Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina (1710 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by engineerboat(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
We have normal herdsmen who carry sticks and we have some abnormal herdsmen who carry arms.- Femi Adesina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPdgZX4iYY

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by PassingShot(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
engineerboat:
We have normal herdsmen who carry sticks and we have some abnormal herdsmen who carry arms.- Femi Adesina
Source?
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by ojmaroni247(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
OK.. What about Normal or Abnormal polictians grin.

Hello everyone I got a 4tonnes hyster Forklift for sale in Port Harcourt, Never been used in Nigeria before, direct tokunbo. Anyone who gets a buyer gets 200k. click link for pics and contact. https://www.nairaland.com/4096809/4tonnes-hyster-forklift-sale-portharcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by pode(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
We have normal herdsmen who carry sticks and we have some abnormal herdsmen who carry arms. If I may ask Mr. Femi Adesina what is the different between the one who carry guns and the one who hide knife and used it to do evil ?

2 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Adaowerri111: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
I expect nothing more, the most foolish people are at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, from the president to his cabinet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by clevvermind(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stop talking trash. All of them are terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by micfoley: 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
Stop the killings and stop speaking grammar

1 Like

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by tociano009(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by gbenson(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
We have normal Government and Abnormal Government

2 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by mekaboy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
We have an abnormal president.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Zonacom(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
Sometimes I find to believe that this is the same Demi, whose writings I always read on the back page of Sunday Sun abi na Saturday Sun. Maybe Abati was right in his claims that certain demons reside in Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by CodeTemplar: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
This man is a big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
Okay we agree so when is the Buhari govt going to proscribed abnormal herdsmen as terrorists ? When Sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

It will not be well with you.

How do you differentiate between a stick and an armed Fulani man by mere look?? There is no normal Fulani herdsman anywhere.

Thank God Tivs have started fighting back...

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Blackfire(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
The same way we have normal president and abnormal president....
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is the normal one

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is the abnormal one

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Omeokachie: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
And his name is Adesina.

SMH
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
An Afonja defending the evil deeds of the Fulani

Tell me something new abeg
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Paperwhite(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
And what have Buhari done about the abnormal herdsmen from Lybia that have been killing Nigerians senselessly
Femi Adeshina is an idiot. angry

2 Likes

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by uwa1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Femi Adesina....master of English language...
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by anibirelawal(m): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2018
mekaboy:
We have an abnormal president.

We also have abnormal lazy youths. grin

1 Like

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked

This man's reasoning is always high, he might be smoking Gbanaa behind closed doors angry
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Blue3k(m): 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
In other news.

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by RZArecta2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari the lesbian goat is an abnormal herdsman according to Femi Adeshina..... He's also a terrorist (for the records) cool

1 Like

Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by engineerboat(m): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by uboma(m): 3:24am On Apr 26, 2018
Femi Adesina should bury his head in shame for trying so hard to defend PMB and the almighty party of corruption, APC.
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by emmykey0128(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2018
We don't need you to differentiate herdsmen for us, just stop the killing, how many of normal and abnormal Fulanis have you arrested? Ymi expected this government to be hard on the killer herdsmen but its a pity, I believe there is a conspiracy theory somewhere #operationbak2daura#
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by W3xy1(m): 5:57am On Apr 26, 2018
An attempt by someone of Femi Adesina's BMI and critical faculties to hide behind a narrow finger is shambolic! I pray for him to rediscover his soul . Ó má ṣe
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 26, 2018
So when you are being attacked, you ask what group they belong to?

Dunce...
Re: We Have Normal Herdsmen And Abnormal Herdsmen: Femi Adesina by fitzmayowa: 6:26am On Apr 26, 2018
I guess those attacked by the fulani herdsmen should first confirm the identity of the fulani herdsmen attacker, so as to avoid mistaken identity...

I wonder how these set of clueless dunce got into power...SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Has Michael Adikwu Not Been Paraded Like Other Suspects Of The Offa Robbery / Fresh Crisis Hits Ekiti State Chapter Of The APC Ahead Of The Gov'ship Election / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured By His Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.