Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:49 PM

Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO (3065 Views)

SOLD Cheapest 2011 Foreign Used Toyota Avalon Limited / SOLD 2011 Foreign Used Dodge Charger { Price Slash } / 2011 Foreign Used Ford Edge Limited ( Accident Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by kingreign(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
Readonee35L:

Cars like this will mostly have duty.
cars without duty will mostly be 2014 and above.
Its being pennypound foolish if cars of this or below dont have duty.
Illegal entering will sort out the duty legitly at lagos port.

As for partial / full duty.
You that clearead 2012 Camry for 1million and you that cleared it for 1.5M are same.
As long as its tincan cleared you're good to go .
Tincan duty is not certain theres so much corruption there you cant get an exact value for anycar
98% of cars up northern nigeria have no customs duty or have forged customs documents- fact!

over 75% of cars found up north are smuggled from countries such as niger, chad, cameroun, benin, togo illegally- fact!

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by kingreign(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2018
Readonee35L:

But this car is salvage not a certificate of destruction or junked title. If this car was bought by an american it will be rebuilt and put back on the road .
Just a p.s American dealers also repair salvage like this with low miles and resell them. The only upper hand is they properly fix the airbags .
please, show me a video or USA rebuilt car that had accident which affected the chassis integrity.
Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by Readonee35L(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
kingreign:

98% of cars up northern nigeria have no customs duty or have forged customs documents- fact!

over 75% of cars found up north are smuggled from countries such as niger, chad, cameroun, benin, togo illegally- fact!
That was then .
Not now .
Unless the vehicle is coming from chad , niger or cameroun.

If its coming through cotonou or togo money to pay the cotonou duty and also smuggle it in will sort out the duty.

If its 2013 cars and above one can ply the no duty route.
Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by Readonee35L(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
kingreign:

please, show me a video or USA rebuilt car that had accident which affected the chassis integrity.
I wont be the one to research for you.
If you are keen you'd find what you seek.
As long as car is a salvage and its not a junked certificate or cert of destruction. Vehicle can be repaired and the dmv will issue a rebuilt title.
Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by kingreign(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
I need not argue with you what you do not know, yet feel you know.

unfollows thread.
Re: Honda Accord 2011, Foreign Used, KANO by stephleena(f): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
sauceEEP:
No chills.... grin
Lol . I dey tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Toyota Corolla Direct 012 @ N2M Negotiable ««« / Toyota Hilux... Double Cabin / Tokunbo 1983 380 SL Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.