Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

"May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty (946 Views)

Yvonne Nelson and Tonto Dikeh fights over Ex-boyfriend Iyanya / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
It was all out War Yesterday between Tonto Dikeh and a fan on Instagram that trolled her not to be too comfortable with life.

It all Started when An Instagram account, dedicated to sharing pictures of Nigerian celebrities kids and their parents, shared a picture of Tonto’s son, Andre and Former President Olusegun Obasanjo, captioning the photo: “The former president of Nigeria Olusegun Obasanjo and his grand child… 100% cute..”

Tonto Dikeh Responded by Saying; “Excuse me, that’s my son and that’s not his grandfather in any way. Baba is a great man and has been wonderful to me and my son , but Unfortunately we have no blood relationship with Baba.”

Hell was let loose when a Fan said; “Even women who are yet to make use of their womb”… so deep, too far, Hmm. U have easily forgotten there’s something called death.. Don’t be so sure and comfortable with life. It turns around.. *Grabs popcorn @tontolet..

Continue reading here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2018/03/may-death-visit-you-and-your-unborn.html

Re: "May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty by adontcare(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bia op.. Where in dis conversation that Tonto cursed d fan or fight dirty?. Na so una go dey propagate hate speech up and down. Ntcheww
Re: "May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
adontcare:
Bia op.. Where in dis conversation that Tonto cursed d fan or fight dirty?. Na so una go dey propagate hate speech up and down. Ntcheww

Anuohia
Re: "May Death Visit You And Your Unborn Generations” — Tonto Dikeh Fights Dirty by adontcare(f): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Mashido:

Anuohia
afulo

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Feeding Each Other After Sunday Service(video) / 6 Record Labels That ‘run’ Nigeria’s Music Industry / See Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mum Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.