Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,472 members, 7,801,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Aliexpress Or Jumia Global - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Aliexpress Or Jumia Global (5263 Views)

Can't Pay On Aliexpress Or Paypal With Card / Aliexpress Or Wish / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Gentlevin:
Better buy from Jumia. It will take 2 to 3weeks to reach u but safety of the phone will be guaranteed.......

You can buy other stuffs on aliexpress, cos I too buy from there but when it comes to phone, and considering the price, it can get lost on the way or some thieves at the post office will steal it .
ehn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by sanandreas(m): 11:18am On Apr 27, 2018
jetz:
ehn shocked shocked shocked

My neighbor didn't receive his phone he bought from AliExpress. Don't gamble with your money
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2018
sanandreas:

My neighbor didn't receive his phone he bought from AliExpress. Don't gamble with your money
see rough play fa chai

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
sanandreas:

see rough play fa chai
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Ifedith(m): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
jetz:
see rough play fa chai
Just order jare instead of dilly dallying....
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ifedith:

Just order jare instead of dilly dallying....
lol already did with jumia na u said u were out of stock so i kuku ease u the stress lol
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by authority2006(m): 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
jetz:
tis ur write up wont go invain me placing d order thru aliexpress gracias wud use dhl shipping

Jumia global was faster than when I bought from aliexpress. If you buy from aliexpress, NIPOST will call you to come and collect your item from their office, nothing will miss. I think they are getting better, the issue of lost items is declining.
Aliexpress is better but you have to be patience.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Ifedith(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ifedith:
If it's jumia lvl, count on me.
jetz:
lol already did with jumia na u said u were out of stock so i kuku ease u the stress lol
You no see this one?
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ifedith:

You no see this one?
lol i see am na no vex
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by OVA200(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Gentlevin:
its 367 to 370 but it still depends on the bank. ...

Like when I used my fidelity naira visa card last week, they charged me @375. I guess Gtb would have been around 370 b/cos theirs is usually better.
thank you boss, do you have any idea about Firstbank?
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Gentlevin: 9:47am On May 01, 2018
OVA200:
thank you boss, do you have any idea about Firstbank?
its #367
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by bamac(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2018
jetz:
so am torn between ordering the xiaomi redmi 5 from aliexpress or using jumia global services dunno which one will be fast enough as e dy hot peeps with xperience make una yarn me biko gracias...
One thing i will say is experience differs. One person wil share good review about Jumia and aliExpress while another will share their bad experience of the teo platforms. One thing i will say is that if you wish to choose Jumia it is better you do it through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant, a consultant that knows what he/she is doing, not those that are just concerned about you ordering alone without minding the quality and making you a loyal customer.

You can check my signature if you will choose me.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by OVA200(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2018
Gentlevin:
its #367
Thanks a lot sir
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by bobojoshua(m): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gptech:
Apart from the the speed advantage of Jumia Express, you can't compare both, Aliexpress is far better. The advantages are huge! In jumia, you can only return after 7 days, in Aliexpress you have at least 15 days to open dispute after confirming you have received an item. Talking about speed, it's possible and I have got a phone for just 9 days from the time of ordering. With AliExpress, you can tell seller to flash a particular rom for you before shipping with Jumia, sometimes you don't even know what rom you are getting (whether Chinese, Global or Shop), until you receive it. With Aliexpress, you mostly have the option to buy the phone along with necessary accessories from same seller, so you don't have to start running here and there to get one. With AliExpress you have more flexibility with choosing your favourite colours and variant of a particular model. With Aliexpress, you have more opportunity to learn about a seller and product because of a more comprehensive user review. For those complaining about lost item they most likely used China Small Packet Plus for shipping, that's an untracked method of shipping (cheaper tiko dey purge sometimes). Well, for the records, you are almost 100% of winning a dispute in such cases, have never lost any with those guys. The list goes on.
Thanks boss
Can you recommend any other cheap shipping method with tracking?
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by hausadreturn(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2018
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss
I'll be glad if I get this information too.
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Gptech(m): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2018
bobojoshua:
Thanks boss
AliExpress Standard Shipping ( Usually Singapore post), Singapore Post, PostNL, China Post Register Air mail. These usually charge less than $6 for shipping.
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Gptech(m): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
hausadreturn:
I'll be glad if I get this information too.
Here you go.
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by kmaster007: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
jetz:
so am torn between ordering the xiaomi redmi 5 from aliexpress or using jumia global services dunno which one will be fast enough as e dy hot peeps with xperience make una yarn me biko gracias...
hv you nw order the xaomi and wch of Jumia and AliExpress you used to order
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by jetz(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2018
kmaster007:
hv you nw order the xaomi and wch of Jumia and AliExpress you used to order
jumia global bro took two weeks to get to ma door steps
Re: Aliexpress Or Jumia Global by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
Gptech:
Apart from the the speed advantage of Jumia Express, you can't compare both, Aliexpress is far better. The advantages are huge! In jumia, you can only return after 7 days, in Aliexpress you have at least 15 days to open dispute after confirming you have received an item. Talking about speed, it's possible and I have got a phone for just 9 days from the time of ordering. With AliExpress, you can tell seller to flash a particular rom for you before shipping with Jumia, sometimes you don't even know what rom you are getting (whether Chinese, Global or Shop), until you receive it. With Aliexpress, you mostly have the option to buy the phone along with necessary accessories from same seller, so you don't have to start running here and there to get one. With AliExpress you have more flexibility with choosing your favourite colours and variant of a particular model. With Aliexpress, you have more opportunity to learn about a seller and product because of a more comprehensive user review. For those complaining about lost item they most likely used China Small Packet Plus for shipping, that's an untracked method of shipping (cheaper tiko dey purge sometimes). Well, for the records, you are almost 100% of winning a dispute in such cases, have never lost any with those guys. The list goes on.

Thanks Jare. Jumia is no match for Aliexpress. Stuffs are far cheaper and many options in Aliexpress. Even when you dont get your items delivered you get a refund from Aliexpress. The annoying thing is that Jumia Global buys from Aliexpress( or DHgate) and resell to you. Why not buy directly by yourself. It is not an issue to think at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Piggybank Mobile App Is The Best Saving App In Nigeria / An Artwork I Drew With My Phone / How Can I Retrieve My 2go Acct With Another Mobile Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.