Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,002 members, 7,806,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

f - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / f (837 Views)

Nigeria F.G Launches Another Youth Empowerment Scheme / F / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by glasscup: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
G
Re: f by Andy2274: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Do whatever you are doing with caution. If I may ask ...Do you have an appointment letter? If yes what are the conditions of salary increase / review if there any? If it's not stated in your appointment letter, then be careful how you ask him.

2 Likes

Re: f by chukzyfcbb: 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2018
By value added, he could mean increase in certifications.

As a PA, you can enroll in a weekend training into any management course eg PMP.

when you are done, he will see you as one with an added value. more so it will even help you in your future sojourn
Re: f by glasscup: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Thanks.

More inputs please
Re: f by timagentms: 12:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
Hello Bros, I think you will need to take caution first in ask ur boss about the salary increase, just do ur background check on the other staffs if u have more than 2 staffs in your organisation on how they increased their salary. Also do so part time course on ur profession to add more value to ur work. I
Bros, I have PM you. pls reply, or you can reach or bleep me on 08182784974. Thank u.
Re: f by Swissheart(f): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
It annoys me when people say that cleaner earns more than I do or the errand guy's pay is same as mine. It solely depends on your negotiation skill and the impact you are having on the organisation.

Lemme ask you Sincerely, do you think your boss would feel bad should you tell him you are leaving ? You are his P.A and what else? Plan his meetings? Write his papers? Make his bookings? What values have you added to him? How have you made his life easier? That's the value he was talking about Bro. It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Nigeria 2019 January – June Internship Placement (undergraduates) / Any Available Federal Govt Job? / Federal Fire Service Final Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.