Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

4 Fun Grown-up Birthday Party Themes - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 4 Fun Grown-up Birthday Party Themes (648 Views)

Lady Holds A Funeral-Theme 30th Birthday Party Inside Casket (Photos) / Woman Makes Entrance In A Casket For Her 50th Birthday Party (Photo, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Fun Grown-up Birthday Party Themes by MasonFrederick: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2018
Your birthday is coming up, and you want to celebrate it in a big way.

You want your guests to remember this birthday party for a long time. That's how much you want to celebrate it.

And you should.

The only problem seems to be, you don't really have any mind-blowing ideas that will leave your guests in awe after attending your birthday party.

Here are a few ideas both you and your guests will love.

A Masquerade Ball
Balls are so classy and elegant,

And it's very appealing especially in this part of the world, where balls are not common.

Your guests will love the idea of dressing up in beautiful ball gowns, tuxedos and wearing face masks.

And your [url=http://www.didostudios.com/blog/photo-booth/2014/05/10/instagram-photo-booth-pictures/?utm_source=PhotoGenic%20Blog&utm_medium=Website&utm_campaign=Photo%20Booth%20Instant%20Share%20On%20Instagram]photo booth pictures from the event will set Instagram on fire[/url]. Just imagine it.

Movie Themed Party
Ok, confession, I'm a huge Harry Potter fan.

One day, I'd love to throw a Hogwarts themed birthday party. It will be so cool to have guests dressing up as students of Hogwarts with their point harts, broomsticks and wands.

So that's my fantasy.

Maybe you're a huge fan of Game of Thrones and would love to be the Khalesi or Jon Snow at your party, while the rest of your guests can come in as Arya, or Cersei or even Little Finger.

You could even transport yourselves to Winterfell with the Greenscreen photo booth. Because that will just blow your guests away.

Club Themed Party
How about a club party?

This is great especially if you love dancing and music and just letting loose and cutting back.

You should get neon lights, neon paints, fun backlight props and a backlight photo booth to really set the mood.

And make sure your DJ is on point, playing the latest Jamz and blasts from the past.

Is it weird that I'm seeing myself dancing on the tables?

Karaoke Party
You have a killer voice. You probably should go for Idols or The Voice or something.

But before then, you need to show your vocal skills at your birthday party.

So, bring up the karaoke machine and photo booth, and sing your heart out because it's your birthday!

So why not have a karaoke-themed birthday party? Here's what you need to pull it off.

(1) (Reply)

Colours Of Mkpat Enin Beauty Pageantry 2018 (mbopo Mkpat Enin) / Audition For A Fashion Show In Lagos / Abuja Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.