Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex (78342 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by CyberGypsy(m): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2018
inkon:
We are Africans.

We hate violating our ethics.

On this homo thing, we have refused to copy the white.

To all those into this evil, you better change now or move to the places where you can be accommodated because here in Nigeria, we forbid homo things.

I have spoken!
am an homo ..sapien to be precise .. let me homo u grin
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by crafteck(m): 5:34am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Not everyone thinks like you

I hear u
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by edward1984(m): 6:14am On Apr 27, 2018
inkon:
We are Africans.

To all those into this evil, you better change now or move to the places where you can be accommodated because here in Nigeria, we forbid homo things.

I have spoken!

So the news in Nigeria of fathers having sex with their teenage daughters was also copied from the white?
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:33am On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:

Awon Gay tin yoju

I do not understand what you are writing but I'm not gay.

Stop pretending like you have no sin.

Even Jesus did not condemn the woman that was caught in an act of adultery. Will you now say Jesus is an adulterous man?

I do not condemn people in their sins because we are ALL SINNERS

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by BlackManta(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2018
chineduemmao:
So it took u dat long to google and compile a simple list? u are pathetic! U obviously think u are smart now for believing a strategic lie, sorry, i have read more actually from both sides to be able to discern the truth about all those craps. This is a political game, u nitwit lots never see it there are people who has been succesfully psychologically treated of these mals just like everyother psychological problem but the so called "liberals" wont tell this goodnews or let anybody hear of it b/c they control the media. Sorry nna but if u are learning of those 17 bullcraps today, then am too old to be arguing with u. If u most know dat list is more than 17, google more, kid! lol grin

There are more than 17, i know.
That is why i said they are OVER 17 types of sexual orientations.
The word 'over' implies there could be more.
Na only 17 i sabi offhand.
E be like say your eyes dey pain you grin
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by SenorFax(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2018
When Puzzy never finish. Na wao

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by calliope(f): 9:25am On Apr 27, 2018
Daeylar:
Ah shocked
Out of this list I only know 4 shocked and have heard about one more.
Hetero, homo. Asexual and bisexual.
Heard about pansexual but don't understand what it means, just seemed like a fancy extended form of bisexuality.

BTW you posted demisexual twice.

@bold
Pansexuality entails alitte more than bisexuality, which simply means "omnisexual" or in a lay term "gender blind" meaning people who have romantic relationship with people irrespective of their gender.

So, pansexual isn't just restricted to the male or female gender, but extends to transgendered, intersexed, non-binary and gender non- conforming people. I hope this explains it more better?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Optional09: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

I do not understand what you are writing but I'm not gay.

Stop pretending like you have no sin.

Even Jesus did not condemn the woman that was caught in an act of adultery. Will you now say Jesus is an adulterous man?

I do not condemn people in their sins because we are ALL SINNERS

Well, Jesus himself condemned man lying with men. Of what essence is it for men to have sex with men, can they produce a baby as a result? It’s a dirty and unguided behavioral issue that should be corrected.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by J2381: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Africa, especially Nigeria, has always violated it's ethics.

Infact, we're "ethicless"
How do we africans, (nigerians) violate our ethics? I quiver to know, please.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by hopefulLandlord: 9:54am On Apr 27, 2018
J2381:
How do we africans, (nigerians) violate our ethics? I quiver to know, please.

We've replaced our ethics with foreign ones

Research on our cultural ethics and you'll see we've violated almost all of them
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:
Just kill them.., abomination in Africa
They should kill them? It's a disaster that animals like you are not dead yet. I pray you do not live to see another day. You're the baboon who needs to leave this planet for human beings. You're that thing that should be killed.

Barbaric idiot.

And 36 bastards liked this shiit. Why are there so many lunatics in this country?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2018
inkon:
We are Africans.

I have spoken!
There's just one thing I don't understand. You have the right to cling onto your so-called "African" values. You have the right not to "copy the whites". But what's your business with what choice another adult makes? How does it affect you?

I just wish some influenza epidemic will wipe out all the morons and subhumans in this country. That's right. No respect or sympathy for baboons and barbarians.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2018
mbos:

can a shitt hoole be civilized?? like in Benue

But homo is evil before God

hence the fall of sodom
God must be dead, then, since the civilized West hasn't fallen yet.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:07am On Apr 27, 2018
See how the animals on this thread are supporting this barbarism. Nigerian youths are not lazy. Most of them are just retärded and uncivilized. And it seems to be a genetic disease.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Optional09: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
They should kill them? It's a disaster that animals like you are not dead yet. I pray you do not live to see another day. You're the baboon who needs to leave this planet for human beings. You're that thing that should be killed.

Barbaric idiot.

And 36 bastards liked this shiit. Why are there so many lunatics in this country?

I am sure you don’t have any direct parent, if you do I believe you should at least have some home training
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by edimolu(m): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
See how the animals on this thread are supporting this barbarism. Nigerian youths are not lazy. Most of them are just retärded and uncivilized. And it seems to be a genetic disease.
zandha ma mehn... spitting out venom on em retârds as usualgrin

you have been off here for a while , i was gonna ask you?
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:15am On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:

I am sure you don’t have any direct parent, if you do I believe you should at least have some home training
Home training? Are you mad? Do you even have a home worthy of the name? An uncivilized, retärded clown born in a cave and bred among chimpazees and bonobos is talking about home-training? If I smash your worthless, cow-dung filled skull.

Fücking dog. They should kill people for having sex in a way YOU didn't approve, as if it's any business of a worthless, hopeless idiot that hasn't found his direction in life.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2018
edimolu:

zandha ma mehn... spitting out venom on em retârds as usualgrin

you have been off here for a while , i was gonna ask you?

What's up, bro.

The forum just keeps getting boring ni jare. Stupidity, and more stupidity everyday.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Optional09: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
Home training? Are you mad? Do you even have a home worthy of the name? An uncivilized, retärded clown born in a cave and bred among chimpazees and bonobos is talking about home-training? If I smash your worthless, cow-dung filled skull.

Fücking dog. They should kill people for having sex in a way YOU didn't approve, as if it's any business of a worthless, hopeless idiot that hasn't found his direction in life.

There you go, I was waiting for your unintelligent fool to associate same sex to civilization.LMAO.. Can you imagine? That’s the only problem with black people, you don’t have a mind of your own, unintelligent... you see everything the white do as civilization.

Learn to make little research into things you can not understand, the primary motives behind promotion of gay is to reduce black population and to spread all kinds of diseases among black people. In America about 90% of gay men are living with HIV and AID. Read statistics
https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics and tell me if that’s what you want for Africans as civilization? You need a rethink young man
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:

[s]There you go, I was waiting for your unintelligent fool to associate same sex to civilization.LMAO.. Can you imagine? That’s the only problem with black people, you don’t have have a mind of your own, unintelligent... you see everything the white do as civilization.

Learn to make little research into things you can not understand, the primary motives behind promotion of gay is to reduce black population and to spread all kinds of diseases among black people. In America about 90% of of gay men are living with HIV and AID. Read statistics
https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics and tell me if that’s what you want for Africans as civilization? You need a rethink young man[/s]
The pit of endarkenment and primitivity your stupidity has pushed you into is much deeper than your mother's yeast-infected vagina.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Optional09: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
The pit of endarkenment and primitivity your stupidity has pushed you into is much deeper than your mother's yeast-infected vagina.

I am giving you facts, you’re causing....dumb

I will continue to enlightening my follow African brothers....You this misguided element. Get fvcked in your butt from now till eternity you can’t make a baby from it and the pleasure you derive from it will give you HIV...lol
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:

I am giving you facts, you’re causing....dumb

I will continue to enlightening my follow African brothers....You this misguided element. Get fvcked in your butt from now till eternity you can’t make a baby from it and the pleasure you derive from it will give you HIV...lol
You are a fücking moronic idiot. I striked out your words painted in imbecility and stupidity for the simple fact that you were retärded enough to make a stupid conspiracy theory out of HIV statistics in the United States.

Now, let me help you out, although I doubt your capability to comprehend what I'm about to explain.

Homosexuality per se has no HIV risk-factor in itself, rather it is ANAL SEX that has the higher risk factor, which quite inevitably men who want to have penetrative sex with other men will have no other choice but to engage in. Heterosexuals have ANAL SEX as well, and it increases the risk for them too.

I don't see nobody advocating for the persecution of heterosexuals who do anal, or suggesting that they be killed for engaging in such "abomination", like you bestially did earlier.

In short, your HIV statistics and anal sex are stupid arguments against homosexuality, because:

1) Gay romance does not necessarily involve penetrative sex.

2) Transmission of HIV can be prevented by avoiding unprotected sex or taking some other necessary precaution

3) Heterosexuals also engage in anal sex

Coming back to your stupid conspiracy theory that homosexuality is being "promoted" in order to reduce the population of black people, I should help you with exact statistics from the very link you gave:

Gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV. In 2016 :

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,570) of all diagnoses and 83% of HIV diagnoses among males.
Black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,223), followed by Hispanic/Latino (7,425) and white (7,390) gay and bisexual men.

As you can see from the above, the difference in prevalence of HIV between black and white men is not too wide or astronomical. African Americans are 10,223, while Whites are 7,390.

Are we then to assume that Homosexuality is being "promoted" to reduce the population of white people and spread all kinds of diseases among them?

You can see that you're not only a baboon, but you're also a veritable fucktärd?

And as pertaining to your addressing me as a homosexual, if you want to make me one so badly, I can start by raping either you, your dad, or your brothers to death. That's the offer I always have for idiots like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by inkon: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
There's just one thing I don't understand. You have the right to cling onto your so-called "African" values. You have the right not to "copy the whites". But what's your business with what choice another adult makes? How does it affect you?

I just wish some influenza epidemic will wipe out all the morons and subhumans in this country. That's right. No respect or sympathy for baboons and barbarians.

I know you aren't expecting me to respond to you when you unreasonably slur. I like people who reason because they always try to make sense.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by J2381: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

We've replaced our ethics with foreign ones

Research on our cultural ethics and you'll see we've violated almost all of them
I see where you're coming from. A visit to the village will convince you.
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by J2381: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:

hack! So if an adult or group of adults decide to make the choice of killing people in Benue state it's no bodies business, right?
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2018
inkon:

I know you aren't expecting me to respond to you when you unreasonably slur. I like people who reason because they always try to make sense.
I wouldn't have "unreasonably slurred" if you had condemned the barbarism and jungle justice meted out by jungle animals to those guys in the OP, before declaring the illegitimate extension of your legitimate preferences to people whose preferences legitimately differ from yours.

It came across as though you believed they actually deserved such treatment for being homosexual. That being the case, I have no regard for animals like you. And I make no apologies for however offensive I might have sounded.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2018
J2381:
hack! So if an adult or group of adults decide to make the choice of killing people in Benue state it's no bodies business, right?
You are a retärded fool! WTF!!! undecided

Who is the VICTIM of the "crime" of homosexuality? Who gets hurt?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by J2381: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
You are a retärded fool! WTF!!! undecided

Who is the VICTIM of the "crime" of homosexuality? Who gets hurt?
and you're a sodomized gay loving bastard! You inglorious recycled slowpoke. Who is talking about victim here? Didn't your overused dick swallowing gob bring everything down to 'choice'?

Twerp!

1 Like

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
J2381:
and you're a sodomized gay loving bastard! You inglorious recycled slowpoke. Who is talking about victim here? Didn't your overused dick swallowing gob bring everything down to 'choice'?

Twerp!
It was the inability to understand context and appreciate peculiarities that made your father shoot his sluggish sperm cells into a candida-infected pussy, which resulted in a progeny with nasty maggots for brain cells, because he was told that "sex is good".

I gave you the exact answer deserved by a fool who wanted to play the devil's advocate while deliberately playing clueless and blind. You confirmed your retardation the moment you equated homosexuality to murder.

Now get lost, morön!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Optional09: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
You are a fücking moronic idiot. I striked out your words painted in imbecility and stupidity for the simple fact that you were retärded enough to make a stupid conspiracy theory out of HIV statistics in the United States.

Now, let me help you out, although I doubt your capability to comprehend what I'm about to explain.

Homosexuality per se has no HIV risk-factor in itself, rather it is ANAL SEX that has the higher risk factor, which quite inevitably men who want to have penetrative sex with other men will have no other choice but to engage in. Heterosexuals have ANAL SEX as well, and it increases the risk for them too.

I don't see nobody advocating for the persecution of heterosexuals who do anal, or suggesting that they be killed for engaging in such "abomination", like you bestially did earlier.

In short, your HIV statistics and anal sex are stupid arguments against homosexuality, because:

1) Gay romance does not necessarily involve penetrative sex.

2) Transmission of HIV can be prevented by avoiding unprotected sex or taking some other necessary precaution

3) Heterosexuals also engage in anal sex

Coming back to your stupid conspiracy theory that homosexuality is being "promoted" in order to reduce the population of black people, I should help you with exact statistics from the very link you gave:

Gay and bisexual men are the population most affected by HIV. In 2016 :

Gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,570) of all diagnoses and 83% of HIV diagnoses among males.
Black/African American gay and bisexual men accounted for the largest number of HIV diagnoses (10,223), followed by Hispanic/Latino (7,425) and white (7,390) gay and bisexual men.

As you can see from the above, the difference in prevalence of HIV between black and white men is not too wide or astronomical. African Americans are 10,223, while Whites are 7,390.

Are we then to assume that Homosexuality is being "promoted" to reduce the population of white people and spread all kinds of diseases among them?

You can see that you're not only a baboon, but you're also a veritable fucktärd?

And as pertaining to your addressing me as a homosexual, if you want to make me one so badly, I can start by raping either you, your dad, or your brothers to death. That's the offer I always have for idiots like you.

By now you should have learned something new from what I made you researched and Incase you didn’t learn anything; I can’t help your situation
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by inkon: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Tozara:
I wouldn't have "unreasonably slurred" if you had condemned the barbarism and jungle justice meted out by jungle animals to those guys in the OP, before declaring the illegitimate extension of your legitimate preferences to people whose preferences legitimately differ from yours.

It came off as though you believed they actually deserved such treatment for being homosexual. That being the case, I have no regard for animals like you. And I make no apologies for however offensive I might have sounded.

I quite understand your pain. It will be unfair to pretend otherwise. My advice is still the same bro. This land is too dangerous for men with dripping asshole. For the time being, you can keep enjoying your stay if you can always creep away from men who still have regard for humanity. Otherwise, they will skin your disgusting manhood and feed it to the dog. And you know what? I'll cheer them so heartily! Those of you who are sold to weird, alien lifestyle can seek solace in some US or UK comfort zones. You can always be sure of finding you type there because we'll never consort with weird things like you. Here in Nigeria, we see you as tiny dot of cancerous cell that must be terminated early before it festers. Good day!
Re: 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex by Tozara(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2018
Optional09:

By now you should have learned something new from what I made you researched and Incase you didn’t learn anything; I can’t help your situation
You really are a retärd. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.