Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (43927 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / 1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
A jilted Nigerian wife living in the U.K has been jailed for two years after she threw bleach into the face of a woman she believed was having an affair with her husband.

42 year old Aboseda Ajayi flew into a rage when she saw her husband’s alleged sidechick, Jane Ocran sitting in her convertible Mercedes outside her home. She was so provoked she emptied a bottle of household bleach over Jane Ocran’s head and beat her with her wig.

Aboseda Ajayi, a former Ministry of Justice administrator, repeatedly slapped and punched Ms Ocran before battering her with her own handbag.

At the Inner London crown court, prosecutor Polly Dyer said Ms Ocran escaped serious injury as her sunglasses protected her eyes from the bleach, but she was left screaming in pain after the attack on June 17 last year.

The court heard Ms Ocran, who denies an affair was taking place, had been shopping that day with Mr Ajayi and had just returned to his home in Brixton.

Ms Ajayi was shouting at her

‘you b*tch, sleeping with my husband, f***ing my husband’.”

The prosecutor said Ajayi grabbed Ms Ocran’s handbag during the attack.

“The defendant took off her own wig and used it to hit Ms Ocran, slapping and punching her a number of times in the head,”.

The defendant emptied the contents of the handbag into the street and then walked back inside her home.”

Passers-by doused Ms Ocran’s face with water, and she was treated in hospital for soreness to her eyes.

In a victim impact statement, she revealed she “lives in fear of Ajayi doing it to her again”.

Gerwyn Wise, mitigating, said Ajayi had been the victim of domestic violence during her 16-year marriage, and her husband had openly embarked on several extra-marital affairs.

Judge Benedict Kelleher sentenced Ajayi to two years in prison, telling her:

“This was a vicious attack that could have caused serious and disfiguring injuries.”

Ajayi, a mother-of-two from Brixton, initially denied the assault, insisting she had only thrown water over Ms Ocran.

She pleaded guilty on the first day of the trial last month to applying a corrosive fluid with intent, having an offensive weapon, and common assault.

https://lailasnews.com/uk-based-nigerian-wife-attacks-husbands-sidechick-with-bleach/

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Balet: 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
This was my FTC on this platform.
I dedicate it to PMB.
PMB till 2023.
Lols......

But this woman is old enough, she shouldn't have acted like this. I think she should hv spoken with her husband.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Crixina(f): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Beta

Well sorry about the Beta, I just wanted to make FTC, and also cos I had the chance to make it on the Cee c 250k thread, but I made a promise that I will never comment on any BBnaija thread.

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
E don b 4 ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by IamPatriotic(m): 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Why not walk away or engage him constructively if truly your husband was having an unsubstantiated affairs with a side-chic rather than going to jail? ode.

5 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Landforce1: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Women cry cry

If u want to start a profitable poultry business
Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
lmfao..
bleach? grin
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
She should know better..... She destroyed her career with her own hands......
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by partnerbiz4: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nawao

What were they expecting?

For the woman to cook nsala for the who.re?

Nkea bu nke anyi

See below..

2 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by HeWrites(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
She Tought She's In Nigeria
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by AngelicBeing: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Saff(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Never that serious. Ah begggg. Over what?
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by naijjaman(m): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Evil people on rampage
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by DrToche: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
lol..when will woman understand they have no power to stop men's nature...well kee on deceiving una selves...life goes on

if u like have understanding if you like don't have understanding

who knows what prompted her hubby to cheat....women won't take time to examine themselves to see where they need to work on..esp the oussy smell something they ignore it all thinking its OK to serve their man smelling something....

what am I even saying sef...

well work on urself women and acquire understanding

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by kapelvej: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
2 years... now your stupid husband if actually he is guilty can continue in the immorality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by uppa(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Her face looks scary
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by BruncleZuma: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Drnice: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
who wan read this long john? make i go watch match, i dey come.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by owoflow247: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
A jilted Nigerian wife living in the U.K has been jailed for two years after she threw bleach into the face of a woman she believed was having an affair with her husband.

42 year old Aboseda Ajayi flew into a rage when she saw her husband’s alleged sidechick, Jane Ocran sitting in her convertible Mercedes outside her home. She was so provoked she emptied a bottle of household bleach over Jane Ocran’s head and beat her with her wig.

Aboseda Ajayi, a former Ministry of Justice administrator, repeatedly slapped and punched Ms Ocran before battering her with her own handbag.

At the Inner London crown court, prosecutor Polly Dyer said Ms Ocran escaped serious injury as her sunglasses protected her eyes from the bleach, but she was left screaming in pain after the attack on June 17 last year.

The court heard Ms Ocran, who denies an affair was taking place, had been shopping that day with Mr Ajayi and had just returned to his home in Brixton.

Ms Ajayi was shouting at her

‘you b*tch, sleeping with my husband, f***ing my husband’.”

The prosecutor said Ajayi grabbed Ms Ocran’s handbag during the attack.

“The defendant took off her own wig and used it to hit Ms Ocran, slapping and punching her a number of times in the head,”.

The defendant emptied the contents of the handbag into the street and then walked back inside her home.”

Passers-by doused Ms Ocran’s face with water, and she was treated in hospital for soreness to her eyes.

In a victim impact statement, she revealed she “lives in fear of Ajayi doing it to her again”.

Gerwyn Wise, mitigating, said Ajayi had been the victim of domestic violence during her 16-year marriage, and her husband had openly embarked on several extra-marital affairs.

Judge Benedict Kelleher sentenced Ajayi to two years in prison, telling her:

“This was a vicious attack that could have caused serious and disfiguring injuries.”

Ajayi, a mother-of-two from Brixton, initially denied the assault, insisting she had only thrown water over Ms Ocran.

She pleaded guilty on the first day of the trial last month to applying a corrosive fluid with intent, having an offensive weapon, and common assault.

https://lailasnews.com/uk-based-nigerian-wife-attacks-husbands-sidechick-with-bleach/

lalasticlala
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Lexusgs430: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
Chloe88:
lmfao..

bleach? grin

Better bleach than acid.... I think....

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
I feel the pain of this woman,imagine someone just taking away your husband just like that

4 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by hokafor(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
You should have used raw acid so that your two years in prison will be justified .
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by blackpanda: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Women sef
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Omeokachie: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

3 Likes

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Itzonlyme(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Who told u that ur hubby is for u alone?

1 Like

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by NwaAmaikpe: 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

Women are their own biggest nemesis.

Why won't you allow your man cheat in peace when you know male infidelity is inevitable?
Why fight with a reality you can't change?

Getting married and expecting your husband not to cheat is as futile as fighting with your shadow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by Xisnin(m): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by charain: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2018
In her next life, Jane will steer clear of married men.
Re: Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach by charain: 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Who told u that ur hubby is for u alone?
Learn from Jane's experience hers was bleach yours could be conc acid.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Brief Recall of How My Wife Fed Me This Year, 2021. / My Brother Will Make Me Cry To My Dead Parents Against Him / Olofinkua Theresa Omowunmi Is Missing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.