Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (996378 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 24, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Aig842: 12:35am On May 25, 2018
Alright, thanks a lot
GlitteringStar:

Thanks.

Cc: Aig842

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by JesusBabyyy: 12:53am On May 25, 2018
congrats TEECANN and all who got ITA!!

Congrats ken2sure on your PPR!

finally caught up with the thread phew!! grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by iPopAlomo(m): 2:20am On May 25, 2018
Good morning everyone... WES just bounced back my NCE saying it sent another verification post back to the school after my school has sent it twice already... is it that WES doesn't accept NCE... As I was hoping to utilise the two or more certificates to boost CRS...

Would like to know if anyone was able to get his/her NCE certificate evaluated by WES...

p.s:
it's too late to withdraw...

sad still can't swim in the pool... Sad much...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by geotherm: 3:25am On May 25, 2018
Elfmannisback:

You can do anyhow in ielts and get 6.0 but that TEF.. Omo...in French, articles, nouns and verbs get changed when turning to plural.. Nouns have genders.. Pronounce 'h' here and it's silent there. Pronouncing 'r', as 'h' and the accents and circumflex. Anyone who gets 7 across the board after a year, tried oh.. May be na only see am like this.

You don't necessarily need to get too much in TEF. You need CBL band 5 to get 4 points like if you are on 436, plus 4 points is a great deal of point. I stimulated it on the calculator L & R score of 226/450 and S & W 181/450 will give 4 points. Higher scores can boost your score up.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by AyubAlam: 3:54am On May 25, 2018
Hello Everyone,

We just got to know yesterday that a person from this forum got his ACCA[F1(exempted,F2, and F3] evaluated as completion of college certificate(one semester), so according to this it wont be possible to get two or more degrees and claim points for the same in EE if you are taking ACCA(f1-F3). Also note that I meet a guy in some other forum where he has given F1,F2 and F3 and still he has received the same evaluation on one semester.

So, if you want to prepare then you can prepare for ACCA but as a well-wisher I would like to request you to hold on the registration for ACCA tilll we know the outcome of this scenario which I think we should know within a week as they have already written to WES who has yet to reply with an explanation for the changes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 4:57am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=successhungry post=67851274][/quote]

Please as regards to UI verifications, I also got a WES mail stating that they have sent photocopies of my documents to my institution for verification. Do I need to make any payment for UI postgraduate to reply them? I asked them when I paid for my Transcript and they said they do not charge for verification. I was expecting an email verification but they sent photocopies. Please please how does UI respond? Will they ask for courier fee again to reply WES?

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oreoluwa08(f): 5:51am On May 25, 2018
Good morning all,
My IELTS result LRWS 8.5,7,6.5,7.5. I’m just sad. Why is MOD always giving people 6.5 in writing. Do you guys suggest applying for EOR or rewriting. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mosky47: 6:00am On May 25, 2018
Good morning all. Thanks for all the communication on this forum. It was from here that I knew I could request for a refund from WES for HST.

I just got refunded 26.91 dollars. Small money, but at all at all na winch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fidelism: 6:19am On May 25, 2018
Oreoluwa08:
Good morning all,
My IELTS result LRWS 8.5,7,6.5,7.5. I’m just sad. Why is MOD always giving people 6.5 in writing. Do you guys suggest applying for EOR or rewriting. Thanks.

in case you opt for rewriting, I suggest you download and read every online material on General Writing found on e2. search it on google, it is very help if u practise with it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 6:33am On May 25, 2018
I could have sworn that it was a female name.
@Eraytee that I was thinking is female is now a guy. You people should pick a hustle naa. grin
happytbaby:
Bros Olodo ni yin, Ireti is a unisex name.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArcUgo(m): 6:35am On May 25, 2018
It's okay I got the same mail on the 26th of April and mine was verified my mail. My ECA just came out today. So just contact your school and start pursuing your verification. Have the date the mail was sent handy just incase they ask. Cheers

Zeiya:

Please as regards to UI verifications, I also got a WES mail stating that they have sent photocopies of my documents to my institution for verification. Do I need to make any payment for UI postgraduate to reply them? I asked them when I paid for my Transcript and they said they do not charge for verification. I was expecting an email verification but they sent photocopies. Please please how does UI respond? Will they ask for courier fee again to reply WES?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oreoluwa08(f): 6:37am On May 25, 2018
fidelism:

in case you opt for rewriting, I suggest you download and read every online material on General Writing found on e2. search it on google, it is very help if u practise with it...
I actually practiced using jay on e2 language, practised all the essay types so I’m surprised with the score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 6:55am On May 25, 2018
geotherm:

You don't necessarily need to get too much in TEF. You need CBL band 5 to get 4 points like if you are on 436, plus 4 points is a great deal of point. I stimulated it on the calculator L & R score of 226/450 and S & W 181/450 will give 4 points. Higher scores can boost your score up.
I know but you must put some efforts.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 7:18am On May 25, 2018
Oreoluwa08:
Good morning all,
It's not a case of rewriting. If you are sure your writing is better than a 6.5 please remark. I honestly don't trust what is going on with our markers here in Nigeria. Just be ready to wait it out and be patient but am quite sure your score will change. I became sure of my assumptions with Nigerian markers when my listening score changed. So sorry I honestly understand how you feel. It is going to be well.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Newmum0615: 7:25am On May 25, 2018
Ahn ahn, why naa?
GlitteringStar:
@Sthillz, why did you deactivate your account na? sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 7:40am On May 25, 2018
second attempt...at this point i am just tired, i don't know what to do.
Listening: 8.0
Reading: 9.0
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

PS; i have always maxed out speaking and writing, and remark is 12 weeks? 3 freaking months!!!?

The above was my post- April 6th.

So I took Newmum's advice, to apply for EOR with BC and rewrite, this time around, IDP. Guess what? I think this feels worse. Anyway, LRWS came out as 8.5, 8, 6.5, 8.5. To think I was going for CLB10 sad . BC remark isn't out.. 7weeks now. At this point, I have had it up to my throat sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Swtibogirl88: 7:42am On May 25, 2018
hello house. please I need an urgent answer to my question. The name in my husband's international passport is Onyekachukwu while the one on his transcript and statement of result is Onyekachi. will WES accept it or should the school correct it. meanwhile I created a WES acc with Onyekachukwu. please I need an answer urgently as the school will send the transcript today. Thank you guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by extraterestrial: 7:47am On May 25, 2018
Swtibogirl88:
hello house. please I need an urgent answer to my question. The name in my husband's international passport is Onyekachukwu while the one on his transcript and statement of result is Onyekachi. will WES accept it or should the school correct it. meanwhile I created a WES acc with Onyekachukwu. please I need an answer urgently as the school will send the transcript today. Thank you guys
In my case my maiden name was on my certificate and transcript while my spouses name on my passport however wes still verified my results but in their report stated the name difference noted. It's my responsibility to do an LOE when attaching my Wes report with evidence of name change. I believe that should suffice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by PRatlast: 7:49am On May 25, 2018
ArabianRose:

PS; i have always maxed out speaking and writing, and remark is 12 weeks? 3 freaking months!!!?

So I took Newmum's advice, to apply for EOR with BC and rewrite, this time around, IDP. Guess what? I think this feels worse. Anyway, LRWS came out as 8.5, 8, 6.5, 8.5. To think I was going for CLB10 sad . BC remark isn't out.. 7weeks now. At this point, I have had it up to my throat sad

You can't give up

Wait to know the outcome with BC. Sitting for another exam is up to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by fizzile(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2018
ArabianRose:

I will suggest you wait for the EOR by BC. I am optimistic BC will give you a favourable response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by jhoci: 7:57am On May 25, 2018
I will advise you ask your school to include a copy of your certificate in their response to WES. That was what I did when I got a mail saying they were requesting further verification from my school. I called their customer service and they couldn't tell me why the need for further verification. Anyway my status now shows, accepted.

iPopAlomo:
Good morning everyone... WES just bounced back my NCE saying it sent another verification post back to the school after my school has sent it twice already... is it that WES doesn't accept NCE... As I was hoping to utilise the two or more certificates to boost CRS...

Would like to know if anyone was able to get his/her NCE certificate evaluated by WES...

p.s:
it's too late to withdraw...

sad still can't swim in the pool... Sad much...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oreoluwa08(f): 7:58am On May 25, 2018
extraterestrial:

It's not a case of rewriting. If you are sure your writing is better than a 6.5 please remark. I honestly don't trust what is going on with our markers here in Nigeria. Just be ready to wait it out and be patient but am quite sure your score will change. I became sure of my assumptions with Nigerian markers when my listening score changed. So sorry I honestly understand how you feel. It is going to be well.
Ive seen only one positive remark with MOD on writing, if it was BC I’d gladly remark without thinking but now I’m quite confused. God will make a way last last. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by SegunWamiri(m): 8:06am On May 25, 2018
ArabianRose:

Hmmm, sorry about the disappointment. Let's hope for the best with BC regardless of when it becomes ready.

Please did you also practice writing using e2Jay?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 8:09am On May 25, 2018
Oreoluwa08:

Ive seen only one positive remark with MOD on writing, if it was BC I’d gladly remark without thinking but now I’m quite confused. God will make a way last last. Thanks for your concern.

Getting a positive remark with MOD on writing is like seeing a Unicorn(very rare). That 46k for EOR doesn't help as well.Ill advice you rewrite the exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by mzjennypher(f): 8:11am On May 25, 2018
luffyhaki:

Getting a positive remark with MOD on writing is like seeing a Unicorn(very rare). That 46k for EOR doesn't help as well.Ill advice you rewrite the exam.
@luffyhaki i agree with u, my friend remarked writing and speaking with mod, non was upgraded. not even speaking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 8:12am On May 25, 2018
Thanks. I can't even think of writing this exam again. I am really tired.
PRatlast:

You can't give up

Wait to know the outcome with BC. Sitting for another exam is up to you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 8:13am On May 25, 2018
Thanks for you concern.
fizzile:
I will suggest you wait for the EOR by BC. I am optimistic BC will give you a favourable response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Oopsy(f): 8:14am On May 25, 2018
Not sure rewriting right now is a good option. You cal also send in for EOR on this. Learnt with IDP takes 2 weeks.
I'm sure you'd pull through!

ArabianRose:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jbelieve: 8:19am On May 25, 2018
ArcUgo:
It's okay I got the same mail on the 26th of April and mine was verified my mail. My ECA just came out today. So just contact your school and start pursuing your verification. Have the date the mail was sent handy just incase they ask. Cheers

Hi please how do you know that mail was sent to the school for verification by WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
ArcUgo:

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ArabianRose(f): 8:22am On May 25, 2018
Putting in for MOD remark isn't even encouraging given their track record of not sending the scripts to Australia and scores remaining same. Anyways, thanks for your input, I appreciate.
Oopsy:
Not sure rewriting right now is a good option. You cal also send in for EOR on this. Learnt with IDP takes 2 weeks.
I'm sure you'd pull through!

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.