Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues (1813 Views)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Trending Video Of How Celestial Church Conducted Deliverance Through Beating / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues by Divinerace(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
What I’m about to share with you may sound like theweirdest thing on earth. Speaking in tongues is so, so misunderstood. (Try Googling it) In fact, the world has done a bang up job of convincing people that it isfreaky and a thing you should avoid at all costs. But, in reality it is just the greatest thing ever with the ability to completely and totally transform your life. Let me explain…When believers were first born again on the day of Pentecost, they believed and received holy spirit on the inside. The spirit came with 9 evidences or operations contained within it. One of those 9 fantastic abilities is called speaking in tongues. Immediately after receiving the gift of holy spirit, the newly born again believers spoke in tongues. Basically, speaking in tongues is the God-given ability to speak in a language you don’t understand. It’s purpose is to give you a lever in prayer that totally bypasses your understanding. Many, many of your issues and problems in life come from not knowing what to pray for or said another way, what is the spiritual cause of your problem. Speaking in tongues was designed to cover those needs by the ability to pray perfectly, absent any selfishness or senses reasonings. Now, if I lost you already, I’m happy to explain in much greater detail in another setting, if you really want to know. But, going forward I want to address those believers who know how to speak in tongues and tell them why they should be motivated to speak in tongues abundantly, day and night, forever!Recently I came across a fellow believer on Facebook, who was in the process of identifying 150 reasons to speak in tongues from the Bible. The idea intriguedme because I had always been taught there were 10-12 reasons. No-one ever said they were the only benefits, but I assumed it was so. So, I started reading and researching the reasons. Wow, what a mind-blowing experience! I realized so lucidly that speaking in tongues was God’s gracious solution for so many of the things that plagued me or diminished my life. Living on this earth, we all have aspiritual enemy working behind the scenes to thwart and retard our efforts. But, and it is a big but, he is a spiritual entity and as such hidden from our senses mind and ability to see him in action. Without God’s spirit and the abilityto use the 9 manifestations, we would notstand a chance. (Enter the absolute misery that plagues the world!) Speaking in tongues, one of the 9 operations, is the only one we can operate whenever we want unlike for example, revelation, whichGod gives at His prerogative as the need requires. Now here is where it gets very interesting…Speaking in tongues builds us up on the inside; that I already knew. But, I assumed it built up my spirit and ended there. Further, I was taught that my mind is built up by God’s Word, which is unequivocally true as well. However, there is a distinct carryover from spirit to my mind. Imagine, if my spirit was built up, since I cannot feel spirit, how would I ever know? But like all of the manifestations, it also works with my mind. The spiritual darkness that engulfs the world takes away our joy and happiness by assaulting us with negativity and drama. Speaking in tongues clears the path, so to speak and absent the hindrances, I feel freaking fantastic.Here’s another example. Speaking in tongues gives rest to our soul. Have you ever felt weary and worn out? Speaking intongues serves as a refresher to your soul. My spirit doesn’t need refreshing because it is perfect and never tired. However, my soul does need refreshing and rest. Speaking in tongues provides that for me. My soul is what makes me, me and it is not my spirit. My soul needs rest. Are you starting to see what I’m getting at?Speaking in tongues quickens or makes alive my mortal body. How many times has your old body not been responding as you would like? How often is your body bothered by the things that are going wrong? Speaking in tongues brings life to your flesh and no amount of eating healthy or exercise, though necessary, can do more for you than God can. Do you hear what I’m saying?Speaking in tongues offers you the opportunity to pray for things you need, that you have absolutely no clue that you need. God calls it our greatest weakness. So when you speak in tongues for yourself or for the people you love, God fills in the real needs by your decision to speak in tongues. It is trusting in God with all your heart and leaning not to yourown understanding. That’s when all things work together for good, as the good book says.The Bible says God has not given us the spirit of fear but (a spirit of) power and of love and a sound mind! The power doesn’t reside in your head, it resides in your spirit. Your spirit, built up and edified, comes alive with the power you need to overcome any crap the enemy is throwing at you! Any crap, anything, any problem, any… It also comes with love and a sound mind, experienced and evidenced in your heart. It’s like a love super-booster, pouring out from you like a river of pure sweetness. It’s a profound ability to understand spiritual things and finally, for once in your life, understand what the hell is really going on!Like anything you actively cultivate, it hasfruit attached. The fruit doesn’t show up right away, just like apples, but before you know it you starting seeing and experiencing the fruit. Guess what the Bible says the fruit are? Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, temperance (self-control), believing. Believing is how you can get things from God and you have the ability to cultivate more of it as a fruit. You want more love? Speak in tongues much. You want the peace that passes understanding? Speak in tongues much. You want to be more meek or teachable? Speak in tongues much. You need more self-control? (And who doesn’t?) Speak intongues much. Our lack of self-control, is often influenced by the dark side of seduction and when you speak in tongues much it builds you up and removes the sticky attachments. Suddenly you are finally able to get in control of yourself!It is so, so big people! It is one of God’s perfect solutions for you and once you learn how, you can do it as often as you want. Inspired by my learning, I’ve been going to the limits with it, speaking in tongues much, all throughout the day, when I can. (It doesn’t replace my responsibilities like work – smile) So, I can testify, it is drastically changing my experience of life. In fact, I think I’m tasting some heavenly fruit. But hey, don’t trust me, try it out for yourself!If you know how to do it, do it abundantly.If you don’t know how to do it, reach out and I will help you get there. It’s not freaky my friends, it’s part of God’s perfection…

CC:Chelseafan99

lalasticlala

https://justsomegoodthoughts.files./2017/05/cropped-4239496-forest.jpg

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues by Benjom(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
I totally agree with you Divinerace. I speak in tongues a lot but after reading the above, it's time to go deeper with it. Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Deliverance Through Speaking In Tongues by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
Divinerace:
What I’m about to share with you may sound like the weirdest thing on earth.

Speaking in tongues is so, so misunderstood.
You can say that again
because not many know that, speaking in tongues actually, in a way that suggests or resembles a miracle,
is speaking in other, ACTUAL HUMAN languages, that one couldn't speak before

Divinerace:
(Try Googling it)
Yes google it,
to find out, it's feigned glossa
, sometimes referred to as "ecstatic utterances,
that's confused with glossa, which is the biblical "gift of tongues."

So, glossa and this man-made other glossa, are like chalk and cheese
They are completely different from each other

Divinerace:
In fact, the world has done a bang up job of convincing people that it isfreaky and a thing you should avoid at all costs. But, in reality it is just the greatest thing ever with the ability to completely and totally transform your life.
Let me explain…
When believers were first born again on the day of Pentecost, they believed and received holy spirit on the inside.

The spirit came with 9 evidences or operations contained within it. One of those 9 fantastic abilities is called speaking in tongues.
Immediately after receiving the gift of holy spirit, the newly born again believers spoke in tongues.
There is a popular saying in the western part of Nigeria,
that goes like this:
"Bi o ba nidi, obirin kii nje Kumolu"
loosely means
"There is no smoke without fire"

There was a REASON for the believers, to, on pentecost, miracuously speak in tongues
and it is the same repeated REASON, for the only two other miracle ocassions of speaking in tongues in the bible

To speak in tongues, means audibly saying something out or make sounds with your voice to express your thoughts and feelings in a structured, conventional, intelligible and understandable way

Speak in tongues, is language (i.e. tongues of man=human language)
and has the same meaning with mother tongue, native tongue, dialect, vernacular etcetera
For example, you can speak in vernacular, can speak in your local dialect, might speak in a native tongue or speak in your mother tongue

There is a time and a place for everything. Also there is always a REASON for everything that happens or why it does not happen

Reiterating, things do happen for a REASON and what took place in Acts Chapter 2 happened importantly because of Acts 2:5
Place Acts 2:5 close together with Matthew 10:5-6, Matthew 15:24, Romans 1:16, especially for a comparison or contrast effect

Divinerace:
Basically, speaking in tongues is the God-given ability to speak in a language you don’t understand.
It’s purpose is to give you a lever in prayer that totally bypasses your understanding.
I suppose you can show this claim to be true by giving examples of Jesus Christ speaking in a language He didn't understand and/or praying in a language He didn't understand

Divinerace:
Many, many of your issues and problems in life come from not knowing what to pray for or said another way, what is the spiritual cause of your problem.
Speaking in tongues was designed to cover those needs by the ability to pray perfectly, absent any selfishness or senses reasonings.
You've put the cart before the horse brother

Divinerace:
Now, if I lost you already, I’m happy to explain in much greater detail in another setting, if you really want to know.
But, going forward I want to address those believers who know how to speak in tongues
and tell them why they should be motivated to speak in tongues abundantly, day and night, forever
!
SMH
Misplaced priority

Divinerace:
Recently I came across a fellow believer on Facebook,
who was in the process of identifying 150 reasons to speak in tongues from the Bible.
The idea intriguedme because I had always been taught there were 10-12 reasons.
No-one ever said they were the only benefits, but I assumed it was so.
So, I started reading and researching the reasons.
Wow, what a mind-blowing experience!
[img]https://s1/images/TypingInTongues.jpg[/img]
Have you ventured yet into typing in tongues?
Can you beat the Juanita Bynum Facebook "mind-blowing" typing in tongues experience I've just shared above?

Divinerace:
I realized so lucidly that speaking in tongues was God’s gracious solution for so many of the things that plagued me or diminished my life.
With all love and affection, this is absolute fiction
I am sorry, but you've got the wrong end of the stick here thinking that speaking in tongues was God’s gracious solution for so many of the things that plagued you or diminished your life

Divinerace:
Living on this earth, we all have a spiritual enemy working behind the scenes to thwart and retard our efforts.
But, and it is a big but, he is a spiritual entity and as such hidden from our senses mind and ability to see him in action.
For who knows a person’s thoughts, except their own spirit within them?
- 1 Corinthians 2:11

Except for God, is there any other spiritual entity that is capable of hearing your thoughts inside your head?
Think about that
Think about the spiritual entity being incapable of hearing your thoughts
and/or praying inside your head.

Divinerace:
Without God’s spirit and the ability to use the 9 manifestations, we would not stand a chance.
(Enter the absolute misery that plagues the world!)
Speaking in tongues, one of the 9 operations, is the only one we can operate whenever we want unlike for example, revelation, which God gives at His prerogative as the need requires
Paul downplays the importance of speaking in tongues
He is known to have said he would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue
Further even advised not speak in tongues without an interpreter

Divinerace:
Now here is where it gets very interesting…
Speaking in tongues builds us up on the inside; that I already knew.
But, I assumed it built up my spirit and ended there.

Further, I was taught that my mind is built up by God’s Word, which is unequivocally true as well.
However, there is a distinct carry over from spirit to my mind.
Imagine, if my spirit was built up, since I cannot feel spirit, how would I ever know?
But like all of the manifestations, it also works with my mind.
The spiritual darkness that engulfs the world takes away our joy and happiness by assaulting us with negativity and drama

Speaking in tongues clears the path, so to speak and absent the hindrances, I feel freaking fantastic.
Why wouldnt you feel freaking fantastic
when you've interestingly taken poetic licence, to another level, pumped up with rhetorics on steroids

Divinerace:
Here’s another example.
Speaking in tongues gives rest to our soul.
Have you ever felt weary and worn out?
Speaking in tongues serves as a refresher to your soul.
My spirit doesn’t need refreshing because it is perfect and never tired.
However, my soul does need refreshing and rest. Speaking in tongues provides that for me.
My soul is what makes me, me and it is not my spirit. My soul needs rest.
Are you starting to see what I’m getting at?
Speaking in tongues quickens or makes alive my mortal body.
How many times has your old body not been responding as you would like?
How often is your body bothered by the things that are going wrong?
Speaking in tongues brings life to your flesh and no amount of eating healthy or exercise, though necessary, can do more for you than God can
This is notoriously unreliable
aside from being information that is utterly misleading

Divinerace:
Do you hear what I’m saying?
Speaking in tongues offers you the opportunity to pray for things you need, that you have absolutely no clue that you need
26And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.
For example, we don't know what God wants us to pray for.
But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
27And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying,
for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God’s own will

- Romans 8:26-27

Speaking in tongues does not offer you the opportunity to pray for things you need
The Holy Spirit, as noted from Romans 8:26-27 above,
knows how to do, on our behalf, the classic, Luke 22:42 "... not My will, but Yours be done"

Divinerace:
God calls it our greatest weakness.
So when you speak in tongues for yourself or for the people you love, God fills in the real needs by your decision to speak in tongues.
It is trusting in God with all your heart and leaning not to yourown understanding.
That’s when all things work together for good, as the good book says
Yes ooo
and that is Romans 8:28, a continuation of Romans 8:26-27 just read above

Divinerace:
The Bible says God has not given us the spirit of fear but (a spirit of) power and of love and a sound mind!
The power doesn’t reside in your head, it resides in your spirit.
Your spirit, built up and edified, comes alive with the power you need to overcome any crap the enemy is throwing at you!
Any crap, anything, any problem, any…
It also comes with love and a sound mind, experienced and evidenced in your heart.
It’s like a love super-booster, pouring out from you like a river of pure sweetness.
It’s a profound ability to understand spiritual things and finally, for once in your life, understand what the hell is really going on!
Like anything you actively cultivate, it has fruit attached.
The fruit doesn’t show up right away, just like apples, but before you know it you starting seeing and experiencing the fruit.
Guess what the Bible says the fruit are?
Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, temperance (self-control), believing
This is a disorganized pieced together disjointed fragments of information mess.

Divinerace:
Believing is how you can get things from God
and you have the ability to cultivate more of it as a fruit.

You want more love? Speak in tongues much.
You want the peace that passes understanding? Speak in tongues much.
You want to be more meek or teachable? Speak in tongues much.
You need more self-control? (And who doesn’t?) Speak in tongues much.
Fa Fa Foul, over the bar
Haba! Biko, make the mumu don do nau
You cant, just like that, make, speak in tongues, mean today, what it didnt, before and ever mean in bible.

Divinerace:
Our lack of self-control, is often influenced by the dark side of seduction
and when you speak in tongues much it builds you up and removes the sticky attachments.
Suddenly you are finally able to get in control of yourself! It is so, so big people!

It is one of God’s perfect solutions for you and once you learn how, you can do it as often as you want.
Inspired by my learning, I’ve been going to the limits with it, speaking in tongues much, all throughout the day, when I can.
(It doesn’t replace my responsibilities like work – smile)
So, I can testify, it is drastically changing my experience of life.
In fact, I think I’m tasting some heavenly fruit.
But hey, don’t trust me, try it out for yourself!
If you know how to do it, do it abundantly.
If you don’t know how to do it, reach out and I will help you get there.
It’s not freaky my friends, it’s part of God’s perfection…
Self-control, sure is needed,
as someone or something must have bewitched somebody to pen this

This will serve as an excellent warning to people,
as it shows how ignorance leads one to make such comment like this.
Deliberately make wrong or inaccurate statements about speaking in tongue(s) and create incorrect impressions about it

Divinerace:
CC:Chelseafan99

lalasticlala
h t t p s : / / j u s tsomegoodthoughts.files./2017/05/cropped-4239496-forest.jpg
I know all about what you think is "speaking in tongue"
I've been there, sold what you think is "speaking in tongue",
done what you think is "speaking in tongue"
and had that what you think is "speaking in tongue" t-shirt
So, I know and can say a bit, and more, about what you think is "speaking in tongue"

"E je ajawo ninu apon, ti o yo, ki a si gbomi ila ka ina"
loosely means
"Burn bridges that werent worth building, and say good riddance to bad rubbish"

I am available & ready to answer any and all questions on the subject "speaking in tongue(s)"

Benjom:
I totally agree with you Divinerace.
I speak in tongues a lot but after reading the above, it's time to go deeper with it. Glory to God!
Nothing more than lazy persons way of looking for easier ways to pray things

There is no "speaking in tongues" shortcuts, like feigned glossa (i.e. false speaking in tongues deception) to any prayer worth praying

The way speaking in tongues is being done today
- church folk, christians, 21st century believers uttering unintelligible words is babble, confused noise made by a number of voices
This is not speaking in tongues (i.e. is not speaking in a foreign human language)
but is mere babbling by unintelligible utterraces

It is the end time deception of the demonic spirit in Rev 16:13-14, symbolised as three unclean spirits that looked like frogs
And how do frogs catch their prey?
Yes, using tongues to snare believers with their false speaking in tongues deception

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bible Prophecy Fulfilled: Where The Carcase is, There The Eagles Gathered / Coronavirus Will Disappear By 27th March 2020 Says, TB Joshua / Pastor Chris : Is Kissing And Hugging Allowed In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.