see talent grin
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Aystarz: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
puyol005:
Other countries have left Nigeria behind. Routine killings everyday when the country is not even at war. I'm heart broken

I bet you're watching 'Journalists' hangout' at the moment.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by hushpapi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Believe it or not! I am in benue right now! Have been for over a month pls not every news about benue killing you should respond to!! Most of it is a scam and political strategy. If nah your village will some group of people keep coming in to kill without you guys capturing any.

Abeg benue people self no be mumu nah.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Alibaba...come see talent grin

You have a right to your opinion.

Constructive criticism defers but not like this glaring game plan.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Doerstech:
What is the job of security chiefs?

They are loyal to Buhari,
Buhari is the backbone of the Fulani jihadists
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Drnice:
Apc State, Una welcome.
APCheat state.

Lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by perdollar(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
Benue ppl r stupid, from d rich men to d youth of d state. if u can't protect ursef do a million march ( every residents in Benue) to Aso Rock and occupy d surroundings, occupy d national assembly, occupy d street of abuja. left for me I WL defend my self ryt in Benue, I WL kill does Fulanis wt dia military masters, I WL not do it alone.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by zik4ever: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
Seems Nigeria has been turned into a killing field and these mindless murders may determine 2019.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:

Boko-Haram Phase 2

Zombie why is Buhari not arresting the killers but defends them?
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by UncleJudax(m): 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
Euouae:

You have a right to your opinion.

Constructive criticism defers but not like this glaring game plan.
Ask yourself! What has the president/APC government done since the killings?

Don't play the victim
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by BRASH: 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Euouae post=67024863][b]News no longer interesting and stale.

Herdsmen now commit all the crime.
Please bring another strategy, this aint working again
u must be a stupid blood sucking zombie. what are u trying to say now?
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
hushpapi:
Believe it or not! I am in benue right now! Have been for over a month pls not every news about benue killing you should respond to!! Most of it is a scam and political strategy. If nah your village will some group of people keep coming in to kill without you guys capturing any.

Abeg benue people self no be mumu nah.

Zombie fvck off
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
perdollar:
Benue ppl r stupid, from d rich men to d youth of d state. if u can't protect ursef do a million march ( every residents in Benue) to Aso Rock and occupy d surroundings, occupy d national assembly, occupy d street of abuja. left for me I WL defend my self ryt in Benue, I WL kill does Fulanis wt dia military masters, I WL not do it alone.

Can you fight the Nigerian military whom are the backbone of the Fulani jihadists?
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Zombie why is Buhari not arresting the killers but defends them?

Using words actually entails alot of understanding of what word is being used. Am disappointed that you could addressl an highly esteemed and regarded personality of calibre with such.

With your statement, Have tried to sttop very low to be at your level and see reasons why you could have not been in-tuned. Low data, affordability of pay TV that could have made you aware of recent happening and trends, and also willingness to decode if the afore mentioned are in place.

If do choose to believe that the government is not doing anything, little can I do as you already on a free roll.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by LZAA: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
immhotep:
APCheat state.
Lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
dview001:
kill them all ...make their eyes clear .
lazy youths that can't defend their land ..sissies everywhere
Easy to say, remember the fg through the military disarmed militias like they doing im zamfara now. Btw I wonder what side you'l be on today if the whites didnt come to africa.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by perdollar(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Can you fight the Nigerian military whom are the backbone of the Fulani jihadists?
y not! if we can't av peace in benue we WL make Nigeria boil. and wen Nigeria boils d military is spread out n u know d rest.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
[s]
Euouae:

Using words actually entails alot of understanding of what word is being used. Am disappointed that you could addressl an highly esteemed and regarded personality of calibre with such.

With your statement, Have tried to sttop very low to be at your level and see reasons why you could have not been in-tuned. Low data, affordability of pay TV that could have made you aware of recent happening and trends, and also willingness to decode if the afore mentioned are in place.

If do choose to believe that the government is not doing anything, little can I do as you already on a free roll.
[/s]

You're a certified Zombie
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by ivandragon: 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
on March 27, 2015, 15 million Nigerians cut their noses just to spite their face...

today, the nose hasn't stopped bleeding & the face has become almost permanently disfigured...

those who understand, understand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
perdollar:
y not! if we can't av peace in benue we WL make Nigeria boil. and wen Nigeria boils d military is spread out n u know d rest.

Not a Minority tribe like Tiv will do that.

You can't do anything
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by SlyPe(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
We have a president ooo,why is he keeping mute despite the mass killing in that state. This is an ethnic cleansing happening and nobody is saying anything,is it till they bring their madness to the South before we condemn these killings. What baffles me the most is that this man is still seeking reelection and people are still shouting sai Baba,maybe he wants us to vote him in so he can continue his evil agenda. cry cry. May GOD protect us in this country.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by perdollar(m): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
YorubaMuslims:

Not a Minority tribe like Tiv will do that.

You can't do anything
agreed but just know DT things r already happening. from taraba to nassarawa to Kogi and den Kaduna n plateau. America av never n WL never win a war wtout forming allegiance just know DT.
Re: Eight Killed, Others Missing In Benue Herdsmen Attack by Daboomb: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
DONSMITH123:
Eight persons have been killed and several others still missing after suspected herdsmen attacked Sengev Council Ward of Gwer West LGA of Benue.

DAILY POST gathered that the attackers invaded the community at about 1pm on Wednesday.

More to come…

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/25/breaking-eight-killed-others-missing-benue-herdsmen-attack/

Buhari contested and won the 2015 election, based ON THE PROMISE OF SECURITY FOR ALL, including fighting corruption.
Today, hardly do you go by in 24hrs, without hearing that Fulani herdsmen have again, KILLED CITIZENS of the middle belt, especially in a particular one or two local Govt area of benue!

These herdsmen have focused on this Fertile Benue valley and want to genocidally drive away the people (Tivs, Junkuns, ..) from their ancestral home.

Buhari has ordered the I.G to relocate to that state, which he refused to comply with and the killings have also continued unabated.
We have the Police, the Army, Airforce, naval Force, DSS, Nigerian Self Defence, e.t.c.
Is it that all these security forces, (headed mostly by the same Muslim Fulanis/Northerners), being paid from the sweat of Nigerians and their tax, CANT DO THEIR DUTY OF PROTECTING Nigerians in those places ...or is it that a section of them get INSTRUCTIONS FROM THEIR BOSS, who in-turn is acting on 'body language' INSTRUCTION from Mr. President, to allow these citizens to continue to be lsaughtered?

Even as of today, the Governor of Benue state Ortom, has just ENDORSED BUAHRi for a second term!
What good did this Gov. Ortom see in Buhari, on behalf of his people, for such endorsement?

One must also wonder what still remains for IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS to be instituted against the President, who obviously have FAILED IN ONE OF HIS CORE RESPONSIBILITIES of PROTECTING the lives of all Nigerians? WHat are they waiting for?

One can also ask: Why is it that the Nigeria Police and the Nigerian Army have been able to succesfully disarm the people being attacked (taking away their protection while they, the security forces, still refuse or fail to protect them) BUT HAVE FALED to DISARM THE ATTACKERS?

Does all these not point to one thing: CONSPITACY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL, to drive away the People of Benue from their fertile lands and the people of Taraba and Nasarawa (all states that have passed the Anti-open grazing Bill into law) so as to create a grazing root and fertile land/hub in the beneue valley, for the same 'terrorist' FULANI Herdsmen?

As someone who supported Buhari and voted for him in 2015 (while canvassing for him as well even though l expect nothing in return other than Good Governance), l am utterly disappointed in him and will, with the same energy used in 2015, canvass for other person to be President of Nigeria in 2019.
Now, this is not me advocating for the same rogues that we drove out in 2015 (PDP) to come back.
it is me seeking for an "alternative" tot he "mistake and menace" called Buhari, while ensuring that the PDP wolves are kept at bay at the same time.

Can any of the other remaining sixty-something parties put forward a CREDIBLE CANDIDATE, so Nigerians can have a choice?
We dont want to be stuck between a nepostistic, evil, blood-sucking Buhari....... a irredeemably corrupt and inept, Atiku.

Bteween the Devil and the Deep blue sea IS NOT A CHOICE and is not democracy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cuts Sister's Fingers Over Argument / Money Ritual Does Not Work! Stop It And Listen To Reason Pls / Suspect In Cynthia’s Murder Seeks N50M Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.