Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. (878 Views)

Good News To Akure Drivers / What Can I Offer You Today That Will Change Your Story* / Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by npowerng: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2018
So we have exciting news to share with you today.

The National Social Investment Programme is partnering with existing hubs in the six geo-political zones to incubate ideas and innovation.

Guess what, as a member of our community, you can apply

The existing hubs in the South-East and North Central are ready to ROCK and ROLL.

YOU have an opportunity to receive up to 2.5 Million Naira for your business if you have ideas that can solve Governance or Agriculture/Commerce challenges.

Apply NOW at www.startupnigeria.ng

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by doctuw(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Great
Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by god2good: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
npowerng:
So we have exciting news to share with you today.

The National Social Investment Programme is partnering with existing hubs in the six geo-political zones to incubate ideas and innovation.

Guess what, as a member of our community, you can apply

The existing hubs in the South-East and North Central are ready to ROCK and ROLL.

YOU have an opportunity to receive up to 2.5 Million Naira for your business if you have ideas that can solve Governance or Agriculture/Commerce challenges.

Apply NOW at www.startupnigeria.ng

#NPowerNG
please what does this mean by South-East and North Central are ready to ROCK and ROLL.
only does in that zone ? in www.startupnigeria.ng
Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by johnbuck81(m): 7:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Dear npower
I have noticed that you've not been answering/responding to my complaints;regardless I'll still let you know what am facing.
I have used over 50 otp's from Monday to now and it's not working.i have tried both the short code(*347*5*88) and quick otp retrieval methods numerous times;all I keep getting is error:otp validation failed.have used both laptops,desktops plus different types of browsers to no avail.i don't even get enough sleep because I stay up all-night in order to get past the otp validation stage with no avail.
Almost all the candidates from the waiting list of 2016 are facing this same problem...I was also selected from the waiting list of 2016...what could be the problem..please look into this and help us. We don't want a situation whereby we'll be exited from the program for failing to get Onboard.

Npower please look into this for us.
Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by npowerng: 11:12am On May 07, 2018
johnbuck81:
Dear npower
I have noticed that you've not been answering/responding to my complaints;regardless I'll still let you know what am facing.
I have used over 50 otp's from Monday to now and it's not working.i have tried both the short code(*347*5*88) and quick otp retrieval methods numerous times;all I keep getting is error:otp validation failed.have used both laptops,desktops plus different types of browsers to no avail.i don't even get enough sleep because I stay up all-night in order to get past the otp validation stage with no avail.
Almost all the candidates from the waiting list of 2016 are facing this same problem...I was also selected from the waiting list of 2016...what could be the problem..please look into this and help us. We don't want a situation whereby we'll be exited from the program for failing to get Onboard.

Npower please look into this for us.

Give it time, And try again later we are working on it.
Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by npowerng: 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
god2good:

please what does this mean by South-East and North Central are ready to ROCK and ROLL.
only does in that zone ? in www.startupnigeria.ng

Kindly check the web page for more information.
Re: So We Have Exciting News To Share With You Today. by npowerng: 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
doctuw:
Great

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies @ Attainables Educating And Entertaining Limited (entry Level) / What Is It Like To Work With Lionbridge? / Walk-in Interview For The Role Of A Bank Teller - U-connect Human Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.