Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Following My Conversation With Senator George Akume, A Former Governor Of Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Following My Conversation With Senator George Akume, A Former Governor Of Benue (351 Views)

"Somalia May Be Child's Play" - George Akume Warns Nigerians / Akume, A Great Asset To Benue – Ortom / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Following My Conversation With Senator George Akume, A Former Governor Of Benue by ridwanomooba: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
Following my conversation with Senator George Akume, a former Governor of Benue State, over the recent gruesome killings in the state, today, we resolved to invite the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to brief the Senate in the Committee of the whole over the recent killings.

Additionally, we have resolved that during this briefing, the Inspector General of Police should brief us on the treatment of Senator Dino Melaye that we have observed over the past 48hours.

At this time, it is important that all excesses must be curtailed in the interest of our democracy. We must always put law and order and the protection of the rights and properties of the Nigerian people first. Hence, those who are in charge of enforcing our laws must always keep this in mind.

*Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki*
*President of the Senate*

*Watch here now:* https:///eYfuYH

(1) (Reply)

AMES To Kick-Start 250,000 Tons Pipe, Coating Plant In Edo As Obaseki Pledges.. / Nigeria To Turn Sambisa Forest To Tourist Centre / Comrade Ayodele Adebowale Adewale’s Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.