Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. (647 Views)

Top 5 Most Underrated Artist In Nigeria (opinion) / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by Victorakats(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2018
I know that some of you may have varied taste for music, but I still feel that there are some amazing Nigerian Artists who produce amazing songs, but are highly underrated.

So I decided to create this thread for you to share one or two Artiste you feel produces amazing songs.

Mine: Nonso Amadi

Nonso Amadi

Nonso Amadi

Nonso Amadi
Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by 9jaown(m): 7:05am On Apr 26, 2018
Calling a foreign artist underrated in 9ja. You well so.
Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by Victorakats(m): 8:02am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
Calling a foreign artist underrated in 9ja. You well so.

Is Nonso Amadi not a Nigerian Artiste? Please educate me sir. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by Victorakats(m): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2018
espn:
So many underated artiste...

You may do well to mention some them... Thanks
Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by Victorakats(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2018
@lalastica, @seun... Can we have a conversation about this?

Thanks for your consideration.
Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by CapitanS: 8:12am On Apr 26, 2018
Erriga
Re: Most Underrated Nigerian Artiste In The Entertainment Industry. by 9jaown(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Victorakats:

Is Nonso Amadi not a Nigerian Artiste? Please educate me sir. Thanks
Nigger they uk Dey do music, you Dey call em Nigeria artist!! Abi you don listen to his shaku shaku song!! Lol. Nigger don’t fly his trade here,his invited to 9ja to perform and you are rating em 9ja artist. With these few point of mine, hope am able to confuse you sorry convince you.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD May D – By Force Ft. Peruzzi / What Songs Make You Remember Your Childhood? / Neyorla Ft. Fayross – Poker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.