Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe (244 Views)

Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? / I'm Just A Teen, So Why Should I Pay My Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe by ayomilore: 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2018
Brethren in the house please is it advisable to gve one`s tithe to a man of God who has been of help in terms of guidance overtime for me and my family. He is a true man of God who is still struggling to own a church. Thank you.
Re: Tithe by greatnaija01: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
Brother, GOD is not an ADVISER, if you do not know what the BIBLE SAYS ABOUT TITHING then doing it or not doing it will still put you in trouble.

NEVER Joke or take lightly the WORD OF GOD.

concerning your MAN OF GOD.... have you ever read this scripture?
Galatians 6:6
1 Corinthians 9:11

THIS IS YOUR DUTY and NOT EVEN TITHE.

Gosh am shocked how the devil has made the debate over tithe a MAJOR thing when there are other things that these people are BLIND to.

See, you are a debtor to that Man of God.... TITHE is not for any man o. READ YOUR BIBLE., STUDY AND MEDITATE AND GROW.... else na HELL o

IGNORANCE is a sin.
ayomilore:
Brethren in the house please is it advisable to gve one`s tithe to a man of God who has been of help in terms of guidance overtime for me and my family. He is a true man of God who is still struggling to own a church. Thank you.
Re: Tithe by paxonel(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
ayomilore:
anything tithe is fraud, don't give.

You can give him money as gifts or payment for his guidance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy People / Five Doctors You Need To Get Treated From / The Purpose Of God For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.