Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) (24401 Views)

Abuja Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Four persons including the driver of a truck were on Wednesday feared killed in an accident in Wuse area of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

An eyewitness told Channels Television that the accident occurred after the truck carrying sand veered off the road to hit a pillar under Banex Bridge.

The truck was reportedly trying to avoid the scene of an earlier accident involving a white Toyota Hilux and a green cab which attracted a crowd and traffic officials.

The truck driver and its passenger were reported to have died on the spot.

http://newshelm.ng/photos-four-feared-killed-in-abuja-truck-accident/

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2018
This is very serious

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
These trucks that ply our roads without good brakes should be stopped from plying our roads.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by kristonium(m): 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
God have mercy on Nigeria! The blood shed is just too much!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Issafela: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by ishua(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defence, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by missioner(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
ehyah.

Truck drivers rarely dies during accidents.
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by DIYhackers: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bad news

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by GooseBump: 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
K
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by sorextee(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
I saw this thing on my way back. Police full everywhere, I tot it was a boko haram suspect they caught. Cos from afar, I saw dust. That road from banex to NICON JUNCTION has claimed so many lives. May God protect us. Especially some of us dat drive home drunk at night.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by SoapQueen(f): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
My God! I was on this same spot last week and I had a premonition!

I felt so unsettled and couldn't wait to leave the environ. Let us all be prayerful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by IwillSucced(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
Accidents and Herdesmen everywher
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
shocked
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
cryAmen Brother. I saw it too today...
sorextee:
I saw this thing on my way back. Police full everywhere, I tot it was a boko haram suspect they caught. Cos from afar, I saw dust. That road from banex to NICON JUNCTION has claimed so many lives. May God protect us. Especially some of us dat drive home drunk at night.

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by adamsy5111(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
R.I.P
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Agent8706(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2018
RIP to all involve. Kudos to the driver who sacrificed his life trying to avoid the crowd. Normal heartless truck drivers that we know won't mind entering the crowd and killing many so far as his own life won't be in danger. Who knows the number of souls that would have been involved had that guy not avoided the crowd.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Waakanda: 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
May God have mercy on nigeria.
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
embarassed
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
Nigeria and tragic events.
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by odayofunmi: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
sorextee:

Protect Youself First And Let God Do The Rest
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Drnice: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
RIP. Meanwhile, it's a cause of no regional or town planning. How many times have you heard road accidents in overseas? Learn how Rome was built, not just to study but learn. Biafra will surprise the world via her state of reasoning & planning.

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
Issafela:
Watch Video Of The Accident cry
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/four-killed-as-truck-avoiding-accident.html

WHY?

SO I COULD SEE THE BLOOD FLOW?

OR IS IT JUST TO VISIT YOUR BLOG?

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
An accident had already occurred between an hilux and a taxi. The police and some people were gathered there while the policemen kept waving theirs hands to divert oncoming vehicles. The truck was coming on full speed and before he knew what was happening it was too late.

In other to avoid hitting the policemen and the crowd gathered at the first accident scene, he diverted and went right into the two pillars. That Banex bridge vibrated to tell you the impact.

The policemen threw teargas and threatened people to stay away but out of anger, the guys around started beating the policemen and the policemen ran away.

Two hours later, two trucks came and they managed to bring put the three dead bodies of these men, the drivers intestines were already out. The first taxi driver already dead, his dick torn. An agbero dead. A woman crossing the high way severely injured, some passengers either dead or injured.

Nothing less than 6 people died.

Its a pity the driver was trying to avoid hitting and killing the policemen and crowd gathered at the first accident scene, only for his own life to taken.

I've always said it, if I see anything on my way while driving on speed, I'd rather hit than dodge.

May that brave driver RIP, he saved a lot of lives by that action of his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by stevio(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
Since Buhari has been the most mentioned name in Nigeria this past year, i think Oxford dictionary should consider creating a space for him in the dictionary. like; 
Buhari: /boo-ha-ree/ nouns: Buhari 1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough. e.g the economy is now Buhari for the masses 2. to complicate, make worse, unbearable. e.g "please don't come and Buharificate issues here". "the only way to reduce applicants is to Buharify the process. Adjective : e.g how was your exam? it was Buharific grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by TadM: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
mistakes upon mistakes. if the road safety had put lots of signs from many meters away. a thing like this would never have happened.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by origima: 9:55pm On Apr 25, 2018
ishua:
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defence, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of Eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tells you the reason Buhari is not working is that he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."
To meoooooh,u lack shame

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
sorextee:

Drunk at night, damn....anyone who drives like that is a potential murderer
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
And when i saw a heavy hold up ahead of me today, I know it must be something like this that has happened.....

Rip to Banex 4

1 Like

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by fleksy: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
The color of the Nigerian flag is changing from green white green to red white red. The bloodshed is too much.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by ud4u: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Rip
Re: 4 Feared Killed In Abuja Truck Accident (Photos) by mustmust(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
It was tragic. I didn't believe my eyes when I saw it. RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Circular Of US Offering Nigerians Work Visa Is Fake (Photo) / Pictures From My First Boat Cruise Experience / Pictures Of 26km Ukpabi-Nimbo-Ugbene Ajima-Eziani Road In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.