Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is This True - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True (1756 Views)

Is This True About Nairaland / Is This True? What I Saw On FB / A Nigerian Man As A President Of Gabon – Is This True? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True by LZAA: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:
So i was going through quora today and...
https://www.quora.com/Which-ethnic-group-within-Africa-is-considered-the-most-educated-and-successful
cc
immhotep
iceberg3
onyeoga
bamoski and strikethem will not sleep today grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by LZAA: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:
grin grin follygunners is still in denial grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This True by Follygunners: 8:48am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
follygunners is still in denial grin

Insecurities and Ignorance are loud!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the fact that for every 1 educated okoro, there're 7 educated Yorubas. There's a reason why all the SW universities are centuries ahead of their SE counterparts.

There's a reason why the best and most successful pple are produced from the SW universities... even a Nobel Laureate... Go figure, empty chest beaters. grin

The idea of an okoro ahead of Yorubas is only a wish, fable, folkore etc... The Yorubas are a superior tribe. We rule and dominate in everything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Pigsandidiots: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2018
grin, see this people again o.

2 Likes

Re: Is This True by Pigsandidiots: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the fact that for every 1 educated okoro, there're 7 educated Yorubas. There's a reason why all the SW universities are tad ahead of their SE counterparts.

There's a reason why the best and most successful pple are produced from the SW universities... even a Nobel Laureate... Go figure, empty chest beaters. grin
Believe them at your own risk. See the page above, not found lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Follygunners: 8:54am On Apr 26, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Believe them at your own risk. See the page above, not found lol

I know... They're simply trying to generate a question and answer in quora for this purpose. Just imagine.
This pple are known for everything wrong and bad abt Nigeria. undecided

Exactly why the Jewish pple rejected any relationship with them. They're a bunch of disgrace to humanity!

3 Likes

Re: Is This True by LZAA: 8:58am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the fact that for every 1 educated okoro, there're 7 educated Yorubas. There's a reason why all the SW universities are centuries ahead of their SE counterparts.

The idea of an okoro ahead of Yorubas is only a wish, fable, folkore etc... The Yorubas are a superior tribe. We rule and dominate in everything.
but u and i are from osogbo na and we both know its only ewedunomics we know grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Follygunners: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

but u and i are from osogbo na and we both know its only ewedunomics we know grin

OK. Proudly Yoruba!

I know it's a shame and disgrace to be Igbo, so it's fine if you also denounce them... afterall I've met lots of Igbos that regret being affiliated with that tribe.

Ask Ebuka. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is This True by DynasTee: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

Re: Is This True by LZAA: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

OK. Proudly Yoruba!

I know it's a shame and disgrace to be Igbo, so it's fine if you also denounce them... afterall I've met lots of Igbos that regret being affiliated with that tribe.

Ask Ebuka. grin
oya come lets go and pay homage to the caliphate
Sai Baba!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by PFRB: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2018
And Sowore is running for president? ? ? ?
Re: Is This True by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 26, 2018
So Quora (plural for quorum by the way in case you aren't aware) where people ask questions and different people come to put up their own opinions is now the source you are latching on to scratch your wilting self esteem?

So, you're the greatest, what have you done in the eastern part of Nigeria? Are your towns cleaner? More technologically advanced, more ably run than other parts of Nigeria?

If they are, why are your people moving away in massive droves from the place looking for greener pastures in western and northern Nigeria?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This True by Iceberg3: 10:04am On Apr 26, 2018
immhotep:

See dem right nah grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This True by Omololu2121: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Senseless thread

1 Like

Re: Is This True by Pigsandidiots: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

I know... They're simply trying to generate a question and answer in quora for this purpose. Just imagine.
This pple are known for everything wrong and bad abt Nigeria. undecided

Exactly why the Jewish pple rejected any relationship with them. They're a bunch of disgrace to humanity!
They just disgraced their race once again. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This True by Follygunners: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
They just disgraced their race once again. cheesy

Very true ooo

1 Like

Re: Is This True by bamoski(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Iceberg3:

See dem right nah grin grin grin grin

who be dis one?

1 Like

Re: Is This True by mpianya39(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2018
Follygunners:

Baba Folli grin

This one pain you reach your conehead grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True by LZAA: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:
So Quora (plural for quorum by the way in case you aren't aware) where people ask questions and different people come to put up their own opinions is now the source you are latching on to scratch your wilting self esteem?

So, you're the greatest, what have you done in the eastern part of Nigeria? Are your towns cleaner? More technologically advanced, more ably run than other parts of Nigeria?

If they are, why are your people moving away in massive droves from the place looking for greener pastures in western and northern Nigeria?

undecided
but but in the same quora post mike brown(our omoluabi broda) called Nas a yoruba man na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

but but in the same quora post mike brown(our omoluabi broda) called Nas a yoruba man na undecided

Who gives a crap about Nas and whether he is Yoruba or Ebira?

You are hinging the credibility of an entire tribe on someone's opinion on a public forum like Quora where millions of people congregate to ask stupid questions like if superman weds wonder woman who will they give birth to, can batman defeat black panther, blah blah blah?
Re: Is This True by LZAA: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

You are hinging the credibility of an entire tribe on someone's opinion on a public forum like Quora where millions of people congregate to ask stupid questions like if superman weds wonder woman who will they give birth to, can batman defeat black panther, blah blah blah?
look i'm a omoluabi from osogbo but it's obvious heeboes are more educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
LZAA:

look i'm a omoluabi from osogbo but it's obvious heeboes are more educated

I don't really give a fat fvck where you come from. This is a faceless forum and yes it's possible for you to think they are more educated than you are especially if you dropped out in primary school.

One way or the other is no skin off my nose.

1 Like

Re: Is This True by LZAA: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

I don't really give a fat fvck where you come from. This is a faceless forum and yes it's possible for you to think they are more educated than you are especially if you dropped out in primary school.

One way or the other is no skin off my nose.
grin
but i had free education in osogbo na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This True by Iceberg3: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
5thElement:

bamoski:

who be dis one?
bamoski:

who be dis one?
Omololu2121:
Senseless thread
Follygunners:

OK. Proudly Yoruba!

Ask Ebuka. grin

grin grin cheesy grin tongue grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is This True by bamoski(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2018
Iceberg3:

grin grin cheesy grin tongue grin

This one sef nor jus get sense undecided
Re: Is This True by Iceberg3: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
bamoski:

This one sef nor jus get sense undecided

E pain am grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Is Not Welcome In Our Party – PDP / Facts About Second Niger Bridge (Video & Photos / Pictures Of The New 12.7km Road With Two Bridges In Akwa Ibom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.