Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question (3289 Views)

Make Money Trading Stocks Online / How Can A Nigerian Invest In American Stocks? / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by ogedanny: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
I created this thread to answer your question and help you trade American stocks online as a Nigerian - Feel free to share your opinion, let's take advantage of the bigger opportunities in the American stock market.

What do you think?

Follow my blog - Watch FREE Video on How to Pick US Stocks.

or join our community of private investors looking to earn up to 35% p. a from the US stock market -

1 Like

Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by alexvic12: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
How does it work?
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Pls tell us more
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by adomuwiner(m): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
On which platforms
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by ogedanny: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
You open an account with a stockbroker online, verify your identity and get your trading account number.

Find more details on how to open an account here - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/best-stockbroker-non-us-residents-trade-shares/

Feel free to ask me questions if you encounter any challenge
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by ogedanny: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
adomuwiner:
On which platforms

I have shared a link to open an account already
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by Gbengazzee(m): 3:42am On Apr 30, 2018
Thanks Ogedanny for this thread.

I once opened an account with choicetrade 5 years though I didnt fund it. They have been around for years now offering brokerage services to non USA residents or other nationals. Other brokerage I know of is suretrader, I think they offered margin trading.

On stock trading, having a brokerage is not an issue, the main thing is being able to pick a winning stocks. So Ogedanny how do you become of help in this matter.

Following you.
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by ogedanny: 3:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
Gbengazzee:
Thanks Ogedanny for this thread.

I once opened an account with choicetrade 5 years though I didnt fund it. They have been around for years now offering brokerage services to non USA residents or other nationals. Other brokerage I know of is suretrader, I think they offered margin trading.

On stock trading, having a brokerage is not an issue, the main thing is being able to pick a winning stocks. So Ogedanny how do you become of help in this matter.

Following you.

Hello Bro,

Thanks so much, that I will be sharing on my blog. I just want as many followers to open an account and have access to the US market
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by akinseye0(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Choice trade is not accepting deposit from nigerian again though I have an account with them. Can I get other broker or way out please. Thanks
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by chakastocks: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2019
The safest way to invest in American stocks from Nigeria is through Chaka.ng. Chaka has no minimum balance and is regulated by the Nigerian stock exchange, the US Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Also, there's no minimum balance for account creation.
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
If you are one of those asking about what business you can start with 3 million naira or less? Then, I have good news for you. This is will lead you to how to trade stocks online:

https://start-online-stock-trading..com/?m=1

1 Share

Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by ogedanny: 10:47am On May 02, 2020
Follow my blog - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/ or join our community of private investors looking to earn up to 35% p. a from the US stock market - Follow our weekly stock picks and idea on https://privateinvestors.ng/
Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by Adeplastic: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Have you ever wondered how people make money from the stock market? Do you know why the Nigerian stock market is the destination of choice for many local and foreign investors? You can also participate in the market and start building a healthy portfolio. This book shares Tips and Tricks on Trading Stocks in the Nigerian Stock Market and Managing Your Portfolio Effectively.

There is a currently a 20% discount on the book. Use the discount code UBTDRU3OC11N during checkout to claim the discount.

Re: Trade American Stocks Online From Nigeria - Ask Me Any Question by supereagle(m): 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Selecting the Right Broker

Most international traders will have no problem opening up an account and trading the US markets. However, the US does have a list of countries that they do not allow to open accounts with us including countries like Somalia and Nigeria, for example, because of their risk profiles.

https://www.warriortrading.com/non-us-citizens-can-trade-us-markets/

Is it a crime to be a Nigerian resident ?

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Shisha Pots And Accessories Anywhere In Nigeria / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ / Cost $3k But Here For FREE (change Your Forex Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.