Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (82720 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Highstar91: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
Otapipia:
Tobi is just too much
more than too much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Nah.....she is actually like that in real life. Her former place of work they couldn't tolerate her behaviour she had to leave and started working with her father before she went for big brother naija grin grin grin grin

She is only human
I'm worse
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
The biggest mistake is for me 2 double chance Bayern (1X), now the ticket of 3days got cut by the last game. #120,000 gone

Maybe all Bayern players no get joy 2nite

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
My guy no go relent until e chop kpekus grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Maybe this girl isn't that bad after all. Maybe being controversial was her own way of winning the game.
Maybe i shouldn't argue with you, cos you have Big breasts. You're right You're right
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Shatap there 'judgina'!!. After you and your cohorts have condemned her to hell, you now want to play nice because you are seen another part of her
Don't mind them. That was how one guy insulted me for telling them Cee C was not as bad as they see, the foolish guy called me all derogatory names he could get at that moment.
Nigerians like joining the bandwagon every time and when guys see another guy trying to be reasonable or indifferent to an issue pertaining to women, the foolish ones among then tend to become offended.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
JasonScoolari:
And she's more matured than other female housemate
4 where? Insolence na maturity!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
Re u sure
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by luckyogor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
QueenDeborah:
SO MADRID DEY USE BLACK MAGIC PLAY DIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
dollyjoy:
Maybe this girl isn't that bad after all. Maybe being controversial was her own way of winning the game.

When u enter the real world alot changes, life is much bigger than bb house.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2018
LesbianBoy:
It's like my baby has seen Tobi issa big boy grin grin
d reverse shud be d case.cee c exudes class unlike alex.moreover her pups get bar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by trendymarseey(f): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Yes her pups geh bar pass Alex pups, buh no forget say bar geh levels. Na btwn her pups and Tobi pups we wan know.
SirBunky85:
d reverse shud be d case.cee c exudes class unlike alex.moreover her pups get bar
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by dequeenishere: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2018
I said it before dt she lost her nuts when she felt she had lost Tobi. She likes Tobi but insecurity was her problem .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
trendymarseey:
Yes her pups geh bar pass Alex pups, buh no forget say bar geh levels. Na btwn her pups and Tobi pups we wan know.
cee c pups gada bar pass tobi dem.cee c pipes low abt her family while most family friends adveritised tobis father supposed wealth.cee c na correct aje butter and an independent gal whose pupsy connection paved way for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Ababio75(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2018
Congratulations,Miracle but Nigerian youths ..wake up..read this which I copied from someone's fb wall..

Total number of votes cast during Britain Got talent 2017 = 6.2million votes

Total number of votes cast during American got talent 2017 = 52.1million votes. American population is twice Nigerian population.

Mind you, most of the votes cast on either Britain or American got talent are absolutely free because you can vote on their websites & on the Apps without paying a dime.

Total number of votes cast during “Big Brother Nigeria” 2018 = 170million votes @ N30 per sms for a show that contributes absolutely nothing to their lives. Going by the figures, it will take America & Britain combined three & half years to organise a talent show to catch up with Nigeria.

It is neither a talent show or life enhancing or promoting show. A show where two adults are kept in a cage to freely give & take sex on National Television, while the organisers make more money from the youths.

If INEC organises general election this weekend and ask Nigerian youths to vote on their mobile phones @ N10 per SMS to elect leaders that will shape their futures & the country, they will ask Nigerian Government to credit their accounts 1st before they will agree to vote in that magnitude.

“Wasted Generation” ~ Prof. Wole Soyinka called them.

“A generation that play too much, sleep too much and engage in idle chatter and gossip" ~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo foresaw

“A generation of illiterate graduates” ~ Atiku Abubakar called them in 2016

A generation that are constantly not concerned about the deteriorating conditions of their senses & not bothered about their own future~ Osquare78 knows them.

“Idle youths who sit and do nothing, but expecting everything from govt free” ~Pre. Buhari surmised about them

We all must be wary of this generation.... they are the larger chunk of Nigerian population.

It is pathetic. 170 Million votes Multiplied by N30 = N 5.1 billion and the winner got N25 million plus an SUV worth N12 million a trip and electronics. Let us even assume that sms votes is 85 million, that will be N2.55 billion. So so sad... Copied

God help us as we rise up and help ourselves

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
cee c pups gada bar pass tobi dem.cee c pipes low abt her family while most family friends adveritised tobis father supposed wealth.cee c na correct aje butter and an independent gal whose pupsy connection paved way for
Can you tell me who Cee-c's father is and what he does for a living. I know about Femi Bakre Snr. As a banker myself, I know he is a billionaire (Naira). Tell me what I don't know.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
ceec moving with that afonja is a disgrace to Biafra even Alex that move with him no ve sense, nsukka girls are known to be virgin and saints even Nina who was moving with miracle Igbo boy, she was a saint because she move with Igbo boy

typical thinking of used ipob miscreants when those they're fighting about don't know if they exist. bunch of lazy yoots
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Adepaul10: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Tobi Wins 1Million Naira(Nokia),Dances & Celebrate With His Dad, Alex And Miracle

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDAuhoXls0

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
She can't let go of Yoruba dickk, she knows the taste is superb, tobi is up to d task o jere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2018
here is the video recorded by Alex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZibsVSIook
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by tortee: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Can you tell me who Cee-c's father is and what he does for a living. I know about Femi Bakre Snr. As a banker myself, I know he is a billionaire (Naira). Tell me what I don't know.

The guy is funny guy ...who is cee-c dat Is pipping low?...no b cee-c dey talk say nobody dey her level?...cee-c papa get outdoor advertising company...you know how many companies otunba femi bakre get?...money get class

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2018
kiss
Christafarian:

This one wey Bros Tobi dey pretend to put him hands inside jacket pocket so, I know wetin dey do am; e dey do me sometimes. Its simply that awkward moment wen your JOHN THOMAS wan vex and you pretend to put hands inside pocket whereas you dey try control Oga THOMAS make he behave.
asalamualykum bro

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
verygudbadguy:

pls how do u knw dat hes a billionaire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
QueenDeborah:
SO MADRID DEY USE BLACK MAGIC PLAY DIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Nice booty.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by DIYhackers: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Can't dey sit together in peace again
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by johnson232: 11:43pm On Apr 25, 2018
eezeribe:
Tobi Tobi... Correct woman wrapper.
Very correct one.
Him woman wrapper no get limit.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Phlox007: 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Clyod:
Cee-C has a formidable aura. I like her

Exactly!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Alva2018: 12:06am On Apr 26, 2018
shocked cool
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Paradigm777: 12:13am On Apr 26, 2018
oshe11:
My chestshockedgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Cromagnon: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2018
Wiseman
Him go collect him Pound of flesh
Shebi she de run her mouth anyhow
He go knack her apako bfor dumping her like the trash she is

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jocinell(f): 12:15am On Apr 26, 2018
DAT cul cee c ride on ,tobi I give u kudos for ur maturity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / #10YearsChallenge: Emmanuel Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels, Photo Recreated / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.