Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,896 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k (24630 Views)

Woman & Lawyer Dad Recreate Childhood Picture With Dad After She's Called To Bar / Nigerians React To The Hijab-Wearing Law Graduate Who Wasn't Called To Bar / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by IamHeWrites: 2:48am On Apr 26, 2018
A Nigerian man has revealed his experience with a restaurant cashier who he usually tip. According to the man identified as Ademide Adim Akpapunam, the cashier whom he used to tip at restaurant his remaining balance called to ask him for N200k to pay her house rent.

Read his full tweets below;
"A cashier at a restaurant I eat lunch at regularly and tip the occasional 500/1000 got my number and called me to ask for 200k for a house. I was so confused that I had to go and look in the mirror to make sure I was still Adim Akpapunam cuz I have no idea who she must think I am"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-shares-how-a-restaurant-cashier-who-he-usually-tip-called-to-ask-him-for-n200k.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by HeWrites(m): 2:49am On Apr 26, 2018
cool

The lady thought the man has feelings for her just because of the tipping so she decided to use her useless thought to take Advantage of the man.

Unfortunately, Taking advantage of him goes wrong

Waiting for some ladies that will say Oga, if you have the money help her you don't need to bring it to social media

230 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by prechbills1(m): 2:57am On Apr 26, 2018
Black ladies and laziness are synonymous.
I don't really understand because a lady has two hands and two legs same as a man.
if the man can work to make money why can't a lady work to make money?
or is the hole barring them from making money?
Even the ones that are working don't want to spend their money. They want to save their salaries and beg for money to foot house rents.

passes out..
the more I keep reading posts like this the more my hatred for black ladies grow..

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by uneducated: 3:18am On Apr 26, 2018
she wants 2 make u her " Mumu ATM ". Eh-yah!

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by donstan18: 3:31am On Apr 26, 2018
Most women don't deserve a free minded man who gives them the little he has, they'll always want to take advantage thinking you want something stupid with/from them, which is the only thing they can offer to appreciate you. She actually requested for that money thinking the man will request a fvck from her embarassed

Until they learn how to be self-dependent, they'll aways be seen as a commodity and liability.

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Girl thought she'd seen the Good Samaritan the Bible talked about. Lol.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by QuietHammer(m): 5:19am On Apr 26, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Girl thought she'd seen the Good Samaritan the Bible talked about. Lol.

But come brother Adim, why did you give her your number in the first place

You wanted something extra abi?
It's like you suffer cognitive dissonance. Read the op again, but this time carefully

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by tetula123(m): 6:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Nigerians can over do things.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by partnerbiz4: 6:45am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:
I don't really understand because a lady has two hands and two legs same as a man.
Even the ones that are working don't want to spend their money. They want to save their salaries and beg for money to foot house rents.

passes out..
the more I keep reading posts like this the more my hatred for black ladies grow..

Black girls this black girls that.

Quit the shaming

Does this not happen in Europe?

People just dey form..

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2018
QuietHammer:

It's like you suffer cognitive dissonance. Read the op again, but this time carefully

She got his number from you I suppose?

Cognitive dissonance! Lemme look it up. Lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by eleojo23: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2018
That is why I tip randomly.

If I tip you today, tomorrow is not guaranteed, unless the spirit leads...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Fitnessman(m): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2018
You can't just judge women
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by bettercreature(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by MARKone(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Which kin Iberibe story be this, simply smile and tell her you don't have. If you have excess, you might want to support, a lot if people are not finding it easy, and have no choice than to beg.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Macgreat(m): 7:16am On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by sandland: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Continue the tipping please.
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by ayookunlee: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
oshey tipster.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by kingthreat(m): 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
And shyt like this will spoil business for the owner of the restaurant. The stupid waitress will be driving customers away

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by GeneralOjukwu: 7:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Fake story....

IF true, you have been dipping the famous TIP inside her angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by chelsea1116(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Its nt a sin to askd 4 help..she felt comfortabl askn u cos u v been kind 2 her..
If u cnt help b a gentleman and tel her u cnt and nt makin it public..

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by lenghtinny(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
Nice guys always come last when it comes to women.....
Always abusing any little privilege angry

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by anyimontana(m): 7:18am On Apr 26, 2018
U be ATM..u dey tip 1k....I guess the lunch is 15k...

Yeye dey smell

8 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

passes out..
Who else thinks this is a 16 year old behind this handle?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by GeneralOjukwu: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

passes out..

YES...quite a lot of African ladies are materialistic. But I won't generalize and say "ALL"

Get rid of your inferiority complex, I am sure your mum is "dark black" in complexion, so go brush your teeth, it's 7.22am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by dinachi(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2018
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian man has revealed his experience with a restaurant cashier who he usually tip. According to the man identified as Ademide Adim Akpapunam, the cashier whom he used to tip at restaurant his remaining balance called to ask him for N200k to pay her house rent.

Read his full tweets below;
"A cashier at a restaurant I eat lunch at regularly and tip the occasional 500/1000 got my number and called me to ask for 200k for a house. I was so confused that I had to go and look in the mirror to make sure I was still Adim Akpapunam cuz I have no idea who she must think I am"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-shares-how-a-restaurant-cashier-who-he-usually-tip-called-to-ask-him-for-n200k.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Most Nigerian girls are now prostitutes! If you say hi to them, they expect money. If you ask how their day is going they expect money.

And we men are the reason. All in a bid to get sympathy Bleep and rubbish our fellow men, we create quotes like 'no money, no love' ' Broke guys should not date', ' women respond only to money'

We have finally succeeded in turning our ladies to prostitutes! We should clap for ourselves!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by ayookunlee: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
quick Math 500 or 1000 tip= 200,000 askment half of the tips in question may cost you? using buhari economentric as the sole determinate

1 Like

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by ayookunlee: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2018
quick Math 500 or 1000 tip= 200,000 askment half of the tips in question may cost you? using buhari economentric as the sole determinate
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:22am On Apr 26, 2018
QueenOfNepal:
Who else thinks this is a 16 year old behind this handle?
Totally

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by twentyk(m): 7:23am On Apr 26, 2018
Maybe she loves you
Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by menzino(m): 7:24am On Apr 26, 2018
prechbills1:

passes out..

White boy

9 Likes

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2018
That's how they will be living above their means. A cashier in a restaurant already living in a 200k apartment. I am sure she earns less than 30k/month.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k by princemillla(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2018
So? Whats sensational about this poo. Lady ask for your help and u think its worth celebrating by posting it online.

Some men need to grow up. If you can assist do quietly and if you can't decline instantly instead or celebrating your stupidity online.

What's the essence of the money you have if the next man standing beside you is broke, your money is valueless if the next man is hungry.

Nonsense.......spit

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Policeman Weeps As He Is Dismissed From Service For Wrongdoing (Video) / The Career Advice I Wish I Had At 25 / How Much Is A 'good' Salary In Nigerian Private Sector Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.