Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! (593 Views)

Invest In Real Estate &get Turkey Permanent Residence Permit In Yalova Turkey / 7 Lies/discouraging Words About Real Estate Investing / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2018
Hello all, my name is Sarah. I work with a foremost real estate company in Lagos here called DPKAY homes and property limited. I work in marketing and manage a small office at the trade fair complex. I started this thread to offer advice both legal and general on matters real estate. Ask your questions and I will do my best to answer them honestly and timely. It doesn't matter whether you bought from us or not anything bothering you. Ask. wink
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by trekkie: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is a biz I am interested in doing o. Hear that there is boku money dere. How can I start? Some pole even say u don't need money to start . I think they are 419
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 3:58am On May 01, 2018
The evolution of real estate biz in Nigeria has made it possible for anyone to start enter with minimal capital. Not all companies are 419, but you have to be careful though and choose reputable companies to join. Yes there is money in real estate, there is also a lot of work too wishing you all the best. I use this medium to invite you to join DPKAY HOMES AND PROPERTY as a marketer. You won't regret it. I will send you the link
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 4:29am On May 01, 2018
What do you say to a client who insists they want to do an excision on their property shocked
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 8:11pm On May 01, 2018
One of my problems about the Nigerian real estate industry is the greed of agents.
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 8:23pm On May 01, 2018
The most expensive thing in real estate is trust win your clients trust and you have won everything. The million dollar question is how do you win their trust?
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 8:12pm On May 03, 2018
I would like to get into the real estate world as a marketer but the question I keep asking myself is how do you get your clients ?Like where do you get them?
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 9:12pm On May 03, 2018
It involves calculation. Think of your product and who you think would need it. For example, it is more likely that a middle aged man will be thinking investment, family , home ownership..rather than say a twenty year old man. Where do you find middle aged men?, in offices, investment groups on fb, go there, join groups. Then speak about your product..speak some more if you are sound, believe me it won't take long before people begin to ask you for investment tips. cheesy

It involves investment of your time and effort but believe me, if you are diligent about it, you WILL reap the benefits. Its not overnight, but keep at it. And I ALWAYS advise intending agents to have more than one source of income.
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 11:47pm On May 03, 2018
Keep the questions coming. I will do my best to answer honestly and accurately. Your legal conundrums... If you have any need for legal advice on property matters, ask me and I will do my best to help you out.
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by DPKayTradeFair: 11:52pm On May 03, 2018
Trust is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, moreso in the real estate industry. How do we win peoples trust. Look at the way some idiots sold the lagoon...how on earth did that happen? Ah ah didn't the buyer have ANY trustworthy person? I am sure every real estate agent reading the amount that was paid to those scammers just put their hands on their head, mouth agape. Lol myself included. I was like WHY?! Could they not have located DPKAY HOMES AND PROPERTY LIMITED? I thought of the mind boggling commission I would have gotten and I just cry at the waste. Lol
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by kelvine(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2021
I bought a land from Adron and wish to be refunded, can you help?
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by aktolly54(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
kelvine:
I bought a land from Adron and wish to be refunded, can you help?
why do you want refund? Is the land not OK or you just need urgent cash?
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by kelvine(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
I need urgent cash

aktolly54:
why do you want refund? Is the land not OK or you just need urgent cash?
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by aktolly54(m): 1:43am On Aug 06, 2021
kelvine:
I need urgent cash

which estate you buy? How much you want sell it
Re: Pressing Problems About Real Estate? GET IN HERE! by kelvine(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let's talk about it privately, my phone number on signature.

aktolly54:
which estate you buy? How much you want sell it

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Properties Estate,excision,comforts At Its Peak / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / Blissful Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.