Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (82721 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
So Miracle started a live story on instagram few minutes ago and the two were seen chatting and having fun! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
It's like my baby has seen Tobi issa big boy grin grin

277 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by chilewenwam: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2018
They were not quarrelling before. Just acting

35 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
Maybe this girl isn't that bad after all. Maybe being controversial was her own way of winning the game.

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
And she's more matured than other female housemate

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
If he doesn't make her fall in love with him then chop her dodo and break her heart, he better change his name from "Tobi" to "Mensah" angry

62 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
angry

Wetin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tobi Tobi... Correct woman wrapper.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by nanakgh(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
tongue actors! they made money off you tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Otapipia: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Tobi is just too much

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Maybe this girl isn't that bad after all. Maybe being controversial was her own way of winning the game.

Shatap there 'judgina'!!. After you and your cohorts have condemned her to hell, you now want to play nice because you are seen another part of her

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Crauxx(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
How that one take concern me? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Christafarian(m): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
This one wey Bros Tobi dey pretend to put him hands inside jacket pocket so, I know wetin dey do am; e dey do me sometimes. Its simply that awkward moment wen your JOHN THOMAS wan vex and you pretend to put hands inside pocket whereas you dey try control Oga THOMAS make he behave.

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
SO MADRID DEY USE BLACK MAGIC PLAY DIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by oshe11: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
My chestshockedgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Pes13: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
Actually, everything that happened in that bbnaija house was just each individual tactical way of playing their games.

Tobi, miracle and ceec had game plans and they played their game perfectly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
This cee c make mistake sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by chumaster(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2018
the nonsense is on front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by yvelchstores(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ceec don reason am, see say tobi papa pass her papa yet he never fpr once mentioned level or class. U gat to humble gurl

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:

Nah.....she is actually like that in real life. Her former place of work they couldn't tolerate her behaviour she had to leave and started working with her father before she went for big brother naija grin grin grin grin

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Clyod: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
Cee-C has a formidable aura. I like her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by sodiqapril(m): 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
jcole is in Nigeria, I hope e tutors Nigerian rappers

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
I want ToCee dem together more often,as for Alex abi Alegs she should be releasing dance videos for us please. She can make millions from that,I love her moves,her legs her Ass hmmmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please next time buhari will open mouth and call Nigeria youths evil

He should make sure he look at the pic below

To set the strips on the fabrics and form such design is work of Nigerian youths

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by phadat(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Lamao

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Shatap there 'judgina'!!. After you and your cohorts have condemned her to hell, you now want to play nice because you are seen another part of her
You really don't have to sound condescending by asking me to shut up babe. Every right thinking human would condemn her attitude and approach to other housemates in the house. Playing nice won't pay me nor add anything to my life. It is just an opinion freely expressed. If you are not comfortable with it then express yours and Leave mine. goodnight

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
miracle stopped at icm and he was guilded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJWOJVSozc

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by MillionDollars: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
She discovered tobi pass her level las las, she wants to famz

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
All the best for them o
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenDeborah:
no be only black magic Na Eedris Abdul Kareem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated / Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.