Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 (51598 Views)

Sold Out: With N18m buy Cedarwood Grove With C of O and Allocated instantly / Get Allocated 1 Week After Outright Payment In This Estate , 300sqm For N1.5M / Lagos Slum Regeneration Aims At Reducing Homelessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by goaldynman(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Did you notice how majority of names of occupiers and residence of the so called Mosquito Village are AFONJAHs! Every time they will be claiming here in nairaland how suffersticated they are and how all is well with them, since their god Dullard.inho and his commissioner, Osinbade, came to power!!

Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by ItzBIM(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dottore:
I need 10 hectares
To do what sire ?

2 Likes

Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Ayor93(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
Come to aboki village in Lekki and see wonders
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by tokrizy: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2018
sheguy:
WOW!! First to comment.

This is what happen when government neglect the people and their kids fly private jet and drive power bike.

I dedicate this land to my future wife, i want her to chose the perfect house i am going to build on it. Until then, keep slaying.
amen
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by cantok(m): 2:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Why does that man look like a mosquito?
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by cantok(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dottore:
I need 10 hectares
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by chocorex(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2018
sheguy:
WOW!! First to comment.

This is what happen when government neglect the people and their kids fly private jet and drive power bike.

I dedicate this land to my future wife, i want her to chose the perfect house i am going to build on it. Until then, keep slaying.

which land? the fct or the one on the post for 20k?
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
sheguy:
WOW!! First to comment.

Sheguy? undecided

Do you know the meaning
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by AloneTK: 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
This is really bad, unfortunately, that's the best within their reach.
Sometimes, when we get a glimpse of what some people are going through to survive, the only thing we can do is to thank God for the little we have.
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Skepticus: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
wehdone:
Jesu!!! And these people are Nigerians

I'm a bit shocked that you are surprised.

Are you sure that you reside in this shithole?
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by kenny714433(m): 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
eddy42:

please don't be offended but you play too much.
I'm not offended bro But what exactly do you expect me to do in this situation
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
Dadabitto:
What the d
So they now predict Ghana league now kiss shocked shocked
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by ehissi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2018
sheguy:
WOW!! First to comment.

Hmmmmm......

See where you dey rush to do FTC with your glo bonus data..... undecided

Guy get small shame naaaaah...... tongue
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by RealEstatePlus(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wow!
This is amazing.... People are really trying
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by crafteck(m): 2:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
sheguy:
WOW!! First to comment.

in mosquito village?... Lol
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2018
That their mosquito fit bite person bone o but seriously 2k for land.
I can buy the whole village then
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Thank God for His mercies.

I passed by some slums in Gwarinpa, Abuja and i wondered if i was still in Abuja.

I wondered how people could brush their teeth in such a noxious environment not to talk of copulate undecided

Life is a Lottery. I thank God/Nature/ Karma for micro & mega mercies. There are folks suffering out there.
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Bimpe29: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Men must live, but the quality of life is not the same.
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Government built eco toilet and still put their name on it as per everyone to know it's them that built it grin
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by RGem(f): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Ayor93:
Come to aboki village in Lekki and see wonders

You mean there are slums in lekki too??
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by SAMBARRY: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Smh

How come the inhabitants don't suffer cholera,typhoid,skin infection,vaginal infection,malaria etc

That environment is not even habitable for herds of sheep talk less of humans.And to think some peeps fok and reproduce innocent children to live and grow up in such filth full of harmful germs ,algae,e coli ,heat rash,ringworm,food poisoning,diarrhoea other bacteria
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
GeneralOjukwu:
Thank God for His mercies.

I passed by some slums in Gwarinpa, Abuja and i wondered if i was still in Abuja.

I wondered how people could brush their teeth in such a noxious environment not to talk of copulate undecided

Life is a Lottery. I thank God/Nature/ Karma for micro & mega mercies. There are folks suffering out there.
good to know you're blessed. Don't forget us that need people like you
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Ashley86400: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2018
Na by force to live Lagos shocked
I could practically smell the stench as I was reading this. . . shocked
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2018
pauljumbo:
That’s my root
I love ajegunle

Yeah Ajegunle to the world.
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by Ayor93(m): 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
RGem:

You mean there are slums in lekki too??
Sure, even when govt tried driving them away, they still come back o
Re: Mosquito Village: Inside Lagos Slum Where Land Is Allocated At N2000 by effido666: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2018
JixNation:
How do you expect me to read this handout?
dats d problem wit Nigerians......we dont like reading at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Cement In Your Area And Why Is The Price Of Cement Still High? / Doctor Godwin Maduka Builds 100 Houses For Widows & Less Privileged In Anambra / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.