Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,179 members, 7,780,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:18 AM

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (82706 Views)

Pastor Tobi And Cubana Chief Priest Hug And Dance As Choir Sings Davido's Songs / Nasty C Finally Made A Post About Xenophobia After Hushpuppi Blast South African / BBNaija: Tobi And Alex Kiss & Hug In Front Of Fans, Tobi's Mum Dances (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jesusgirl92(f): 12:27am On Apr 26, 2018
LyfeJennings:

She is only human
I'm worse
You've done more than disrespect your dad? shocked shocked....
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 12:31am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenDeborah:
SO MADRID DEY USE BLACK MAGIC PLAY DIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
gringrincheesycheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Adepaul10: 12:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Tobi And Ceec Reconcile,Dance And Love Up Has Housemates Enjoy Their Dinner

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kxY2sQCFvE
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by sprints1: 12:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Ibibioesan:
miracle stopped at icm and he was guilded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJWOJVSozc
life when he passed ikeja city mall last year who hug am see na naw miracle don become star abeg where efemoney dey
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:54am On Apr 26, 2018
For those who like contemporary gospel, check https://www.reverbnation.com/japp7

StreetlyGospel... this guy too craze, he's not like every other gospel artiste you know.

I once spotted him ministering his song at parks towards east... he is more crazy and funny than Akpororo.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by NicoleAdanna: 12:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Is not true, they all visited paypyport dis evening, as u can see they re wearing their payport uniform. Ceecee can't change from her bitter life and tobi doesn't need such. Argue with ur phone.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 1:22am On Apr 26, 2018
Sebi she talk say she be virgin?,? Tobi go confirm am with his prick cuz him don dey get erection already for the second picture. >: angry grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Rapsino(m): 4:04am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenDeborah:
SO MADRID DEY USE BLACK MAGIC PLAY DIS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Seriously I tire. 2 injuries in 33 minutes. Zidane witch strong goohn...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Harwal: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by emperorblog(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2018
READ COOL INTERESTING STORY HERE
HOLE IN THE WALL www.emperorblog.com.ng/hole-in-the-wall-part-1/
THE HANDSOME DEVIL I KNOW www.emperorblog.com.ng/the-handsome-devil-i-know/
and lot more
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by ba7man(m): 6:14am On Apr 26, 2018
chilewenwam:
They were not quarrelling before. Just acting
For 85 days? I've never heard of a script that long.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jhoanner(f): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Nah.....she is actually like that in real life. Her former place of work they couldn't tolerate her behaviour she had to leave and started working with her father before she went for big brother naija grin grin grin grin
Hmmm, can you share more?? Interestingly, I was expecting colleagues and people who knew her to actually confirm that that's her true character. I was surprised no one did so.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by LyfeJennings(m): 6:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
You've done more than disrespect your dad? shocked shocked....

I wouldn't disrespect mY dad tho
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 6:59am On Apr 26, 2018
I fell all the cee-c drama is BBN strategy for them to get more people voting and them cashing. They told her to act that way considering the theme of the show.

They must have settled her big time.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2018
chilewenwam:
They were not quarrelling before. Just acting
Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Shatap there 'judgina'!!. After you and your cohorts have condemned her to hell, you now want to play nice because you are seen another part of her

Shut up

Ceeci is a bìtch
Arrogant, rude ugly bastard.
She can never change.
Her dad did a really bad job in her upbringing. To hell with her other side.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by boyjo: 7:30am On Apr 26, 2018
tomdon:
This cee c make mistake sha

As per the insult?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by boyjo: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Christafarian:

This one wey Bros Tobi dey pretend to put him hands inside jacket pocket so, I know wetin dey do am; e dey do me sometimes. Its simply that awkward moment wen your JOHN THOMAS wan vex and you pretend to put hands inside pocket whereas you dey try control Oga THOMAS make he behave.

You na expert.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by jattopeter(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2018
take any act in bbn serious at your own peril. it was just a game, that might be her strategies of winning. Go and write it down, they will end up dating #FACT.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by xbit: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2018
Wo dem go put honey for him mouth e go vomit am. Wen u come out from d BBN house come hear say Tobi PAPA na BIllionian wetin u go do? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Tetragramaton(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2018
SirBunky85:
cee c pups gada bar pass tobi dem.cee c pipes low abt her family while most family friends adveritised tobis father supposed wealth.cee c na correct aje butter and an independent gal whose pupsy connection paved way for

Cecce father I repeat cecce father does not have money more than tobis father. In fact can never have money more than tobis father. You think its a joke they call him billionaire. Just live story abeg!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by loganx: 9:38am On Apr 26, 2018
She is trying to clean up her image - the first thing she has been advised to do is go hang out with Tobi in a public place.
Her relationship with Tobi is Toxic. Tobi's mom should advise him to stay away from CeeCee.
She can only have a stable relationship with a man that doesn't love her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Cecce father I repeat cecce father does not have money more than tobis father. In fact can never have money more than tobis father. You think its a joke they call him billionaire. Just live story abeg!
so calling him a billionaire makes him richer dan cee c father abi?nigerians always abuse the word"BILLIONAIRE".come up with facts of wat makes bakre snr a billonaire and i will shock u abt how wealthy cee c pups is
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Ameclat(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Tobi is not even looking at the camera..Dont think he wanted to snap with her....
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:
It's like my baby has seen Tobi issa big boy grin grin
Apart from that, there are rules as in dos and donts in the bbhouse. For outside, if you say or do anyhow, you fit see anyhow o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Nah.....she is actually like that in real life. Her former place of work they couldn't tolerate her behaviour she had to leave and started working with her father before she went for big brother naija grin grin grin grin
ekpo ebelebe!!! history department human being how u take know?? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Shut up

Ceeci is bìtch
Arrogant, rude ugly bastard.
She can never change.
Her dad did a really bad job in her upbringing. To hell with her other side.

lol
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) by tomdon(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
boyjo:

As per the insult?

As per her attitude to Tobi in the house.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels In Germany For Her Christmas Vacation (Pictures) / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.