Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig (10232 Views)

What Is Meant By Mobile Application Testing? / No More "I Was Scammed" - Hire Trusted & Professional Freelancers on Kobogigs / Have You Been Scammed By Fake Web Developers? Report To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by ifedaporh: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2018
Torylanez:

Dude or whoever you are don't tell me nonsense

Before I came to public domain
I messaged them times without number

If you think I haven't had patience since march 26th to today
Or the second transaction which was 19th April

Then you can as well preach more to me about patience

Let's assume I didn't know or have any muscle on social media
Would they have responded?

I told them frantically that I will disgrace and humiliate them

I run a biz , those who ordered the data are bleeding down my neck also so when I pursue and disturb them everytime about resolving the issues and they act dumb and not giving a damn

No update no response
They just there like dead wood

Meanwhile my customers are telling that am a scam ... I was forced to pay them back from my pocket

This your so called Mobile NG didn't give me updates they ignore and respond nothing about it

If not when I took their matter serious and came out bucking flames via major social media

That's when they know am spoiling there name

I did this to show them that they run a very poor customer service and a very non chalant support service

I would not swallow this BS attitude of them or let it sink except they apologise to my customers as well which I lost

So if I no carry dem matter come public they won't solve it.

Nonsense
Muscles... Smiles

Trust you are happy with your action and you got reward for it, which is good.

It's your right to be treated right

Have a wonderful day
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
MobileNig:
The issue has been resolved amicably with the client. I appreciate the concern of all who raised defence on my behalf, am so greatful for your support. Thanks

nothing has been resolved
I have been unable to view the site talk less of checking if it has been resolved
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
ifedaporh:

Muscles... Smiles

Trust you are happy with your action and you got reward for it, which is good.

It's your right to be treated right

Have a wonderful day

same way they are happy with their actions and reactions
and they got their rewards also

tit for tat
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by nairashopping(m): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Torylanez:

U are the most foolish person on the earth
Blackmail who and what?

U have issues digesting simple comprehension

I sent 5000 from a uba account different month and I was told they didn't see it which i contacted my bank and was told the transaction was successful i even shared them screenshots and receipt

Did another with heritage Bank, the 3500
See story

And no I just started dealing with them and ever since I have they always got issues

I went as far as going to verify from their bank was told our transactions were successful

And when the sole dealership between me and the mobile Ng is confirmed at both 3 banks and mobile Ng kept saying I didn't send any money

Without giving me any updates, I will call they don't pick
I will text they don't reply

No updates whatsoever

So if you are in such shoes what would u have done ?

Hear yourself?

I know your type and I refuse to exchange words with u. Go in peace.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Torylanez:

Check it

And i repeat they are scammers

Wait till you have issues with them and u will see how they will handle [quote author=nairashopping post=67070159]

From ur write up am sure this is not ur first time of dealing with them. Because I don't understand why u will pay another 3500 if the first one is till hanging.

Kindly sort out the problem with them and try to trace where the problem is.

MobileNig that I know is not a scammer. That's blackmail of the highest order.
We have funded your wallet with amount in question. Here is an evidence from your wallet history

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=MobileNig post=67073812][/quote]
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Our business is legitimate and scam free,sometimes issues like this cannot but happen ever since you complained we have been working on it. Since we haven't gotten an headway about the issue that's why we have been unable to do anything as regards it once again apologies sir
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
[quote author=MobileNig post=67073812][/quote]

seen...
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
nairashopping:

Hear yourself?

biko GTFO of my post
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Alphaoscar: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
nairashopping:

From ur write up am sure this is not ur first time of dealing with them. Because I don't understand why u will pay another 3500 if the first one is till hanging.

Kindly sort out the problem with them and try to trace where the problem is.

MobileNig that I know is not a scammer. That's blackmail of the highest order.

lol. you may call it blackmail or whatever you like but I was duped of 1k in similar fashion by mobilenig. I contacted uba and they assured me the money was duly remmitted to them and if they have any questions regarding the transaction they should contact the cfc which mobilenig refused to do and my 1k was not returned to me.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Alphaoscar: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
nairashopping:

Hear yourself?

you will soon fall victim and I mean it.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Alphaoscar: 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
bunmioguns:
Mobilenig is not scam, they are real and legitimate

I don't think this is the first time you have been buying data from them

This thread goes a long way in spoiling another man's business

Once your issues had been resolved, kindly edit this thread and title

I will contact the owner myself so that the issue can be resolved

I also have 1k issue with them since March 24th. uba confirmed the money was duly remmitted to their account but they refuse to acknowledge the payment and each time I raise the issue they always pretend as if they never heard of the issue before. Their customers service is the worst I ever deal with.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Alphaoscar: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
bunmioguns:
Mobilenig is not scam, they are real and legitimate

I don't think this is the first time you have been buying data from them

This thread goes a long way in spoiling another man's business

Once your issues had been resolved, kindly edit this thread and title

I will contact the owner myself so that the issue can be resolved

https://www.nairaland.com/4276149/mobilenig.com-automated-platform-data-subscription read more customers complain about them
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by CashZamani(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Torylanez:

Check it

And i repeat they are scammers

Wait till you have issues with them and u will see how they will handle your issh

Bro I am having d same issue with these guys. The other time I have to threat d mumu they assigned as my manager before he confirmed my payment. Now I sent 1gb to to someone very close, they have deducted the money from my wallet but d person x yet to receive d data. All they keep saying is that we are processing your demand
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
CashZamani:

Bro I am having d same issue with these guys. The other time I have to threat d mumu they assigned as my manager before he confirmed my payment. Now I sent 1gb to to someone very close, they have deducted the money from my wallet but d person x yet to receive d data. All they keep saying is that we are processing your demand

when I was talking the other day about their poor customer service
people de jump on top my head saying I was sent to spoil business for dem

in as much as they have a good business and they have a bad way of talking to customers

they have failed

u don't run business like a tuckshop business

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Eszebo: 8:07pm On May 02, 2018
MobileNG, what is my offense? Why don't you come out and let us know what the issues are rather than scamming people.
These are hard earned income. Fund my wallet!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 11:41am On May 08, 2018
CashZamani:

Our customer services are working tirelessly inorder to serve you well at all time. But for one reason or the other if they are unable to attend to your issue or complaint immediately that does not mean they have neglected you or forgotten about you and they must have forwarded the complaint to the right department to work on it. So @ CashZamani we are sorry about any incoveniencies we might have caused you.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 11:50am On May 08, 2018
Eszebo:
MobileNG, what is my offense? Why don't you come out and let us know what the issues are rather than scamming people.These are hard earned income. Fund my wallet!!!

@Eszebo Mobilenig is legit and we stand to gain nothing if we scam you. This is a registered company, and we have integrity, we look forward to seeing Mobilenig greate in the nearest future with you our customers by our side, so when we are not faithful with this how do we grow. Integrity is our watch word. We can't cheat you, your hard earn income will ask us.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 12:20pm On May 08, 2018
Torylanez:

nothing has been resolved
I have been unable to view the site talk less of checking if it has been resolved

@Torylanez, you should at least be kind enough to come back to the platform to inform people here that the issues has been resolved. This is an evidence that we have refund your money. We want you to know that issues affecting you as our customer matters to us.

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 2:54pm On May 08, 2018
Alphaoscar:

lol. you may call it blackmail or whatever you like but I was duped of 1k in similar fashion by mobilenig. I contacted uba and they assured me the money was duly remmitted to them and if they have any questions regarding the transaction they should contact the cfc which mobilenig refused to do and my 1k was not returned to me.

Kindly drop your username to this effect.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 3:22pm On May 08, 2018
Torylanez:
A website with the URL address www.mobilenig.com , claimed they sell SME data to people and you can also purchase in bulk price with them.

I registered with this website hoping to get value for my money , I paid a sum of 5000naira on the 26th March, 2018 through my bank application and it was deducted from my account and the transaction was successful. So I was waiting for my account on their website to be funded immediately ( based on the information they provided on the website that once you pay using bank transfers that your wallet will be automatically credited immediately )

After 3hours I was restless so I decided to contact the account manager which they provided on the portal, I called several times they didn't pick , texted also they didn't reply so i decided to add them in WhatsApp.

So I messaged and I was responded to , hoping to get my issue resolved ? All the robotic person in charge of their WhatsApp account keeps telling me is " Please provide your payment details " repeatedly...

When I do with proofs like Screenshots and Transaction receipt ...

The robotic person or whoever the minion was will reply that " your payment has not been confirmed "

I waited for two weeks and kept on messaging the person on WhatsApp but to no avail instead I got insulted instead so I went back to the website to look for another way I could contact them which I got a number and I called and reported the issue since that day they have been dribbling me and giving me all kinds of stories ..
So I called my bank to help me verify the payment and my bank told me it was successful that i should tell the person who claimed he or she hasn't seen it to print his or her statement of account for that transaction. So I contacted them and they didn't even answer me instead they have been ignoring my chats , they don't pick my calls.

Same thing happened on the 19th of April 2018, I sent another 3500naira with my other bank application... Same story that they haven't confirmed my transaction

I visited my bank and I was told the money has dropped which means it has been successful to the recipient.

So in other to conclude about their whole scamming activities, I visited their bank I mean the bank in which they use and i was told the money dropped in their account that they are either scammers or fraudsters. So I asked the bank what they could do, I was told that they do anything but to contact the person or tell my bank to log a complain...

Its not the money that got me really annoyed it was the way they kept on playing me, ..

So dear readers , please do not fall for the same tricks visit there website the address once again is www.mobilenig.com

They even put up their office address there but when I contacted them to tell me how I could get to their office I was told they don't have office that they operate only online ... Ridiculous isn't it ?

These are the worms and maggots that are spoiling Nigeria as a nation and portraying is badly to the world.

In most cases when our users pay into our account and they come back to ask for funding their wallet, atimes the information they give us does not tally with what they used for payment. To trace such transaction becomes difficult and once we are unable to confirm that you are actually the one that paid, to fund your wallet becomes an issue.

We keep improving on how to serve you better. You are so precious to us and we wish to maintain the relationship. We regret having to keep you for long. Thanks for choosing MobileNig.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 3:24pm On May 08, 2018
The issue has been rectified. Thanks for choosing mobilenig
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 8:39pm On May 08, 2018
MobileNig:

In most cases when our users pay into our account and they come back to ask for funding their wallet, often times the information they give us does not usually tally with what they used for payment to trace such transaction becomes difficult and once we are unable to confirm that you are actually the one that paid to fund your wallet becomes an issue. You people are just looking at the issue from your own angle only, even we at Mobilenig usually fall victim of scam from some of our USERS we have had cases where users will have been funded automatically and they still come back to us to fund them manually, and that is why we have also become very careful and strict. Another thing that also causes issue like this is when users fail to follow the instruction given to them when making payment. When you want to pay into our bank account use your registered phone number as narration, description or remarks as some banks will have it, when you do that your wallet will automatically be funded.
In order to serve you better Mobilenig has come up with a new system to address your complaint ASAP. It is called TICKET as soon as you lodge your complaint to your account manager on duty, HE/SHE opens a ticket as regards the complaint which will reflect on your dashboard from there you will be able to know about updates on the complaint, so it wont be as they just ignored my complaint and didn't do anything about it. thanks for Choosing MobileNig.

I did all what supposedly needed to be done

u guys just ignored my complaints for over one month

reason I had to come online

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2018
MobileNig:

@Torylanez, you should at least be kind enough to come back to the platform to inform people here that the issues has been resolved. This is an evidence that we have refund your money. We want you to know that issues affecting you as our customer matters to us.

it was resolved after 1 month plus
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 6:23am On May 09, 2018
Torylanez:

it was resolved after 1 month plus

Thanks for taking time to confirm resolution. We observed you paid from your UBA account to our first bank account. Our wallet funding automation does not work for interbank transfers.

Unfortunately, due to the interbank transfer, the remarks on the payment was modified in the alert we received, making it difficult for the staff that attended to you to confirm your payment as yours.

Should you be paying next time, we have upto 11 banks, UBA inclusive, kindly pay into the account.

You need to believe that we regret to have kept you waiting that long. We hope to sustain the business relationship. Accept our candid apologies.

Thanks for choosing MobileNig.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Eszebo: 1:24pm On May 09, 2018
Please I have not been attended to since 7th of March 2018 and 27th of April 2018 for N2000 and N3000 respectively. There has not been any reason for the delay given privately or publicly. All I keep getting in whatsapp chat is a robotic response of " I will look into it" Please do well to refund my money. You cannot be punishing people even on their hard earned income. It is outright wickedness. Be rest assured you will not go unpunished. Thieves!
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Torylanez(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
MobileNig:

Thanks for taking time to confirm resolution. We observed you paid from your UBA account to our first bank account. Our wallet funding automation does not work for interbank transfers.

Unfortunately, due to the interbank transfer, the remarks on the payment was modified in the alert we received, making it difficult for the staff that attended to you to confirm your payment as yours.

Should you be paying next time, we have upto 11 banks, UBA inclusive, kindly pay into the account.

You need to believe that we regret to have kept you waiting that long. We hope to sustain the business relationship. Accept our candid apologies.

Thanks for choosing MobileNig.

welcome ,if I talked to and attended to this way from day 1 I won't even come online to talk

u need to tell your customer agents to know how to attend to customers

thank you ,
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by emitheo(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2018
Na wa oh
So many complaints
What are the cause of all these complaints na?
Over to you mobilenig
Because I'm about to buy data & I no want fuckup
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by MobileNig: 12:27pm On May 22, 2018
emitheo:
Na wa oh
So many complaints
What are the cause of all these complaints na?
Over to you mobilenig
Because I'm about to buy data & I no want fuckup

Kindly go though the previous chats sir. Reason had been earlier stated.

Most of the issues spoken of are already treated and resolved. With most of the complainants happily using our platform thereafter.

We believe you won't regret doing business with us, as we envisage and anticipate your patronage.

Come on board @emitheo!

Visit MobileNig.com
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Temitaryor(m): 2:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by okwudili123456: 8:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Mobilenig doesn't have to wait till people go public with complaints of dissatisfaction before responding. That is poor customer service delivery. Be proactive. A stitch in time saves nine
Re: How I Was Scammed By Mobile Nig by Claraswt: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
MOBILENG UR SERVICES IS WACK. UR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ZERO. WHY DO U ENJOY PUNISHING UR CUSTOMERS OVER THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY? AFTER COLLECTING PEOPLE’S MONEY U IGNORE THEIR COMPLAINTS,THIS IS THE 3rd TIME I AM EXPERIENCING THIS AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR DAYS TO BE CREDITED.I HAVE BEEN MESSAGING UR CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS ON WATSAPP FOR THE PAST 5HOURS BUT NO RESPONSE AND THE PERSON IS EVEN ONLINE. I PAID 6000 TO UR FIRSTBANK ACCOUNT 6HOURS AGO AND I HAVE NOT BEEN CREDITED,UR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DUMB.I DONT HAVE THAT PATIENCE TO WAIT TILL ONE MONTH OR MORE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE CUSTOMERS WAITING. WHAT KIND OF HORRIBLE BUSINESS ARE U RUNNING? Username-Clara

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Yahoo Mail? / Big List Of Backlinks For Your Website / Blog Or Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.