Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

If I Were Pres.goodluck Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Were Pres.goodluck Jonathan? (286 Views)

Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Oshiomhole: If I Were Buhari, I’ll Jail Obasanjo / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were Pres.goodluck Jonathan? by archangel1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
I made a flashback and discovered that the embattled senator cum muscian, Dino Melaye was the MC in virtually all APC's 2015 inter- states electioneering campaign. His Criticism against the then president Jonathan was so intense that most of the abusive songs coined with the name of the pres. Jonathan were facilitated by him. Then he was a 'good boy' to APC for his lampooning style to pres.Jonathan perhaps,enjoying the democratic and tolerant mien of the latter.
Today, the ' good boy' is lying somewhere in a hospital enjoying what Mr. Reuben Abati termed ' Karma is a bitch.poetic justice is a bastard'.
If I were pres.Goodluck jonathan, I will make a surprise visit to the National Hospital perhaps,
not to mock the embattled senator but to console him but not without the statements; 'guy, how far now?' cool

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oyo Assembly Speaker, Michael Adeyemo Dead / Resign Now, Catholic Priests Tell Buhari / Governor Ikpeazu To Speak At Transform Africa Summit Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.