Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs (3465 Views)

Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
are you not the one that quote and now you are telling me my bae don't have sense

I beg pass one side

Let this be the last time you will quote her unnecessary melody91
if I lay my hands on u and your babe ehn, una go think na Dangote truck jam bicycle.
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
if I lay my hands on u and your babe ehn, una go think na Dangote truck jam bicycle.
that's my last warning

Goodnight and stay off her
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by melody91: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
that's my last warning
Goodnight and stay off her
bomboy! warn your girl instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by SmellingAnus(m): 10:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
jonaifame22:
wow, I envy you
hahahhaha you already You have a gold medal in pussy affairs...
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha you already You have a gold medal in pussy affairs...
abeg o, me is a virgin
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 18, 2018
Jonafaime I want follow you for instagram abeg grin grin
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
tongue
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by naomishmuel(f): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mine was when I was in Jss2. There was this guy named Mission (I've forgotten his surname), he loved bullying girls then. On that fateful day, we were in class copying notes (The teachers were in a meeting) and then he started his trouble again. He insulted me and I returned it in full dose, he got angry and we started fighting. All of a sudden, he pushed me and I went 360 to the floor� I remained there for like 5mins without shaking (I was so ashamed) and then he got scared. He was begging me to stand up...well the seniors came in and settled the whole thing
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by jonaifame22(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
naomishmuel:
Mine was when I was in Jss2. There was this guy named Mission (I've forgotten his surname), he loved bullying girls then. On that fateful day, we were in class copying notes (The teachers were in a meeting) and then he started his trouble again. He insulted me and I returned it in full dose, he got angry and we started fighting. All of a sudden, he pushed me and I went 360 to the floor� I remained there for like 5mins without shaking (I was so ashamed) and then he got scared. He was begging me to stand up...well the seniors came in and settled the whole thing
LOL very funny
Re: My Experience Wth A Class Bully,u May Share Urs by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
melody91:

Hahahahaha this guy you too funny abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rants As Hotel Manager Jumped Into His Room During A Romp With A Lady In Lag / What's Your Best "It's A Small World" Experience? Share / Gay Vicar Weds Nigerian Toyboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.