Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) (34153 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Nina And Ceec Rocked Same White Outfit! Who Rocked It Best? / Tobi And CeeC Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by oshe11: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ceec is za queen...... kiss go girl if only Tobi could lower his ego and apologizes to her..... she obviously wants him to stop acting like a child and be a man.......i think she wants the best for him...... cool

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by cecymiammy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
MillionDollars:
He will buy 10 for u
what's this one saying never quote me again
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by nuelsam: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ceec is za queen...... kiss go girl if only Tobi could lower his ego and apologizes to her..... she obviously wants him to stop acting like a child and be a man.......i think she wants the best for him...... cool
ur stupidity is like Zee world........''extraordinary everyday''

2 Likes

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by vault(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
Am I the only one seeing the resemblance between cee c and Floyd mayweather

1 Like

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by vault(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
cecymiammy:
na only this shirt miracle get

I knew I couldn't av been the only one wondering
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Laratayo: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
You people shld just go and find something to do,instead of parading ur self like jobless Nigeria youth.
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Kpalobi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
dis alex nose sef
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by cantok(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:
This miracle guy deserves some accolades joor
Despite 7 afonja men in d house.. He trashed them and won the price effortlessly..
Umuafor give this nigga some accolades

Where has UPSTAIRS traveled to? Or has it gone to I**B
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by castrokins(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
What Are You Talking About?

Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by ArmedRobber: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
prayer for you

May your brothers marry somebody like cee-c say amen
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by casby: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
yeye wey dey smell, so that is how u correct people by insulting them, belittling them, how do u think u can get them to accept whatever u have to say. So Tobi should lower his ego, n cee c should not lower her ego abi? U hate that lady obviously

1 Like

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by kullozone(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

How many times people go correct you? If no be 'apologies' e go be 'apologees'... Now na 'apologizes'.
Na rock dey inside your head or you just donate your brain to that CeeC? smiley

1 Like

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by dinachi(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Short Queen

2 Likes

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by yemzzy22(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin Mr miracle abeg change your eyeglass now and that shirt you having been wearing since the beginning of the show
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:
Despite 7 afonja men in d house.. He trashed them and won the price effortlessly..

I'm not a Yoruba person ooh but I think , ...you are thinking with your " moniker " you will start thinking with your brain when you stop all this tribalism

1 Like

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 1:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

stfu... cee c is a low self esteem, ragged bitch.. she is a ratchet... we yoruba guys expect respect from our ladies regardless of our status.. she wasnt raised well obviously since she is igbo.. bye felicia

2 Likes

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by SirLakes: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
rychard:
I talk am_Na only that shirt Miracle get...
Lol grin
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Lightening: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

This is the kind of sence of entitlement and pride that could make a lady perpetual spinster. Watch it gal!
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by OgaToby04(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
grin grin grin

rychard:
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by ayaomen(f): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

you're crazy for that statement, do you know how many Yoruba people voted for Miracle, that shows how shallow and stupid you think. Insult me, don't expect me to reply sha

4 Likes

Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Melian(f): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

If it hurts so much why not go date her? And no don't tell me you're not a lesbian the way you've been shouting ceec up and down.
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Arrys(m): 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2018
majamajic:
this is wazobia na
no Na NTA London
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
hypertension:
So person wey get 45 million nor dey button shirt

Okay, continue

It's not even N45 million...It's actually N25 million in cash and the rest in gifts undecided
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by valinno(m): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Kingzra1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
hypertension:

Okay, continue
grin
hypertension:

Okay, continue
na d last thing tu tink of b dat if u tu win d money
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by PenisCaP: 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2018
ayaomen:
you're crazy for that statement, do you know how many Yoruba people voted for Miracle, that shows how shallow and stupid you think. Insult me, don't expect me to reply sha

U be mumu and so fucking what.. Most of teddyA fans and tobi fans Are igbos.
Go chop shit joor
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by PenisCaP: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2018
DCONE1:
I'm not a Yoruba person ooh but I think , ...you are thinking with your " moniker " you will start thinking with your brain when you stop all this tribalism

I dont care where u come from..
U can as well come from gwari or chat.
Wetin concern me.. undecided
Carry ur "Cone" head go grin
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by adaxxy: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
rychard:
you're funny with your meme
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by Pharmchy: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why is Nina always looking so tired? Let me come and be going........
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by DCONE1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
PenisCaP:

I dont care where u come from..
U can as well come from gwari or chat.
Wetin concern me.. undecided
Carry ur "Cone" head go grin
with your head like penisCap...kikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Tobi, Miracle, Alex, Nina And CeeC Visit Wazobia FM (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2018
I can only see Yaw's bulge cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Sose And Olamide's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Desmond Elliot Celebrates The 6th Birthday Of His Twin Children (pictures+video) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.