Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) (38628 Views)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
Redeemed Christian Church of God has dedicated her new Central office in the UK.
The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Central Office, UK newly constructed office called Redemption House located in Stevenage, was dedicated by the General Overseer Pastor E. A. Adeboye, his wife Pastor Mrs Folu Adeboye and the Special Assistant to the GO in charge of the United Kingdom Pastor Agu Irukwu.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/pastor-adeboye-opens-rccg-new-central.html?m=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2018

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by obi4eze(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by timwudz(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2018
Wia is freeze

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2018
s c a m !

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by HigherEd: 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I sincerely believe RCCG can do it! Just need to start disciplining white pastors to bridge the cultural divide.
Lalasticlala

58 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by lonelydora: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
God is God. May his name be praised

Daddy Freeze right now

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Motolank: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
Religions opening more branches, and offices here and there... some people will get to heaven before knowing the truth lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by inoki247: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2018
okay. me too will soon open Car Wash at Oniru beach...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by chocorex(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by skubido(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
timwudz:
Wia is freeze

Who u dey ask
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Abbeyme: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
More Money for the G.O. lol

Whatever happened to the G.O that was announced about 3yrs ago or so. Was he retrenched??

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by wurabecca(f): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
grace follow me

whites must worship me.

amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by jude33084(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2018
kiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by HigherEd: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Mydazz:

Where has this spiritual awakening taken Nigeria to,...... Maybe we are still trying to wake up

Interesting question. Christ did not die so your Country can be better. He died to save the individual soul of men. It doesn't matter if Christianity doesn't have any relevance to National growth. Though in many cases it has and that is undisputable.

In the Bible, Nations grew with or without reverence for God. Even the bible acknowledges that Egypt which was an idol worshipping country had a great economy, so was Babylon and the likes. God didn't destroy the Egyptian economy to prove any point to the Israelite. He led them through the wilderness eating manna while the land they left remained in opulence. But in due season they also reached their place of plenty. I don't do comparisons because I know that whether I am in Nigeria or Haiti I would still prosper regardless of the economic state of the country I reside in.

Now If you apply diligence, strategy, vision driven leadership and accountability there would be nothing stopping a country for succeeding. Nothing!

The most powerful days of Britain was actually the era they sent missionaries across oceans to preach the message of Jesus Christ and deliver aid unto the poorest of the poor. That tiny country the size of South West Nigeria controlled territories 50 times bigger and is unarguably stronger then than now. Mind you even with Christianity waning in Europe now, UK or France still has 50,000 plus churches. America today still has 380,000 churches with vibrant evangelical communities. South Korea still remains the nation emitting the largest numbers of missionaries.

The problem with the black man is that we are direction less as a race. You need to know what to hold accountable for what. Less than or about 40% of Nigerians go to church so?? Are we trying to blame the problems of Nigeria on the Church. If the movement of the church was awful it would have sufficiently ruined Europe, NAmerica, Australia even before they could get to this point where some of them are kind of less concerned about the church and her mandate.

Lastly I am sold out to my faith first and my country second. And any nation, culture, tradition and people must be a tool for the advancement of Christianity first and not the other way around.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Mydazz(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I believe rccg can do it!
Lalasticlala

Where has this spiritual awakening taken Nigeria to,...... Maybe we are still trying to wake up

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by yinkus6750(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
Let somebody shout Alleluyaaaaaaaaa

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by aribisala0(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
So Redeemed has over 700 UK Franchises

Wow!!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
In 2015, which was the terminal year of GEJ's administration. 1 DOLLAR was still exchanged for N199 and below.

Today, 1Dollar = N360 and above

Fuel was sold for N97/Litre as at 2014.

Buhari's admin came and took it to N145/Litre

No outrage because? He is our favorite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Abbeyme: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
wurabecca:
grace follow me

whites must worship me.

amen

Does it take you to heaven

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by TheTakeOver: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
The wife wear wetin for leg?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Skepticus: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I sincerely believe RCCG can do it! Just need to start discipline white pastors to bridge the cultural divide.
Lalasticlala

Spiritual awakening wey never pursue deeply-rooted evil commot for dis country and continent, is dat one an awakening?

Anyway, congratulations to this pastorpreneurship.

Maga must always pay!!!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thief god of man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Daddy freeze be like....this pple no dey hear word?

After all the gates of hell cannot prevail...even if one man or a few men is doing wrong..doesn't mean God will not allow his church to grow.....when the time is right. The harvest will be separated from the rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by abatajjvii: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
the church is marching on and the gate of hell shall and will never prevail over her

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
No be hose Mama wear so?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Abbeyme: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Awesome. With over 700 branches now in UK, RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe. They are currently the best Nigerian church poised for that. And I sincerely believe RCCG can do it! Just need to start discipline white pastors to bridge the cultural divide.
Lalasticlala

Have they done that in Nigeria??

Charity ought begun at home.

All they do best is financial awakening.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
HigherEd:
Lalasticlala

""RCCG can spark up a new spiritual awakening in Europe""

U mean returning Christianity to his colonial masters that brought it to him gringringrin.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2018
See peoples fathers kneeling down before a fellow human like them grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by Fesomu(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Very nice move.. it should improve profit.. pound is now 495#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Opens RCCG New Central Office In Uk(photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Another ATM cash point

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who is your Favorite Popular Pastor or Preacher in Nigeria? / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / Winners Chapel Acquires 3,600 New Properties - Recruits 1,500 Pastors Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.